So who is /ourguy/ Sup Forumsros? Milo or Ben?

So who is /ourguy/ Sup Forumsros? Milo or Ben?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vZsbpvhn5Q?t=9m55s
youtu.be/6vZsbpvhn5Q?t=11m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ben 2024

Shapiro obviously

Shapiro, but they both kind of suck

One's a faggot and the other's a kike. It's a shit choice but at least one of them didn't choose to be subhuman. I'd say Ben.

Milo

Politics is a total dead end, but both these guys are better than most.
Imagine having that fat fuck Michael Moore as your spokesman.

Both are dirty kikes, but one's a faggot. Shapiro.

Bumping with OP opinion. Both have good opinions but I find Milo funnier and even less politically correct so I prefer him. Wish they were bros though

How is ben a degenerate

Shapiro is the only logical choice.

(((They))) come from the same bloodline

I guess Milo but he's kind of a faggot. Ben is the man.

Ben didn't vote Trump tho

Milo is more fun and entertaining but Ben is more ideologically consistent and moral

That's because he's not retarded

Paul Joseph Watson

Milo is just a faggot who likes to be edgy and go against the mainstream. He doesn't care about the current system as long as he can fag around.

Shapiro is a full on ancap-jew. He believes that people are equally worth nothing and money is the New Godâ„¢.

you went full retard

Milo because of all the gay threads

This guy is the real deal for those who want to get deeper than Twitter feeds

Ben would be if he wasn't a guntard. Other than that, I appluad him for calling out abortiontards and transgenderism.

Milo's just an attention-seeking liar (I'm totally right wing even though I think gays should have rights!) and is a pedophile apologist, so he would never be my guy.

>is a pedophile apologist,
when you get your news from CNN

>Milo "The guy who molested me did nothing wrong" Yiofaggopolis has good opinions

Take your desperate tribalism and suck a bunch of dicks.

Neither

Ones British

The other sounds like a faggot in pain and regurgitates right wing talking points

Worse is faggots like Steven crowder....inb4 right wing comedian

Exactly. He's the man.

One is nothing more then a fucking troll and the other is someone too dumb for his own brain who also happens to be a devout jew.

straw man is straw

>nothing more then
>then

oh shit you got me.

So we can choose between a jew and a faggot? Probably the faggot then.

The faggot is also a Jew.

Milo is a standard Sup Forumstard. Shapiro is the guy you send out when you want to be taken seriously. I would vote for him.

>Milo is a standard Sup Forumstard
That literally means he is /ourguy/ though

>Shapiro is the guy you send out when you want to be taken seriously

Sure he's intelligent but he's also an absolute cunt who has no idea how to win over the people he's fighting against. He always says feelings don't matter and that's fair, but it's not doing him any favors.

He's also far too religious.

He's really not, he's a just an ass, almost no redeeming qualities to him. Just because this place is infested with dumb asses doesn't mean he's a someone who represents all of us.

Triggered?

>/ourguy/
Neither. This isn't Sup Forums you retard.

>An ass doesn't represent a bunch of dumb asses
Why tho

Just because we are surrounded by morons doesn't mean we just follow said morons.

If anything we should try to avoid most of them.

>He's also far too religious.

This.

I cannot understand how such an extremely intelligent and fact-driven person can believe that religious shit.

Can we have both? Milo is basically Sup Forums in human form ( he fucking DESTROYS feminist's and tumblrinas) and shapiro represents the smarter, intelegent side of Sup Forums. They're both fucking based.
Also if you don't agree you've been watching to much cnn fake news.

I don't even normally care about someones belief system, but he's the kind of person who wants to push it on everyone.

Just a shitty way to handle it.

>how such an extremely intelligent and fact-driven person
please tell me you're not talking about shapiro here.

>guy who whines and pouts his lips on camera
Gee, there's nothing better than talking down to your audience while sounding like an annoying whiney fuck.

>the truth is a strawman
Watch the interview, retard.

Neither, fuck off.

>I cannot understand
Because deep down you're a progressive.

I voted trump

I voted SMOD

Because he isn't actually intelligent and fact-driven?

The two of them are assholes, but they aren't assholes posting anonymously on a Mongolian troatsinging imageboard. We can enjoy and we can surpass, but don't think either is /ourguy/

I'm not faggot. I loved trump before it was even cool you fucking retard

You are not the same guy than

It was never cool, you fucking mong

I don't think you know what you're posting about, but nice dubs

>Shapiro is the guy you send out when you want to be taken seriously
well that's embarassing

You're wrong there kid. The man is indeed highly intelligent and fact driven. Try another one.

stay mad you fucking numale, feminsit, tumblrina retard.

>pick three buzzwords out of a hat and make a post

>No one from the right despises Trump
Trumptards actually believe this

holy shit kid you must be extremely retarded libtard. my reply had more than 3 words you fucking libcuck. kys

>I don't think you know what you're posting about
>posts anti-Trump meme at someone who didn't vote for Trump

I just remembered, Ben literally hates us. He openly said he dislikes reddit and Sup Forums users

Sup Forums I think there are legit 12 year olds itt. The ones posting all the pepes and sucking trumps dick.

no he only hates reddit, he's a polack and a Sup Forumsro

>when you get your news from CNN
Nice try retard: youtu.be/6vZsbpvhn5Q?t=9m55s

Holy fuck, you faggots are actually discussing these two fags in a serious manner. Didn't know there were this many gay pedos on my Sup Forums.

Trust me, he said that we are basement dwellers

youtu.be/6vZsbpvhn5Q?t=11m4s

>implying that baldheaded jew doesn't work for cnn
It's so obvious Milo was just joking around and that retarded cnn jew kept baiting him cuz he wanted ratings.

>my wife knows healthcare she's a doctor
>religious communities should take care of each others poor and needy, fuck everyone else
>my brain works too fast that's why I talk fast

If this is what Sup Forums has become, what's the point

Neither

This is in his favor

this tbh

They are both our guy
Ben is like captian america and milo is like Iron man. They both have the same goals they just go about doing things differently and sometimes clash on their methods.
Yet both methods are pretty effective and without them both being different in the ways they are we would be at a loss

>this damage control
Wew, who wouldn't have known a flamer like Milo would have so many dicksuckers.

neither

milo all the way

I wish he would just hurry up and buy Sup Forums already. This guy is a bad ass

Ben is the guy that aims to become president.

Milo is he guy that wants to have his own late night talk show.

Ben was a prodigy, is coherent and logical, but bumfucking boring. You won't get kids to listen to him.

Milo is much more entertaining and thus more effective in dispersing redpills, the kids love his edgyness. He's controversial and his mistake was to say publicly what faggots normally only say among themselves.

Both are useful for our movement. I value them only my the measurement of their success in recruitment, because I'm not a tool that get's distracted by stage personas. They both are worth our support.

Neither of them you fucking normie

>Both are useful for our movement.
Aw yeah bro, let's drop some redpills!

both a massive faggots.

lul

is that JGL?

>The decay of the US' society

>goyim
>traitorous jew

fuck yeah! well said Sup Forumsro! Trump 2020!

>I'm trying to sound smart, edgy, and redpilled: the post