Really just think this is a great country and basically wish they settled australia instead of the br*tish

really just think this is a great country and basically wish they settled australia instead of the br*tish

Other urls found in this thread:

news1130.com/2015/04/01/investor-immigrants-using-quebec-as-back-door-to-vancouver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. John Irwin Dupont

I am Anglo

anglo royalty is french anyway

yeah but imagine all the immigrants from french speaking countries in africa

>I am Anglo
I am sorry fpr you

Ceci

We love you too

It is German, the nobility is French tho

Oh fuck off.

we're full

Basé triple

merci beaucoup

That's an Anglo attitude. You only need to look at Canada to see what the French taint would do to you.

>"French" "people"

True story, Quebec is a huge part of the reason Canada is being flooded with chinks. The Quebec government fleeces them for visas knowing fine well that they won't stay in Quebec, they're basically abusing the "separate but equal" laws they have with the federal government.
news1130.com/2015/04/01/investor-immigrants-using-quebec-as-back-door-to-vancouver/

yeah but quebec is so much better than the rest of canada. really a glorious place. honestly the french are vastly superior to anglos. im glad im not a complete monkey anglo nigger, I have at least some pure french in me.

good hope anglo canada gets CHINKED.

No one cares what you think you larping faggot.

you clearly do. you took your time to respond to me, dumbass.

france is literally africa of europe, even russians don't want to emigrate there

Can you please take back your hundreds of thousands of expatriates then? It'd really drive property prices down.

i guess the dozens of ruskies in my neighbourhood are grudgingly working here as spies for putin?

Except for the really rich Russians that own houses on our Mediterranean coast. I guess France is only for the really rich Russians.

you guys dont have to be so ass mad. like we GET it your country is superior and shit.

You can tell your mongolian compatriots to go back to Mother Russia then and tell you women working as whores here to fuck off sa well