Talking to this girl on fake fb account cause she won't talk to me regularly this happens she guesses it's me (the...

Talking to this girl on fake fb account cause she won't talk to me regularly this happens she guesses it's me (the reason for the second scratching out) and then says that to me. Any one got an idea what it could mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/685304696
youtube.com/watch?v=e-JHfXVlkik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are fucked bro

shes obviously an elite hacker and shes routed your IP address.
you fucked user. her chad bf is going to demolish you
prepare thy anus

>ey yo user you been talking to my gf through private accounts?
>you think im a punk? bitch?
>its time for me to teach you a lesson

you'll know it when it comes
i just samefagged 3 posts kek

That's alright. Think she'll come too?

are you sending this girl money?

I sent 1 dollar but don't know if she had accepted and I would have sent that 100 when I got paid but can't now that she blocked me on that account too

Sending money to a girl whos getting dicked down while you ink it to her semi revealing family friendly pictures on Facebook.
>In 2017.

Yeah why not I just get super spun out and then where ever that takes me will happen

Why don't you send me money nigger? I'll appreciate it more than some whore who is only worried about her mantein shake in the morning

The most that'll happen is to get beat up. She's completely not interested, and didn't trust your fake account from the start. She was trying to get info that you a voided giving badly.

I mean I could
Yeah that isn't so bad. I'm just curious how she and or he would even figure out where I am

Bro can you send the moeny to me instead? I'll buy vidya with it

which ones?

I wanna get Nier Automata or whatever is on PlayStation 4
Ps4 fag

Damn I got that shit on PC it's pretty sick

anonder

[email protected]. I'll use that money to buy some condoms for this broad I seen yesterday

I watched Dunkey play it and it looks good. Music Is meant to be too tier and stuff. And those thighs

haha yeha it's a good one. Honestly if I had the extra funds I would I really don't

Why are you tryna give her money?

Reaction I guess

You were gonna gib a 100 USD for a reaction?

and get her attention

Well specifically only to her I would

there's a loooong history with ehr and I

Why not go to a bar with that 100 dollars and have some fun and pussy ? You know she has a boyfriend. If you get confronted about it deny it. She can't trace the money to you can she?

What's the history?

not even 21 yet and nah don't think so specially since she didn't even receive it I don't think at least it says only sent it should say completed if she did take it.
haha way too much to get into just a mad obsession built up outta no where after knowing her for over 10 yaers

bump

She works at his local grocery store always really nice says hi whenever he used her line the last 10 years. Recently she said "hi, how are you?" clearly she cares about him very much

nah not that went to school together and were super close then started smoking crystal and shit went nuts!

Might as well tell a full story we've got time

ahha not here if you or anyone else really wants me to tell them though I wouldn't mind talk on some other messaging platform google hang outs or kik or some shit I don't caare . If you are cool with that

I'll listen if you send $100 first

im fucking pure addicted to her

on what?

fuck I wish I had the money I would spend 100 dollars just to talk about her so fast

We're giving you the chance to do it for free

Please tell us before the boyfriend reaches you

>Any one got an idea what it could mean?
That he's gay.

Fuck good point well met her in 5th grade and basically all until the end of high school we were super close she was my best friend we'd hang out everyday never once thinking about her the way I do now. 12th grade started fucking around with meth and discovered how amazing it is to jerk off on it started getting into the fb fap stuff and at the same time that's when we started to grow distant she had some boyfriend at the time so I wasn't as significant to her as she was to me being used to having her there for me all the time and so that collided with this jerking off starting saving her pictures still have every single one to this day since the start of if and then since our friendship basically became only texting and not very often at that I started making up dramatic things going on for me just so we could talk cause I knew if I had something big she would help me at least eventually admitting they were all lies she hated that then started making fake social media accounts just to talk to her and then I started photoshopping her out of all her pictures making massive collagges of her and also started drawing portraits of her and sending her them on these fake accounts just for her shocked reaction

So... just a simple question. What do you want from her?

Fucking Christ man ... you'll meet somebody else ...

Like really ... you don't even have to answer on here at all ... but really think to yourself ... really think ...

What do you actually know about her without looking it up? Favorite Movie? Favorite Book? Country they want to visit the most? Anything actually deep? Maybe you know everything, but I'm betting you dont know actual real stuff about her anymore.

