SO Sup Forums would you date taller than you girl?

SO Sup Forums would you date taller than you girl?

Asking because I met this young woman. Looking great, fit, smart, funny well basically the whole package in my eyes but she is like 10 centimeters taller than me. We talk alot she like me also apparently and i don't think she cares about height anw. I made some remark yday about the height difference and fck me... I hate myself for doing that...

in b4 OP is a manlet (i am i know lul).

Why the hell would it matter? If a taller woman makes you insecure about your manhood you care too much what other people think. Do you like her? Does she like you? all that matters..

insecure little bitch

you should date her, if you can handle it and not act like a little bitch like you have so far

Manlet reporting.

I'm 5'3", my gf is 5'7". It's not even a problem for us.

Occasionally, some pleb comes along and asks about it, or makes a joke. Either we chuckle along or she shrugs and says, "So what?"

If she avoids the subject of your height, then she probably isn't okay with it, but wants to be able to ignore it.

If she teases you about it, she more than likely acknowledges it at the very least, or even finds it endearing.

How did she respond to your remark?

Yes to both questions
y i am trash ik

Dated taller women and men my entire life, it can be fun to be the shorter one. Here is some reasons why:
>hugs are nice
>Small spoon when cuddling
>They put arm around you
>They help you get high up things
>You look badass with a taller person
And many more!

Her response was like smth along the lines of 'so what? I see you are shorter than me but I still continue talking/hanging out with you'

>Small spoon when cuddling

Always a plus.

Just go for it. If she's into you then you obviously have other things going for you besides height, don't dwell on it.

Wouldn't worry much then, OP. Just go for it. There are a million reasons any relationship can fuck up, but nobody's thinking about those all the time.

Chin up, balls out, woo the bint.

I would, but I'm also 6'2" so taller girls are pretty rare. If I were a manlet I probably wouldn't be saying this.

I'm 5'7'' it's not like I have a choice.

OP here.
Same 5'7" here.

Well thank you for the opinions. Appreciate it

5'2 here. I literally have no choice. Bring me the big women

Taller is fine, wider isnt

I wouldn't probably, I'm 192cm. Dating a girl larger than me would be fucking weird.

if that is your criterion for you to decide whether you want to be with someone (who is a great person in every regard) or not: please kill yourself. can you just feel comfortable as long as you fit societys standards?

idiot.

>met some chick and talked to her a few times
>falls immediately in love with her
>imagines life together
>posts about her on Sup Forums

Meanwhile...
>girl getting plowed by multiple chads per week that she has on rotation
>never even thought about fucking OP let alone growing old together as he imagines

sounds legit

Retard.

>Coming to Sup Forums for relationship advice
You sure you're really ready for this OP?

tall girls > short girls.

Date her. Tall chicks are cool.

Me personally, I don't like women being taller or stronger than me.

ok i am hoping you live outside the US cause using 10 cm to make her sound so much taller than you is annoying. for those(not you but other in this thread) who do not understand the conversion, 10 cm is a little over 3 inches. you(OP) are seriously worried over 3 little inches of height? i could see if she was a whole foot(30.48cm) taller than you but 3 inches isnt even worth mentioning. date her, get your dick wet, come back when you have pictures.

Probably not, but I'm 6ft 6" tall.

was in same position as you:
5'8 with a 5'11 (ex-)girlfriend; she wore heels regularly too, since she worked in banking

all i can tell you is go for it. some things are weird at first, in particular dancing in clubs but after a few weeks/months you don't care anymore

also once you go tall you don't want to go back ... those tall-girl legs in a short dress with heels ... the best

This isn't related to height or anything, but make sure you actually like her for who she is, and that you can also recognise her flaws.
You speak pretty highly of her, even though it sounds like you haven't known her very long, so make sure you aren't just projecting all of your ideals of a perfect woman onto her when in reality they may not represent her.

A girl taller than 6'1? No way am I dating a giant. Kek

6'11" master race reporting in...

We don't have your midget problems up here at the top of the beanstalk.

Done it. I'm 5'8" and she was 5'9 1/2" (do the math, metric fags). We actually got into a relationship before I went on deployment. Once you're in bed together, height doesn't really matter..... EXCEPT maybe fucking doggy style. She had LONG legs and it made it really awkward to pound her from behind. I had to have her prone and on the edge of the bed to hit the pussy. People also gave us funny looks, but I never gave a shit about what other people thought anyways. Which is why I'm happier than 99% of everyone on Sup Forums.

manlets, when will they learn?

lol

Nice tits