Post a Boxer who would destroy Mayweather. I will start, ROCKY MARCIANO

Post a Boxer who would destroy Mayweather. I will start, ROCKY MARCIANO

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/9330198/sugar-ray-robinson-vs-floyd-mayweather-jr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree 100 percent with ur choice but I'll say sugar ray Robinson as well

Rocky Balboa

This guy obviously

Well, pretty much any heavyweight champ because they're like twice his size.

Different weight category. If you put Anthony Joshua agaisn't Mayweather, AJ would destroy him (He cracked a guy's skull in one of his fights). There's no argument there, fam.

Jack Dempsey, would of rolled that cocky fluke.

I swear before they called it Connor was channeling him, he did a swaying rebound that starts the dempsey roll punch routine.

you can't name heavyweights, if mayweather was 200 pounds and 6 feet he would kill anthony

GGG @ 160 if we're doing this whole any weight class deal

The bloody roll isn't effective in modern boxing, you can find about 2 modern era fights it's been used in against some chump and put them down. But 99% of the time it just gets negated through modern footwork.

Stop watching anime weeb

Primo Carnera
Jake LaMotta
Nicolino Loche
Hurricane Carter
Joe Louis
Louis Cyr (not a boxer of course)

Dempsey is one of my all time all time favorites. Bought the books he wrote and everything.

But holy shit this user is right. He brought fundamentals back to punching which is why he was so feared, but his footwork and head movement isn't where it would need to be for modern fights.

Also, fuck those weebs who keep talking about the Dempsey roll and fuck anime in general

our lord and savior

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/9330198/sugar-ray-robinson-vs-floyd-mayweather-jr

>ROCKY MARCIANO

Any heavyweight would destroy Mayweather.

Boxing hasn't been about heavyweights since the 90's.

Really don't see Lamottas bully tactics working. It'd be him stalking all night, and punching air. Especially with his hands so low and open. He'd never go down, but I see Floyd countering and and sniping his way to a 15UD

Any boxer before the modern, more scripted sports.

Dudley gonna deal that chip damage to mayweather

Maybe but i will pay for view this fight.

Marciano was a real deal.He won 90% of fights by KO against guys bigger then any of Mayweather's opponents.He throw people off the ropes and sent them to hospitals he almost killed people in a ring.Mayweather would not be able to hands the pressure

MIKE TYSON!

Ippo

Marciano would kill him just because he weighs 200lbs. What makes marciano special is that he fought a full weightclass above what he should have and still went undefeated.

Elizabeth Olsen

i'd say takamura

Golovkin

Gene Tunney (my cousin) would murder him... Just like he murdered Jack Dempsey...Twice

Holy shit..

No one stood a chance against Gene Tunney. The fighting Marine

balrog

Conor McGregor!

i can't believe you know about rocky marciano. you must know a lot about boxing.

anyway, they would be in completely different weight classes. that's not to say that the fight wouldn't be fair, just apples and oranges. it would never happen (officially).

don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan of rocky. same hometown, trained at the same gym. pokemon shit.

literally any seasoned boxer
conor cant box for shit he tried to grapple a few times lmao

You didn't know about him ? Killed a guy in the ring he would rape mayweather

Any heavy weight fighter you sperglord

Im not huge into boxing, that record is insane. He would have killed both McGregor and Mayweather

None udder dan de God of boxin himself

Tyson fury

Twiddlin' his tumbs over der

thith
iyon mike woulda knocked mayweatha's ath out in da firtht wound

Zack snyder?

Are you sure? Because even if Mayweather is bigger he would still be more of a defense fighter then pressure fighter.When he fights with someone that has lot of skills Manny for example) he always pulls back and tries to stay away instead of going inside.

jesus you fucking retard

literally who?

heathen

jesus lopez he does landscaping

What about GGG? They would be able to compete at same weight

grinding gear games?

Arnold Vanderlyde. One of the greatest Dutch boxers of all time.

Such a bunch of fags in here... Not one mention of one of the triest giants of boxing. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the greatest Mohammed Ali.

>a nigger with the beliefs of a sandnigger
no thanks

insects are fucking gay

I lol'd

how do you murder someone twice? The entire concept of murder means they stay dead.

>i can't believe you know about rocky marciano
>you must know a lot about boxing.

wat...

I don't know a damn thing about boxing and I know who Marciano is...

Trish Stratus