Why have I never heard a single good argument from a Trump supporter?

Why have I never heard a single good argument from a Trump supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ckP-SAiguI
on.wsj.com/H7ob9d
youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there aren't any.

Sure they'll spout memes. "libtard btfo"; "maga"; "done more than Obama" etc, but he hasn't actually achieved anything other than playing an awful lot of golf and sacking endless staff.

Objectively he's terrible. But they'll keep telling themselves that because he's a white man who speaks his mind he's somehow jesus

Most of them are dumb as a pile of rocks

Kill yourself, liberal.
/thread

>30% of federal prisons harbour illegal immigrants imprisoned for hard crimes like rape/murder
>they should not be in amercia
>send them back
>build a wall

how fucking hard is it to understand?

this pretty much
you cant hear what doesn't exist

though watch him use his knowledge of the sheeple to win a second term.

see
If you build it, they will come.

Sure hes terrible and an idiot. But we elected him to piss off liberalfucktards, and therefore hes doing a great job. Enjoy!

so what has he actually done yet ?

sounds like your just repeating a report.

sure thing faggot

there really aren't any. its just people doubling down on their bad decision because admitting to making a mistake is a sign of weakness to them.

cool factual post there boy, come join the big boys when you actually have a factual opinion.

now you are just changing the argument... nice try faggot

Maybe for the same reason trump haters don't have intelligible arguments: neither side has any interest in what the other thinks.

So the best argument for supporting trump is that the now irrelevant opposition supposedly funded online trolls?

is this guy a walking hypocrisy or what ?
calls other anons for being shills, yet is shilling up the thread.

Please come again when you have an image to share.

On an image board.

Faggot.

to me it seems like your avoiding the topic of discussion.

pro-tip the evidence points to my opinion.

edgy troll confirmed. 2/10

please try harder next time!

then why you voted for him?

Illegals should be imprisoned and slavery reinstated for them as prisoners. Muslims should just be shot on sight by all law enforcement and/or military personnel. ANTIFA and other whiney assed babies should just be given the Jew treatment, preferably tested on in horrific experiments to see how much the body can handle. That's how you'd fix America.

aaaand still no image

on an image board

Good job.

>shill confirmed

You fucks think you're fooling anyone?

lol, your efforts are amusing and counter productive.

Where you at faggot?

Why people vote for trump
Because they're angry children who actually believe this shit

>Why have I never heard a single good argument from a Trump supporter?

i presented an argument, you changed the topic. you lost and are now gas lighting me. fuck off

Lost your files, amirite?

>he hasn't actually achieved anything other than playing an awful lot of golf and sacking endless staff.
I'm not even a supporter and this is clearly retarded considering the business with the TPP and so on.

again you gotta come up with a good argument
not reporting facts and spewing rhetoric.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ckP-SAiguI

biggest googling shill ive ever seen on Sup Forums This place really has sold out!

After 8 dark years, finally a real American in the White House.

You know a wall will stop almost on one right ?
Most illegal immigrants just fly in and overstay their visa.
Or sneak in through checkpoints.
Pretty much sums up trumps policies.
Sounds like it could work to uneducated people who won't give it more than 20 seconds thought.
Doesn't actually work in reality

You're saying Donald Trump has accomplished things, and those things are 30% of federal prisons harbor violent illegal immigrants?

The reason they're in prison is that they committed a crime and are serving their sentence. At the end of their sentence they will be deported, guaranteeing that they serve time for their crimes whereas your plan just sets them free.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

because you live at home with your parents and spend most of your time on here collecting food stamps and benefits to be mentally ill ...while trump supporters work for a living and the only people you talk to that claim to be trump supporters are more people like you trolling you for masturbation material --- so the real question is why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I think a lot of people voted for Trump, not for what he would do, but for what he would not do.

did you miss the part about deporting illegal immigrants in federal prison?

obviously you are avoiding my actual arguement

im not saying trump has accomplished anything, thats not the topic of this thread. fuck off

wasted dubs

and no picture

>shill confirmed

Who comes to /b without an image file?

>poorly armed shills, that is who

I only see one scoop, pretty sure that orange faggot would be throwing a temper tantrum over Two Scoops

Shitposting aside,
When has this guy taken into consideration something besides himself? Hurricane Harvey; any advice as our leader? Any words of wisdom? Hope and glory speech? Trans ban, pardoning Joe Blow and another Bannon nationalist resigns...

