Czech government just collapsed. Sobotka has balls. We'll see if it pays off

Czech government just collapsed. Sobotka has balls. We'll see if it pays off.

politico.eu/article/czech-republic-government-to-resign-amid-finance-minister-andrej-babis-row-bohuslav-sobotka/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diacritic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is pulling a Boyko on them. Our PM Boyko Borisov has been resigning 3 times, only to be elected again.

can i have a quick rundown?

He isn't. Sobotka is the exact opposite of Boyko.

wtf I fucking love sobotka now
not really though, but it is a damn smart move on his part

>Babis

To be fair nobody expected Sobotka has balls. I think the most surprised person is Sobotka himself.
quick rundown pasta
>Andrej Babis
>was KGB-like agency informant during commie era and had good jobs

>after the fall of communism he inexplicably got his hands on huge wealth using his connections and possibly as a vehicle for other commies
>now owns pretty much anything that even remotely touches agriculture
>his business partners and opponents died "of natural cause", often the same exact cause during the time it was most beneficial for him

>bough wide portion of Czech media
>his party was second in election

>tax-evasion pro
>his companies are getting EU donations big time even when they should not
>he is current minister of finance
>ministry of finance didn't find anything suspicious going on
>wide portion of Czech media doesn't report anything suspicious going on

>his party will win next election by wide margin

>he's Slovak

>tfw Sobotka tried to not be spineless cuck for the first time in his life

Impressive

Czechs sure are cuckolds. Like the cumrag of central Europe.

much appreciated
hope this nigger gets lynched soon by patriotic czechs

Afaik he isn't resigning because of his fault but to force out the minister of finance who did shady shit, so why not?

pardon me but that is pretty east euro behavior

>east euro behavior

He is Slovak

He's getting elected, m8.

>He's getting elected, m8.
not if you kill him first

I can't imagine the panic in his mind coming from that

>oo-ook slavek, you'll just go there and apologise for bothering these people
>they will laugh to me as always, but maybe I won't cry and piss myself this time
>"I-I ....*gulp* am..... officiallyAnnouncingThatTheGovermentWillResign"
>WAAAAAAT???!!!! AM I MAD???
>and what are these things in my pants?

he's a piece of shit and just very desperate but still

it is, he's Slovak after all
he feels no shame or guilt and mostly doesn't even try to hide his deeds
but what this guy said his voters see him as saviour and a victim of witch hunt

Why do you have an arrow pointing at every S?

This reads an awful lot like a normal guy who assumed power and you're just happy to see him go because he's Solvak. Has he done anything malicious recently?

>every

The main problem is that Babiš owns two major newspapers, and they're nothing but his personal propaganda.

Mladá Fronta is pure trash.

éěščřžýáíéóďťňůú, enjoy
it's a caron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diacritic

>normal guy who assumed power and you're just happy to see him go because he's Slovak
he just happens to be Slovak and we're meming with that fact but if you consider someone doing the rest as a "normal guy" then I seriously doubt your morals

I think Babiš is a bit better than Orbán, Ksczynski or Zeman.

He's an oligarch and has autocratic manners, but at least he's not illiberal.

I really, really hope Sobotka thought this through. It's important how media interpret this move. He must show resolve.

best thing was when he tried to get reporters of Czech state TV fired for reporting on his deeds

recently he sent a letter to one of last media outlets that are still reporting about him because to cease that immediately or else

ČT is incredibly professional. Recently, our public broadcaster has been getting a bit better (and some politicians don't like it), but you're still miles ahead of us.

>Orbán or Zeman
he is hopefully
he "just" wants everything for himself and his m8 but hopefully not for other states
>Ksczynski
can't compare

he reminds me mostly of Berlusconi without any conscience (even pretended) whatsoever

On the other hand, there are some decent ministers from ANO (Stropnický, Pelikán).

