>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

I smoke cigars.

I do smoke, but I don't get why you are trying to get more people to smoke.
I mean even the smartest people in the world, had a dumb moment at the time they decided to become smokers.

What..... But why would I spend ANY money for something that toxic and disgusting?

Low quality bait

Obvious viral marketing campaign is obvious

Wew lad, proper hardcase you are

Remember to come back and tell us that chaemo has dropped your weight to 5 stone and someone has to post for you, we like a good laugh here

Why would I smoke, and get myself addicted and have to keep buying cigarettes for the rest of my life (which will be shortened and made worse by the cigarettes), when I've already been living fine without them up until this point.

literally no benefit to smoking fucking retard.
Like £10 a pack. I can buy new vidya, fight sticks etc. instead

>current year +1
>Still smoking tobacco
I mean if you're fine with smoking the inferior product, more power to you. Don't pretend 1$ of tobacco and 1$ of weed are equivalent investments though.

Ai et polta röökii

I bet you smoke cocks too
fucking faggoo

underage fag dettected

smoking became uncool when it didn't gave me the same effects when i started
switch to dip faggot, thats the real red pill

do you even know what an investment is?

I'm an interviewer at a large corporation (I don't work in HR, I'm brought in as a technical reference).

We automatically trash resumes from any applicant that smells like cigarettes or admits to smoking, lol.

If you're such an undisciplined piece of shit that you are still smoking in 2017, you can go smell like a piece of shit in the unemployment line, because you won't be working with us.

you stupid fat virgin
girls who smoke smell disgusting and taste even worse. it is not cool and not sexy when every thing about you smells like stale garbage.

stop trying to convince people you are oh so cool but in reality you are to cuck and weak willed to quit, you ever wonder why you fail in life ,,
this is just one of the reasons

>1$ of tobacco
Man those 5 cigs really made me feel great for about 4 minutes each.
>1$ of weed
Man that joint got me fucked up for about an hour
>thinkingemoji.jpg

>doing any kind of drugs in 2017

thats not investing thats spending

when you make money back its investing

I can get non-monetary returns from an investment. What's your point?

They don't taste good and don't relieve any stress, what's the fucking point?

stay poor and low class

if i wanted to smell like shit, i would roll in shit. it's cheaper than being a nicotine addict.

>tobacco is a sign of wealth
Yeah, it's why all the chavs I see have cigs hanging from their lips. Also let's keep this to ciggies, as said in the OP.

if the returns arent some kind of capital you are only lying to yourself

That's not really fair. A lot of people start smoking when they're young and find it impossible to quit later in life. Why punish people for a youthful transgression?

I never smoke cigarettes, it's pretty dumb

I put tobacco in my weed and I smoke all the time tho

Happiness keeps me alive, my lifespan is my greatest asset.

If you're gonna do drugs there's better ones out there.

Shorter life spend less on cigarettes. Makes sense to me faggot

What if I just don't want to? My parents smoked indoors, with car windows up, around me for my entire childhood. In middle school they'd have the contraband dogs sometimes and they always singled me out because I smelled so much like cigarette smoke. I was constantly being harassed by the school about if I smoked. I kind of got my fill of smoking from that, I don't care to do it myself.

>being proud of the telltale sign of being low-class and poor

Because i lowkey want to try heroin. Cigarettes taste like wood chips when you smoke it

>wasting 30 bucks on a pack of smokes

And not even the cool type of low class people who smoke mugwort from wooden pipe.

I've smoked half a pack in 6 years does it count?

>literally puts a dick in his mouth

where I live its 20 bucks a pack
would rather smoke weed

Why would I do that?
Weed exists.
I just don't see the appeal of cigarettes, they don't get you stoned, they taste bad and there's more risk than reward.

All you pathetic virgins with your excuses.

>C-Cancer and t-the smell

I bet you've never seen a vagina in your whole life.

You never had a family member die of lung cancer do you?
I hope you get it and they shove tubes down your throat into your lungs to suck out the puss so you don't drown.
Cunt.

what's it like going up 2 flights of stairs and be completely exhausted?

Building cars costs more, takes more time, but is way more fun and rewarding. Build a racecar. Or an off-road truck. You'll be way cooler than some stupid smokerfag/stoner.

"'kamel' reds" lolol the cigs so shitty even camel won't put their actual name on them.

There's no point to it? It stinks. I'd rather smoke weed.

you shitsack what do you know at all

Smoking is cool. What you smoke doesn't matter. Of course it's not natural, like 90% of everything else we modern hominids ingest - but its safer than mountain climbing, and much easier.

only manchildren die of cancer

>someone is so inse ure about smoming that they made this at sime poing
>others are so insecure they keep remaking it

Cigarettes have benzene.
Benzene is an addictive chemical. causes undesirable long term health risks.
Excellerated aging, organ damage, cancer cells, cancerous tissue growth, blood cell damage, imbalance of body fat ratio

If you ignorantly smoke, you probably chew sugar free gum like the faggot you are.

this manchild can't even type
what pathetic peat gavel you are my lad

nicotine makes me throw up. smoking cigarettes usually leaves me vomiting and shivering for a few hours.

>so insecure cant even admit own insecurity about himself

Is there anything more cucked than smoking?
>Ruins your lungs turning you into an overweight bitch tits (see ops image)
>paying money to poison yourself
>getting addicted to poison yourself
>paying money to get addicted to paying money to poison yourself
>needing to run outside rain or shine to get that fix
>constantly smell like cab driver
>yellow teeth
>house smells like dive bar
>end up with an annoying cough
>increase your chance of getting all forms of cancer including breast bitch tits
The meme is fine.
But if you smoke ironically or unironically kill yourself

Fag detected

>le insecure XDDD
not an native english speaker but how do this tn slate to meaning? or is this how the children speak

translate

You smell like shit 24/7 to everyone who doesn't smoke and they dislike you because of it

This!

Topkek this bait is perfect. Guaranteed (You)s every time.
I love this meme

Project Mockingbird doesn't work here. Everyone who visits this website daily will completely ignore content that uses shame, approval & abuse as social capital. No one feels insecure because they don't smoke, that psychological abuse is projection from the slave who does smoke.