Historically the world has looked to America for leadership...for doing the right thing in the face of the wrong thing. People can make arguments either way, but seriously...all this man cares about is himself.

And the Russur...Russia thing.

If he would have put in the work, *probably* Obamacare would have been repealed at the very least...Instead it was "Mitch, do it...make me look good"....Fired Comey because he wasn't corruptible...Even Sessions knew that if he resigned, there would be blowback...point is, really any part of legislation is not about America...it's about the applause.

Hence Arizona. Red meat and smiles. Little boots. Caligula.
SAD!

your tenacity is well paid for !

Because Israel is full of stupid people. Only the biggest population of doctors. May have changed since I last checked but if Jews do it it's smart.

which is anything

>30%
that's not that much

>jews do it, it's smart
>don't eat bacon, pork, shellfish
>have their women shave their heads and wear wigs

sure you little zionist buttslut

What are are you talking about

dubs of truth

get reked dirty filthy shill, we dont want you here on our Sup Forums
BY THE POWER OF DUBS WE BANISH THEE

This!

Proof:

more gun control comes to mind. If Hillary would have been pro gun she would have gotten elected.

please l2geopolitics.

No, no one believes this will happen. Because it won't. But if it went down shit would shape up real quick.

America lost the one thing it had going for it once it started pandering the "acceptance" agenda. A hunded million some odd idiots thinking they're doing the right thing by embracing Jack's choice to cut his dick off and wave a rainbow flag while he's fucked in his ass publically by a dragon dildo at a parade screaming pride. Another 50 million added to that - crying to let refugees by the tens of thousands in from a country with known ISIS affiliations, when we've plenty citizens of our own fluctuating in and out of livable conditions. The list goes on and we're not even in direcr politics...

It's blatant and you know it, but you shield your eyes with some warped sense of altruism to justify it. It's sad.

kek guess you failed. go back to playing d&d with your 1 viewer on twitch you worthless faggot. nobody cares about your rules here, neither does hero or moot or nigger dick loving boxxy
U LOSE KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYS

>Why have I never heard a single good argument from a Trump supporter?

Because you were never listening in the first place. Run along to your Land of Hookers & Blow and leave the interwebbing to us Degenerate Millennials, before you ruin this for us too.

>the TPP and so on.

yes he axed tpp and then copy pasted tpps conditions into negotiations of nafta

have fun getting played by an orange retard

>102 federal prisons in america
>1719 state prisons in america

nice cherry picking statistics there mate, i bet that 30% really equates to around 0.1-0.3

shill confirming hes a shill confirmed.

bait taken.

Trump never said climate change is a hoax.

OH, THIS IS PERFECT.

BUILDING WALLS, JUST LIKE THE JEWS, THANKS TRUMP.

wow someone gave up halfway through making this.

actually he said it was made up by china.

Nah they were gassed, which is what 90% of liberals should get too.

isreal built a wall to keep the palestines out, trump wants to build a wall to keep spics out.

building a wall, just like the jews, do you get that now chuckle head?

He said that about global warming. When Hillary said Trump doesn't believe in climate change he said that was a lie. Climate change and global warming are not the same thing.

>It snowed over 4 inches this past weekend in New York City. It is still October. So much for Global Warming.
>Newly released emails prove that scientists have manipulated data on global warming. The data is unreliable.
>Global warming has been proven to be a canard repeatedly over and over again. on.wsj.com/H7ob9d The left needs a dose of reality.

literally 3 tweets of around 100, is your head really the deep in the sand ?

>Jews get persecuted by democrats
>Democrats blame republicans
We don't have what it takes to gas sjws. Killing was always more of a democratic policy.

You refer to them as spics yet are against Trump. What a conundrum.

>palestines
super mad group of people who are rightiously angry that a bunch of Europeans gave away their land, this Palestinian land has also been conquered by the jews since it was given to them, further fueling a semi-religious turf war that has evolved into actual war and been going on for decades

>mexicans
they migrate sometimes and take your jobs

seems like an appropriate comparison a degenerate like you would make.

He never said climate change is false. He said global warming is false. Hillary tried to trick him into admitting climate change isn't real but he responded with an epic "wrong". Because climate change can mean many things like winter, spring, summer, etc.. so he was right. This guy you can't fuck with not even subtly.

you haven't killed yourself yet? KEKKKKKK
how many tax dollars have to feed you before you realize you're disgusting? you're so mad that you're mentally ill and everything you say is like shit falling from assholes. maybe that's your thing and that's why you do it. disgusting and sad KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYS

Then you'll let the conservatives take full swing. Evangelicals and Oil company shills shall run the country. Sup Forums will be shut down because muh immorrality, your drinking water will be poisoned without you being able to sue the company, and then you'll been drafted to die in one proxy war after another.

killing was always more of a "government voted by the people" policy

are you actually saying that killing is what the people want ?

