I'm surprised it went 10 rounds honestly, I think Mayweather was putting on a show before the knockout

I'm surprised it went 10 rounds honestly, I think Mayweather was putting on a show before the knockout.

Still, utterly predictable outcome.

Had he been 10 years younger he would finished the fight much sooner. He's old. He himself acknowledged that. But considering his age he showed that he was by far the superior boxer. His work ethic, experience and conditioning looked phenomenal. Tremendous career

No fucking shit he's a better boxer, you fucking moron. Obviously the pro boxer is going to beat someone who has never competed in pro or amateur boxing. If Floyd had tried mma Conor would have kicked his ass all over the place.

He took the strategy where he couldn't possibly lose. Wear Mcgregor down and ponce in the late rounds.

He really didn't even need too honestly. This whole thing was like LeBron James challenging Tom Brady to 1 on 1 hoops.

Are you denying that more people were vocal about a McGregor victory?

People wouldn't fucking shut up about it when it was obvious that Mayweather had the boxing win and McGregor had the MMA win.

Such an awkward fight to watch honestly. Mayweather showed his age but once again like predicted came out victorious. I ref would had let it gone a while longer though. I wanted to see McGreggoe get koed but whatever.

He was just teasing the potato munching faggot.

McGregor looked like he was boxing in slowmotion

that's because he doesn't know how to box. compared to a non boxer their hands move incredibly fast. Floyd has like 35 years of muscle memory firing when he moves his hands.

Floyd said he purposely let him tire himself out. I wish Floyd would have just embarrassed him and knocked him out inside 4 rounds but I think he was putting on a show. He had in his mind exactly how he wanted the fight to go, and then he went and did it, he was also adament about the fact that the fight would not go the distance.

It was hilarious watching the big mouthed bogtrotter being utterly humiliated by a middle aged man who barely broke sweat.

McFaggor the ginger haired stepchild.

bet on a round 7-12 win for mayweather, pretty chuffed

great, the bullshit fight is over. now the real fight of the decade looms

going to be a wild fight and one of them is eating canvas that night for sure
can't fucking wait

Would want to see that

because it's rigged, both went just for the money and the show. literally this fighting was a Pro-boxer vs an amateur in good shape.

I feel ya. Canelo got speed and that nasty, sneaky uppercut and Golovkin throws every punch with venom. I'm fucking stoked.

Mayweather supposely best boxer
McGregor maybe top 10 MMA Fighter

To me that fight looks like cheap money for McGregor and an easy 50th win for Mayweather

also, what the fuck was up with him fighting like Rocky in the first movie, not keeping his hands up at all and eating shit?

Rounds 1-3 Mcmouthy burns all his energy with a flurries of swings. Old black guy acts like he's sparring his trainer.

Rounds 3-5 Mcmouthy is almost out of gas is declared the HUGMASTER and Old black guys ramps it up a notch

Rounds 5-7 Old black guy uses Mcmouthy's face and body as his personal strike bag

Finish TKO

The real winner was both of them with almost 200,000,000 USD payouts.

Protip: Mcmouthy could not have won regardless, as it would have basically ended Pro Boxing, and there is too much money in it compared to MMA.

saw the clip of mcmouthy taping up he looked scared i wonder if the black mafia were threatening him

>Old black guy acts like he's sparring his trainer.

>Protip: Mcmouthy could not have won regardless, as it would have basically ended Pro Boxing, and there is too much money in it compared to MMA.

This. You can tell Mayweather was in no hurry to end it.

yo adrian!

They are both pretty defensive so both of them anticipated for the other to attack first so the other could counter.

i don ged eat man?