This kills the white race

This kills the white race.

That doesn't pay taxes, create or invent things, support the family unit or contribute to society in any substantial way. So no.

/thread

/thread

White Girl here. You just hate fun. I would totes hop on that dick stat like fuck me black Daddy.

More like insecure Negro here.

yeah, white men do that stuff while their women bow down to black cock
sad!

There are way too many memes on Sup Forums now.

Yummy

I gotta BBC for you Baby. Wanna see? Are you blond?

It destroys the white boys anus

Put it in my wife

Please post moar I'm so horny

Fuck yea. I'm blonde and hot and am looking for a cool black dude to fill me up with Baby batter and get a superior black Baby i want to be BLACKED so badly.
Postet from my iPhone because it just werks

Low IQ sure does.

Naw just filters out the dumb cumdumpsters for us so we know which bitches aren't worth the effort. They all yours son bang away!

With aids

It doesn't kill the white race when you legalize abortion lol. They just don't breed. And neither do the niggers that fuck these hoes. The niggers that do have kids... Well there kids get killed by the triple K gang or die in prison with the other baboon people during there national tribal celebration of losing there minds and kill and fuck each other's ass. Fortunately us whites make money off the niggers and there crime. The more crimes the commit the more the nation wants them in prison. The more tax money we get. That's money we use to actually support a family rather then pretend to be rich driving jackets up Thunderbirds they found a scrap yard they bought with there crack money fucking heroine addicts bitches off the street. Nigger ain't impressed. The high class bitches stay white

/thread also sage

u mad whiteboi?

lmao

what da actual fuck is dis

some call it 'nigger'

Post tire with timestamp or gtfo

XD

Lets look at Africa. Let me see....oh yes.
A cluster fuck of fucked up countries.
So your big dick means shit...
Even when white man hands back a country to you in a great financial sate, you still fuck it up.
Enjoy your big dick. It's all you've got.

>White girl here

average white boi

jewish fat fuck posting
>white grilll here

You were saying, Nazi?

i sayd 'jewish fat fuck' not nazi
learn to read niggercuckjew

You need those to get through the FAT assess of your black cows...Then when baby comes you run...nice try but no points.

u sure love black cocks, dont ya op?

why is u so obsessed whit niggro dicks op?
is u maybe a faggot?

2 & 3 are same but reversed. No one else noticed? Blacks try so fucking hard to be relevant.

Don't stop im so wet right now i just wanna suckle on those till i drop

i think we silenced the bot
good job tards +1

>black Daddy

anyone notice none of them are erect?
that's because they require so much blood to fill they can't be maintained

bot is dead he will post a new thread in about 3 minutes

ahh another single mom on welfare in the making
enjoy your loveless life, getting banged by aids infected cocks

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

FUCK OFF, Sup Forums!

Nope this will kill everyone.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>sage
>forgets to sage
kys

more black cock in white ass

kys jewbot