>Climate change and global warming are not the same thing.

But they are. They just started calling it climate change more recently because it is more accurate, but is still about global warming.

Because your little brain cannot understand the points and facts. All you can do is think emotionally like a retard and will never open your eyes to see you're wrong.

>He never said climate change is false.
>Global warming has been proven to be a canard repeatedly over and over again.

i guess your an idiot that doesn't know that canard means made up fabricated story or rumor?

i guess your to illiterate to have an opinion.

No you're right. But democrats did a lot of the killing themselves. They are just a much more dangerous party. I know the government is responsible for it and they brainwash the people. But compare it to the republicans and the death count is massively different.

Judging from this thread, because their aren't any. All you've got here is failure to communicate. Trump just jumped on every anger bandwagon going, so every angry was on his side, but you can build a good argument or good idea out of anger. That's why all he's achieved is undoing things (TPP, Paris, pardons etc). He won't achieve anything new.

Except he is doing everything he can to erase any sort of scientific and legislative presence about it in the white house.

He doesn't understand it, nor does he care to. So long as it sounds republican, he'll whore himself to the cause.

No the correct term would be "change from regular climate" or something. Climate always changes this isn't a video game.
Are you a shill trying to get people to call global warming just climate change? Nah I won't go along with it but nice try. It is what it is.

>Except he is doing everything he can to erase any sort of scientific and legislative presence about it in the white house.
Proof?
>He doesn't understand it, nor does he care to. So long as it sounds republican, he'll whore himself to the cause.
Proof?

you understand that global warming and climate change are two sides of the same coin right ??

you dont get one without the other.

Only if it's real. Only if global warming is real.

Here's one:

They should visited Trump Uni instead.

no, even if it is fake, global warming and climate change remain unaffected. the only thing that changes is that they aren't happening at the moment....

pro-tip look at antarctic ice core data for evidence.
climate change IS real

the only thing in contention is weather humans are causing it or not.

are you really this dense?

I wonder what the Russian shills were paid? Probably less than 8$/hour. That's why there were so many of them.

>pro-tip look at antarctic ice core data for evidence.
>climate change IS real
Why are you talking about global warming but end with climate change? Do you mean the heathing of the earth? Yeah I guess so that has always happened and ice age have also happened you are right. But the term global warming has been hijacked by conspiracy theorists.

>removes any mention of climate change from the white house website
>is purging the climate change council of climate scientists
>appointed a denier to the head of the EPA

He's said so many retarded things regarding science that it's beyond count. Even on camera looking at the fucking sun during the eclipse.

As far as proof of him being a whore, he was once pro-choice, a great admirer of Hillary Clinton, and said the economy did better under democrats. He's flip flopped or waffled under just about everything he's proposed to do.

But he's not dumb. He wanted to be president, recognized the cycle of Democrat to republican for the past few decades. Didn't have a chance if he ran third party. So he jumped on the birther movement, continually tweeted inflammatory, attention seeking things, adopted the persona of a swaggering tough guy that republicans eat up, then boom.
youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU

l love liberal conspiracy theories

Stopped reading it >r
Take your conspiracy and go to /x/.

global warming refers to the warming of the globe......
climate change refers to the warming of the globe, and its side effects for the planet.

your eather an elaborate troll, or pants on head retarded. regardless of the answer our conversation is over.

Except they almost started a ar with Russia and it would have been less funny.
Fuck the establishment and fuck potbelly vampiric goblins hobbling around screwing us.

>climate change refers to the warming of the globe, and its side effects for the planet.
Why would climate change only refer to heathing? Why wouldn't it be called global warming then?
The definition according to wikipedia not that it's reliable but still it's how I always knew it is "Climate change is a change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns when that change lasts for an extended period of time." why on earth would climate change only mean warming of the earth? Don't make up shit please.

lets put up a no fly zone over foreign territory we have no authorization to be in, while our arch nemesis already has airfields and military airplane equipment there.

hillary sure does know how to rile some international jimmies.

>l love liberal conspiracy theories

You shut your alt-right whore mouth considering you dipshits actually believe that Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring from the basement of a pizzeria.