Infatuation is a bitch ... get your ass kicked, learn the lesson ... move on

Then I craved more and started asking if I could draw portraits of her not hiding behind some fakes and she was cool with it didn't think anything of it at first even said she was cool with letting me stop by and giving them to her which I never got to. Don't mean to brag but they were super well done portraits haha thanks to the meth ahaha. Guess her boyfriend at the time didn't like that she eventually stopped talking to me all together while I just continued. Eventually just started sending her portraits with out even asking which probably started to make her suspicious. Then i got kicked out of my house and eventually moved a few city's away from her with still nothing but her on my mind. Through this period I was writing pretend letters to her telling about my obsession basically putting all this onto paper which I got really into started writing just anything about her mainly praising her and eventually becoming worshipping her

And that is when the obsession became far beyond an obsession. I basically created a whole one man "religion" or cult based around her. Creating a whole Goddess image for her. Lore, prayers, rituals, etc. And being up 3 plus days mad e become more real than it should have ever been. Basically losing my sanity as I worshipped and gave my self away to her.

And then I started getting into calling her on the phone so out of my mind with only her in it I would call her day after day over and over and over at first she would answer and then she finally had enough and told me off but not very verbally abusive like more just like you need to stop calling me kind of thing talk of restraining order but still would continue and started using different phone numbers every time just for a better chance of an answer which some times would happen and then eventually any new number I would try any amount of times I tried she would not answer anymore and some times even deny the call mid ring like she knew it was me

Post a pic of her pls

you need help OP

any updates on the convo, OP?

I dunno about that

Haha a yeah

Nope she blocked me not going anywhere other than that

> (You)
>I dunno about that
If she deserves her own lore, prayers, rituals etc, she certainly deserves her pretty face on Sup Forums

Oh yeah wow i'd turn yourself into the cops

You really to see her?

Pffft ur a fucking loser dimwit

What crime have I commited

Yes, go for it

Oh, I'd say stalking. Harassment maybe.

Aside from that you are a crack addled lunatic that sooner or later will end up hurting her. You need some serious help.

I bet u never touched her

you absolute beta bitch

Why would I hurt the one I worship the only one I'm 100 percent devoted to. I wouldn't ever wish to hurt her

Yeah you bet I haven't but I know I have and I'll never forget her embrace. I know for a fact you never have and never will.

Basically every Murder/Suicide case ever ...

Come on man, don't listen to these pricks and just post that pic already

Every ever huh? Yeah right man I guarantee I never would. If anything I wish she would murder me

The statistics are not in your favor my crack addled friend. Seek help.

Well I guess I'll just have to see whart happens

The phone calls are harassment. It's illegal.

Dont you fucking people see that this is b8?

I want to see your drawings?

Shes ugky also u care about her so mu h but ur happy to share a photo of her to strangers around the world

Isn't that what anyone's doing uploading any picture online get real. I care so much I believe being able to share her beauty with others is a nice less harassing way of showing praise

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/685304696

Would they even be able to connect all the numbers I have called on to me? 10-15 different ones

Woah nice find!! I was confused at first but then saw from 2016 so made sense

How did you find that anyone could I find other threads I've posted with her??

Yeah lemme find them

>trying to call anything cringe with a fb level meme
kill yourself.

ok maybe this isnt bait. youre fucked up OP

Hahaha that would he some next level bait if so

Who could make this stuff up!?

Damn, can you teach me how to draw?

Kind of creepy, but you're talented. You do commissions?

*dun du dun du dun, inspector user*
youtube.com/watch?v=e-JHfXVlkik

Haha all you need to know is that it isn't very hard just don't over think it I guess and it'll be a lot easier less frustrating

What do you mean comissions?

Drawings/paintings for money

Aha not that much of a discovery I'm pretty sure that was me. It makes sense that it would have been. I may have almost 500 pictures of her saved in her folder (including some duplicates really been slacking on organizing it hhah) but I always find my self really sharing the same couple 100 or so

Nah I have not at least not yet, wouldn't be against it

OP the only way to be with her is to an hero

Are you imaginative or do you draw what you see?

Either way, how much would you charge? Email?

Yeah that's the dream

And damn no way. I'm definitely a lot better at drawing what I see trying to draw from imagination gives me too many drawing blocks but don't mind doing it time to time. Spunspunspun666 at gmail

Also never charged before so really don't know what to tell you haha we can discuss it I suppose

Dude. This is weird. You need to not do this shit. I'm not making fun of you, either. This is really not normal.

I don't know why you think this is anything other than fucking strange, but you need to sort your shit out immediately. Get therapy with that money.

thats not how it works, you drop YOUR email

Trust me I know. Some times it helps to just get it out some times and of course I would never be comfortable sharing this shit in person ahaha therapy would not be able to help

Jesus christ. You are a one-man horror movie. You need to get yourself some help, man.

Even if you don't care about yourself, the fact that you are acting like this is detrimental to her. If you really care about her as a person and not just an abstract concept, you need to stop making her life terrifying.

Therapy can help. This is exactly what therapy is designed for.

You seem to understand that it's not normal and not ok. So why not go to someone who has spent years learning specifically how to help people like you fix their issues?

The people in the thread were kinda assholes about it, but they're right: this is the kind of behaviour that leads to kidnappings and murder/suicides. Don't be one of those.