Been using Spotify for fucking ever and considering switching to Apple Music...

Been using Spotify for fucking ever and considering switching to Apple Music. Are there any downsides (besides Spotify's UT not being shit)? From the surface it seems like Apple Music has a much better catalog and actually shells out for exclusives. Anything missing on AM that Spotify has?

spotify is better for normies because of it's good auto-playlist function, but that is about it

if you want to spend the money, Apple is probably your best bet

Spotify wins but only because using apple music on a PC is one of the most awful things one can experience

seriously?

Both are pleb shit, but out of those two, Apple music. Spotify's song limit is just garbage. When I had it, I had to constantly delete albums. But they are both convenient i'll give them that.

I'm too lazy for piracy

Apple music is lower quality. 256kbit I think. Also Spotify has a tolerable desktop experience

>too lazy for piracy
nigga all you do is look up the album you want and press the fucking download button

It's not apples to oranges - Apple Music is 256kbps but it's AAC instead of MP3, so arguably better.

Apple wins for me in the end because I can upload my own music to my library even if its not in their official catalogue. Also Siri integration on iPhone.

Not him but there's way more to it than that. You have to search for 320 kbps quality, then you have properly tag and organise your files... It's a chore

If you don't want to pay for music, what other choices do you have? And let's not pretend any of that's hard to do.

>Streaming music
>Buying digital files

just get musicbee or something and dl all your music

All the insecure kiddos that flood every Sup Forums thread about stealing music is hysterical. Some of us have jobs and prefer to support the artists we enjoy.

You can do that on Spotify too. Kind of a pain in the ass but when I was sick of dealing with iTunes that's what I did to put my music on the phone.

Two things prevent me from going back to Apple Music (I tried it out when it had just come out). The horrid user interface and the absolute nightmare that is the iTunes software. I've actually been having less trouble with iTunes lately than I did in the past, so maybe they've fixed something about it. I've been thinking about giving it another try, but I'd prefer it if it had a student discount like Spotify does.

retard

You can do both. As a consumer I'm not going to spend $10 to listen to something I very well might not like, so I just torrent it. If I like the album enough I'll buy it, buy merch, go see them etc.

Your age is showing.

What's my age?

Wow.

I have zero respect for you.

that's what trackers are for dipshit, an autistic chimp can pass an basic knowledge test and in many cases make up most of the interview team

Which is the best for classical music ?

I have no knowledge of Apple Music, but Spotify is quite hit-or-miss for its coverage of pre-modern music. Most of what you are likely to want is there, but there are not too many different interpretations to choose from, sometimes. I usually default to Harnoncourt, who is pretty well covered on Spotify, but if you absolutely positively need (shall we say) the Karajan version of a piece, you may be out of luck.

Jews have brainwashed you.