Have any of you anons dealt with that one fucking person? just tonight, two roommates and i played rock band...

have any of you anons dealt with that one fucking person? just tonight, two roommates and i played rock band. he has given me shit because of his inferiority complex for two years. hes jealous that i have a good relationship with his only good friend. i snapped on him and pointed out all his stupid fucking flaws.
so, general hate thread on anyone you hate.

Have a 'friend', who seemingly is turning adult in mind at the age of 30.
Because of that he thinks he suddenly gained a lot of insight into the world.
Keeps acting high and mighty, treating us like we're stupid children.
His realisation was:
> stuff happens to people, it influences them, later in life their choices and actions are based on these influences
That's pretty obvious, isn't it?

Had a friend in high school band geek and all you know the Sup Forums material he was fine and all i pushed him as far as he could forced him to join football he came for like 2 days to training decided it was too "harsh" for him we only did tires and leg work that day lol hes those kind of cringy kids you dont want to hang out with during lunch but hang out with when nones around

it is. probably saw some reddity tier kind of inspirational meme.

i just understand how someone can have a head shoved so far up their ass that they obviously say hypocritical things. fucking hate this guy

friend A is the roommate i like.
friend B is the one i hate.
friend B and i can have decent conversations.
once friend A enters the party, all hell ensues.
friend B has to try his hardest to impress friend A, which means he will put me down becuase friend A and i have a good relationship. like just fucking kill yourself already.

I hate me does that count?
>have a chanche to do a complete 180; i did a 360
>have had hances to get gfs since middle school; blew it since i'm insecure about me and i don't know how to flirt back
>have loving parents who have been planning the best for me since before i was born; now a 19yo fuckup in college doing """culinary""" and posting dick pics on Sup Forums
Fuck me, man.

a friend of mine recently got himself a girlfriend.
she's a 4/10 at best.
he just can't stop talking about her whenever he's with other people.

now nobody wants to hang out with him.

I think it's due to heavy LSD and ecstasy usage.
He also tends to take things we said some time earlier and presents them to us as remarkable insight he had.
Then again, he's showing sings of schizophrenia and so on.

Sounds like me tbh
I'm sure he means well, just lonely in realizing that his consiousness is the only thing he knows to exist.

i have a friend that is desperatetly trying to get a gf. he is the dumbest guy i know that isnt an actual retard. hes a 3/10 at best. i kind of know how you feel.

i can relate. i dont get it.

he shouldnt take his problems out on others in slightest way tho

Are you constantly hitting on your friends, regardless of gender and rejections?
You're not wrong, it does seem like he's realizing what's really going on. It's just the way he does it.
Like a small child, coming up to you at a barbeque and then it starts to tell you what plants are, seemingly convinced it discovered a secret, you never knew about.

No friends, no problems. 10/10 would anti-social again

thats how i used to bed until i realized being a semi-chad is a good life.

taking his problems out on others how?
probably so low the simplest things in life make him happy

taking them out on me becuase he cant be a great friend with friend A like i can. he has no one and lives a sad life so he gets mad at me for small things

> taking his problems out how
> constantly hitting
He's sexually frustrated, so he keeps trying to feel me up. Tried to feel up my ex. Then blames us for not wanting to.
He's also generally frustrated with his living situation and life in general and then vents his frustration seemingly at random over bullshit reasons.
> inb4 help him realize/do
We tried, doesn't seem to stick.

can't relate, didn't realise you were

not just flirting then, make fun out of him for doing it, mock him for it

my bad.

how does a person become so hate filled with themselves that they take it out on others though? how pathetic can you be?
even r9k isnt that bad.

Oh yeah, i know "that guy".

That guy who constantly has to point out literally anything you say as wrong. That guy who unironically says shit like "just gonna warn you, I'm really honest. I'll tell you how it is" or "I guess I just don't have a filter", that guy who admits that he's an asshole to everyone as if it's a good thing.

That guy who literally has no social skills, who is just a straight up asshole and acts like it's funny. I fucking hate that guy, and i have to deal with that guy TODAY actually.

I wish he would just shut the fuck up sometimes.