It's clear that his party is a one man show though.

you degenerates need some good ol TRADITIONALISM

>ČT is incredibly professional
it is and especially ct24, the news subsection
their ideal is BBC kind of reporting
they try their best to report only well verified news while trying to at least describe multiple angles if they can't bring in both parties of interest
they got their own reporters and correspondents all around the world

but try to explain this on Sup Forums or to some foreigners who only know state TV either for blatant propaganda of current government or dull documentaries about wing-healing techniques of swans

all parties of current government had some good ministers desu
not denying that and I'm not fan of any of these parties

sure
>looks at current state of Polish politics
I bet Tusk could tell great tales about how well it works for Poland

True, they even interviewed Assad and made him look like a nice guy

>actually giving a fuck about Angela's bot's opinion on any given subject

Day of the rope when?
Why can't there be a terrorist organization dedicated to killing corrupt politicians?

cucked by BSC

create start up, ill invest in it

good thing is there's a new news service of Seznam with their Zpravy
they unfortunately cover even tabloid topics but there are some good journalists and they had quite a few great coverage already during their short existence

that's the other outlet Babis tried to discourage

the best way would be to make an on-line registry dedicated to collect known baddies with biographies and known crimes
second step is to start collecting personal information, addresses, schedules, routes, essentially doxxing
3rd step is to wait for the action oriented parts of the organization to take action

the entire thing would have to be distributed with the site being backed up daily and re uploaded every time it gets taken down
having it hosted in Russia could help unless it becomes part of the battlefield
the biggest issue is how to stay safe and on-line once it becomes noticed by the coppers

>Sobotka has balls
and took him mere couple months to find them
>We'll see if it pays off.
I bet most of his voters will still vote for him, although I think at least third of them will return to ODS

still got murdered by Greeks even if he had balls

>months
years.. lifetime

just go after their kids imho

I told you about Babiś pepiks, I warned you about his lies!

But he found them and that’s all that matters.

>or else

Alse what? Killing their children?

Tbh as a sign of protest against his shady shenanigans you should go buy some Polish food products, that will really rile him up.
Smacznego!

regarding this particular event
and he should have done it year and a half ago already, when Čapí Hnízdo was relevant
wtf I love love Polish road salt and diseased chicken

Babiš may be bad, but not bad enough for a national suicide.

If we had alt-right know how we could make it relevant again...

czech methanol vodka is also nice

+5 Kč from Babiš's fund

Since ethanol is cheper than methanol, in a trully free (ancap) society, there would be no cases of bad vodka.

I'm not convinced desu.

I am quite fond of him, despite his track record of mistakes, poor judgement and absence of charisma. He's one of the less psychopathic, crooked, morally bankrupt people on our political scene.

Regardless it feels like a desperate gamble. He knows that he's a political corpse come next election because Babisconi has not yet fucked up hard enough to sufficiently infuriate the masses and therefore has good chance of becoming prime minister. Even this tax evasion case against him is pretty weak in comparison to what politicians of established parties (both left and right) have gotten away with in the past.

The fact that Zimola, a sinister character from regional politics, is supporting the move doesn't inspire confidence either.

I'm unironically proud of our national broadcaster and pray to God they don't fuck it up or get fucked up. Especially since my antenna catches Polish one as well so I have something to compare them with (for the record, polish broadcast was propaganda-tier even before the current government came around, it's only marginally worse and with a different tune now).

He is like every postcommunist politician ever. Heis a normal guy who took power, not normal in the general sense, but show me politicians who were not in Stab and did not get rich from 1990s privatization (also known by the term "robbery").

Fuck you.

Search for "mafia na Slovensku HD" on youtube. Our 90s politicians make him look like an angel, every major politician in our 90s was both StB and tied to privatization scams and organized crime andour goverment had deep, state sanctioned ties with the mafia.

Well yeah, it was a wild time of fraud, corruption and incompetence and no relevant people were untouched by it. Even Havel wet his beak I think, and Sobotka has his own baggage to deal with. Less so than many others, but still.

Given the circumstances, I'm not sure how much better it could have gone desu. The 90s I mean. The "unfettered market" was all the rage in the west at the time, and corruption was seen as grease that keeps the gears of economy spinning.

In fact the bitter memory of that period is probably the main reason why Babisconi is so successful today. Ironic, considering how he himself gained his wealth, but at least he's not directly associated with brands of major political parties.
I'd like to know how much last year's row over political restructuring of the police force responsible for fighting organized crime, propped him up.