Germany needs you!
Vote for AFD!

strawpoll.de/ggsdeaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

germans are fucking lefty-cucks

whats AFD

You missunderstand me. With this Vote, the AFD is telling, that all people are behind them. We need 97% for a serious dictatorship. So please help to get 97% or more!

a wannabe right party in germany
they have no chance in this pigfucker halal country
xd

meh its gonna make a good show if they get 97

It is the new NSDAP in newage. But the will get in government in 4 weeks. But we need 97% or more! Its no joke! Putin will laugh at us, he had 120%. We need 97% so hard!

>germany

the new nsdap
are you fucking retarded
you must be a alt-left cunt

A conservative right wing orientated party. The german media often portray them as nazis, claiming that they want to shoot at refugees that pass the german border without permission yada yada. Its actually the CDU (the one that Merkel is a member of) but not abducted by cucks.

AFD wants to stop this.

97 what
ppls to vote them? xd
germany is a left-cuck country
and it will always be
really sad youve lost ww2

Well then they have my vote

well im happy i helped in giving you a vote friend
good luck with it

I didn´t asked you, what you are thinking about. I told you, to do your fucking job! Vote for Nazi-party!

I hate this thread. I hate this thread with all my Herz.

you cannot stop this
jew cucks like merkle made this happen

>AFD wants to stop this.

What? The majority of the people voting AfD and bitching about foreigners weren't even born in this country.

Anyone but "Die Grünen" pls

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

>four guys drinking bear at the Oktoberfest
>hurr durr fucking muslims

Think about the contradiction in those statements, you mongoloids.

AfD? Why
Merkel makes a good job

bruh they realy have camo's on the guns???

thats a battlescarred skin yo

There are no ''Germans''' anymore

Modern Germans are product of Russian British American and French Cuckold over Geman females.Germany is dead give it up goyim

And red tape. Bet they talk about how badass they look while eating kebabs.

fick dich

If you are older than 27 and you weren't born somewhere in this area, you are a fucking migrant.

>pic related

europe doesnt like autistic righty retards

Echt ey, die ganzen verdammten Wirtschaftsflüchtlinge füttern wir bis heute durch!

Goebbels, get the boxcars.

europe doesnt need autistic german cucks
kys xd

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Hitler was a leftist
Pick one.

Tripletten der Wahrheit

Why do you write in English? The language of German eligible voters is German, isn't it?

Halts Maul, ihr bekommt unseren ganzen Soli. Euer Drecks Osten sieht tausendmal besser aus als unser Westen und ihr seid nur am rumheulen. Mimimi weniger Lohn, mimmimi weniger das. Halts MauL!

In Germany we only get 5%. So I need Foreigners do get my Reich back !

What?

But foreigners can not vote. Your logic is contradictory.

Tbh, my grandparents (both chemists) moved to USAland when the Russians and Americans were closing in on Berlin and they didn't want to get dragged off to some horrific Stalin lab, and I always thought I'd build my composites company and move the family back there, but now I don't know. USA is no place I'd raise kids anymore, but about half of what I see in Germany looks like it's headed straight into some ugly shit too.

Mob bullshit is on the rise again in Italy, and I can't even keep up with the homicidal maniacs wrecking France. And with that, I'm out of languages I can get by in.

:(

Ohne Ronny und Mandy, wären wir heute Nummer eins in der Welt.

Media dramatizes the situation in Germany to raise rage.

But if you think that way, so I beg you - Stay in the USA.