If you try to say anything to this fucker, he will point something out with what you said, or question what you said, like you're on trial or some shit. Literally you cannot say anything to this guy without him doing that, or acting like he's an expert on the matter, proceeding to spout random facts or trying to give advice.

I always assumed it's the uncertainty of knowing what you're angry about.
Imagine being angry about a certain thing, forgetting that event over time, but staying angry because of it.
As you start to disconnect the reason from the emotion, you lash out, hoping to hit whatever is making you angry, since you don't know what it is anymore.
With each hit the frustration of being unable to solve your anger growth and so does your anger.

> admits that he's an asshole to everyone as if it's a good thing.
i am this way, but i know its not a good thing. i know im trash, but if youre being a cunt, i will tell you.

too deep for me/10.
i still dont get how people dont realize it. maybe im just autistic? i did go off the literal charts for perception in terms of autism.

"Any body of men will be found to contain ten to fifteen percent of incorrigible troublemakers. In fact, most of the misery on this planet derives from this ten percent.

"It is useless to try and reeducate them, since their only function is to harm and harass others. To maintain them in prisons is a waste of personnel and provisions. To addict them to opium takes too long, and in any case they are not amenable to useful work.

"There is but one sure remedy. In future operations, as soon as these individuals are discovered, either by advance intelligence or by on-the-spot observation, they will be killed on any pretext. In the words of the Bard, "Only fools do those villians pity who are punished ere they have done their mischief."
- burroughs, "cities of the red night"

go back to /lit/
i get what you mena though

you recognised him, so you're guilty too.

burroughs was also a gun fanatic. should i get back to /k/?

burroughs was openly gay. should i get back to /fa/?

burroughs believed in orgone energy. should i get back to /x/?

is a person a full-of-themselves autistist if they find the flaws in others?
i do it while knowing i am worse than them.
am i astismo?

> how people don't realize it
Don't worry, I don't get it either. But I'm pretty sure it has to do with being less controlled by emotion, than the average man. Thus being autistic may be the reason for our inability to understand their behavior. Never got tested, but i wouldn't be surprised if it came up with autism.

i honestly believe i am the worst human on earth, though. if i cannot be the best, then i can only judge others on the fact that i am worse than them.

there's always someone worse. for example, you aren't as big an asshole as Julian Assange.

> first girlfriend gets sick of his shit and kicks him out
> he climbs on to the roof of her house
> jumps off, pretends to be injured
> so she'll open the door

This guy is largely correct
I used to have pretty bad anger problems when younger, took a lot of effort to change and still need alot of self control at times. It's more like after something causing you to get angry it just doesn't turn off no matter what you try or what the cause was so every little thing that happens becomes the immediate focus since you're already angry and even when you're not angry at anyone or anything in particular people see you as being angry with them. My father's side of the family has a history of anger problems so I think it's largely hormonal imbalances that keep the higher heart rate and blood pressure so you don't calm down. The trick is to not let it start in the first place or to immediately force your mind on something else, at least for broken people like me. Not too much of a problem now but I can see how others with my problem wouldn't get better since they wouldn't try to improve in the first place.

Now I'm just extremely cynical and derisive of incompetence because I've had many rough experiences. I simultaneously hate and empathize with people like I was.

>be working retail
>don't want to take all the moneys from my parents while getting my degree

>this new girl starts
>huge tits, but dumb as a roxk
>i get to know her
>she tells me her name
>literal minutes after that she tells me how she once just decided she wanted a baby and stopped taking the pill
>without telling her bf at the time
>so i knew she was malevolent too

>as if knowing that i was the least likely guy to fuck her, she latched onto me
>showing me, and only me, her cleavage
>trying to get on my good side and shit

she's currently 8 months preggo
some idiot with rich parents knocked her up

god i'm glad i'll never see her again

i need sauce on image tbh.

i think people that cannot realize theyre own shortcomings should consider giving themselves the Old Yeller treatment, but thats just me.

KILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTS

KILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTS

KILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTS

KILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTSKILL MOTHERFUCKING RACISTS

i have general disdain for women who think being pretty is enough
that if they're hot they don't need a personality

men put up with that shit for a while, but that inevitably falls apart

those kind of women that, after being hot, spend their time hating men because they were dropped