Do y'all think our boy Joji has the ability to make an actual great album?

Do y'all think our boy Joji has the ability to make an actual great album?

Other urls found in this thread:

poopandpeemaster.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck no

he wouldn't be fucking around making comedy music if he had talent

He was never our boy.

Of course. He will soon.

god fucking no

Youtube cracked down really hard on edgy shit, so he had to move more towards music, the only problem is he doesn't make his own music and relies on random sc producers. So, no, he won't ever make a good album, alone that is. He'll have to collaborate

if he wasn't associated with his YouTube channel literally nobody would care about his music and he'd be another fine a dozen chillwave/lofi musician with 50,000 views on youtube

*ah-hem*

>our boy
who even is this?

zappa and "poo poo pee pee penis and vagina" over a fruityloops beat aren't comparable

hi george

He already did

But see that's the thing. Joji is at his best when he is one with the constant meming and joking, combined with his (somewhat subpar) producing skills. What's holding Joji back is this ridiculous idea that the Pink Guy persona is holding him back somehow.

poopandpeemaster.bandcamp.com/

That beat he made for that song "Rice Balls" tho...

Dat track was fiyah...

Not sure how he would ever go about making an actual serious and wel crafted project. "i don't wanna waste my time" was dope tho

Not at all. He makes literal SoundCloud-core.

he's pretty awful, and i know its been said before but he will never escape his youtube fanbase.

>our boy Joji
im tired of the

You seem lost OP. Try reddit.com

Am I the only one who thinks that "Donald trump" was his best performance and enjoyed it unironically?

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

his older tracks were good, this new trap shit is lame though

Pink Season was shit and wasn't even funny

this

He still has yet to write a hit good enough to get hyped by the masses. At least Rich Chigga has Dat Stick to ride on but Joji can't even pull something like that off and it's just cringey redbone-esque neo-soul hip hop/r&b

he's got his hands full being the flash in justice league

I feel like it's either the same one or 2 Joji fans or Joji himself that make these threads from time to time. He's just another soundcloud artist who's only notable at all because of his huge shitty fanbase. If he wasn't already popular as "le filthy frank b0ss xD" nobody would know or care about his music. I'm not even a fan of his Pink Guy albums, nothing he's done would have any staying power without the millions of autists and children who perpetuate it