I am in the army, ask me anything

I am in the army, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/29/1685273/-Donald-Trump-s-Swamp-Is-On-Track-This-Year-To-Spend-More-On-Travel-Golf-Than-Obama-Spent-In-8-Years
google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/21/secret-service-costs-protecting-trump-unpaid-agents-randolph-alles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What kind of army OP?

Australian Army.

What would you do this this pain loving emo?

Fuck her.

What corps?

How do you justify being a murderer for your government? Are you just a shitty person who wants to kill other people?

Artillery.

Honestly for the money, it is very hard to get a job where i live.

Are you in the army now? Oh oh oeh, are you in the army now?

That's what I figured. You're a piece a shit.

How many times have you fucked in full uniform?

Never.

I Don't think so, i picked a job where i am very disconnected from the people i kill.

Do you like the ocean?

Yeah beaches are the best man.

I'm disappointed.
You should try it.

Yeah ok i will give it a try, hard to bring hook ups onto base though.

and the Nazis were just following orders. Go fuck yourself, child murderer

Yeah, that's what I figured. Literally every Australian show I watched features the ocean and the beach prominently. Not that there's anything wrong with that. The oceans, the blue water, the beaches, it's quite magical.

You'll get the chance mate

Would you rather have 20 men cum in your mouth or 20 men cum in your doodoo pussy?

Yeah i think about that a bit, killing people just because i get told to, and i think in those situations i would only kill to protect people. But i have not been in those situations so who knows, maybe i am just as bad as them.

Yeah big surfing culture and everyone lives on the coast unless you live in the main land, which means your a farmer with no big city so they get no exposure.

I'm the guy that's been shit talking you. I have a friend that was in the American army and fought in Afghanistan. She uses the same excuses as you. She is also suicidal because she can't deal with the guilt of literally killing children. Get out as soon as you can, user.

It is on the bucket list now.
mouth, because i could spit it out and i'm not getting ass raped.

Haha. Dropshort fag. Pick up the round. Give round to friend. Load gun. Fire. Repeat. That is your life.

Nah man i can't got a 4 year contract and no other job to go to.

No, i am air defense, we don't do that.

Fuck off. You haven't been deployed.

Yeah i haven't.

get out after your 4th year. she's so brainwashed that she keeps re-upping even though she got her back broken in Afghanistan. don't be like her, please

Fucking in uniform is great. Find someone who's really into it, and your dick will thank you for it.

>I'm a bloke, but i've been servicing men in uniform for over 20 years

I agree, being in the actual army, people can't leave because it is all they know which is scary.
That is my plan.

Are you pissed off that the Aussie government is too cheap to give you a free sex change unlike your US counterparts?

Haha. You are either in Adelaide or in Amberley. Get a transfer to something else. You are wasting you're time in artillery.

Nice man, what country do you serve and what corps?

What?
Nah this base has a chill hierarchy.

>That is my plan.
don't forget this. stay focused on keeping your soul

Thanks for your concern user. I appreciate it.

At least his country isn't banning him from serving

Australia. I'm a civillian but I serve guys in uniform.. get it?

You where the uniform but not in the army?
You a stripper or something?

*wear

Haha no.

They come to my place in uniform, unzip and lose a load.

Trump is right though, too much money is wasted in literal faggotry when is could be spent on more guns, ammo, misses, rockets, etc and taking the fight to those commie North Korean chinks.

Very good, army chicks are pretty loose, to must testosterone around them.

>too much money is wasted in literal faggotry
You mean his fancy trips and golfing? You're totally right man.

I've had AU military and US marines

Pfft. As if he's not spending his own money on that shit. He wouldn't waste tax payer money, which is his point... he doesn't want to waste tax payer money on sex changes for US troops.

no, thank you for recognizing that I'm not just trolling you. My friend has a brilliant mind, but she can't get away from the thoughts of what she did in Afghanistan and it's so sad. You really don't want to be like her.

Joined the navy, did I mistake?

I dunno, they get a lot of field pay if your in the Aus army, but your the laughing stock of army and air force combined; but who cares if your getting field pay most of your career.

m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/29/1685273/-Donald-Trump-s-Swamp-Is-On-Track-This-Year-To-Spend-More-On-Travel-Golf-Than-Obama-Spent-In-8-Years

google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/21/secret-service-costs-protecting-trump-unpaid-agents-randolph-alles

Besides the fact that he takes a lot of vacations, this is also because every time they travel to one of his fancy building and resorts he jacks up the prices.

*Aus defence

OP here please stop with the Trump talk, you might think every other country cares but we don't man.

This. Australia doesn't give a fuck

It's the us navy if you've got anything to say

I apologise, but it was kinda related to the thread as Donny has decided to ban certain people from serving in the military. I won't pursue this line of conversation further.

Well in Australia the army are dumb jocks, the air force is preppies and the navy are just faggots haha. I dunno the culture may be different where you are from.
Even though navy is our biggest asset; way more important then the army and air force combined.

Ah, what trump has done is a dick move.

>Australian civillian

He's just keeping the economy ticking over and the secret service have to secure the area.

Being POTUS is head work, and I don't think you're giving him enough credit.

Obama worked himself to near death in 8 years. Look at before and after photos. Trump is pacing himself.

I promised OP I wasn't gonna pursue this line of conversation further.

Thanks man, buts its you're life.

Do you want to be human?

But it is* haha
Yeah.

I'm only human after all, I'm only human after all.

What else is there?

How does it feel to have fought many wars?

I haven't but my country has and i don't care.

What state are you in? QLD here

Just got based to SA man.

Not bad. Would have been better to be closer. Maybe I could have broken your uniform in in bed, maybe not. Heh.

Nah man i ain't gay.

So you're a lesbian?

Nah.

Oh yeah? You and what army?