In my experience of posing as a 12 years old boy on the web...

In my experience of posing as a 12 years old boy on the web, I've determined that female pedophiles far outnumber male pedophiles (and they're really females, sent me nudes and all)
Society does not tell women it's not okay to diddle children, so they feel no guilt or remorse.
Thoughts?

Pic is just random tits

Gender is irrelevant, pedos should get the death sentence.

Post their nudes

Haven't kept them
Most of them are conventionally attractive girls though, you couldn't tell. Well, compared to the crusty old male pedos that is

Why in the fuck wouldn't you keep them? What the fuck was the point in posing as a 12 year old other than getting nudes of pervert pedo women?

Is this a shitpost

You tell us, you're the one providing it.

>Women have no morals and do whatever they can get away with.
No shit.

>sent me nudes and all
>doesn't post nudes

>It's okay to paint an entire demographic with a broad brush, just not when I am part of it.

>posing as a 12 year old boy

Why

Because I wanted to prove a point
I met at least 15 pedophiles in the past 3 months on the Internet

I lost the pics when my phone broke, can't post em no matter how much you want them

>I've determined that female pedophiles far outnumber male pedophiles
So old Sup Forums was full of women then?

Broken phone. Ain't that convenient.

Yeah, I shit you not it broke down like
Last Sunday
I think it was karma for tempting those gjrls

Are you saying I'm OP

Or it was one of the few places pedos were allowed to congregate, giving the illusion of them being a large group.
Their gender is hard to determine because of anonymity.

Nah, I was just shitposting in reply to your post.

Tell us where you met them?

Various social media, Omegle (rarely) and a sketchy meet up app that I'm sure only 100 people used before it got shut down

pics or it didnt happen

Nigga have you been reading this thread

So you can't even tell us a couple sites you used? Names of apps? I'm curious but this is sounding more and more like b.s. OP.

It was real fucking weird app like called...Simply "Meetup" I think, it had this weird maroon icon that looked kinda disgusting, I can throw up a recreation now that I switched devices if any user wants it.
As of sites, really Facebook and Twitter sufficed.

Not even close. Male pedos outnumber female by a huge amount. Pose as a 12 year old girl and get back to me.

Here it is, shitty recreation done in 5 secs on MS Paint. It's been like 2 months so I don't remember the details, but I remember it having a real abstract drawing that kinda looked like a cock/snake (The white lines) and the pink pentagon around the name

>male p-pedos are r-rare, guys!

Truth.

Same as with everyone.

But yes I think women are scum and the sooner we put them back in their place the better for mankind. Unfortunately, in the West the cats are already out of the bag. We'll see how high and mighty the feminists and other leftist faggots are when shit get real and the bombs start falling though. Civil war seems to be in the air and it's been a while since the last real war in yhe West... We're about due for a little adjustment.

SUMMERFAG! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU ON THIS THREAD!

HEY CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME TIPS WHERE TO FIND FEMALE PEDOS?

Literally any social media or anonymous chat website bro.
Pose as a little boy preferrably under 12 and speak in a mature, adult manner and flirt. They're pretty much gonna melt once you tempt them long enough. From my experience it seems that they prefer boys who take initiative and are mature rather than use a shit ton of emojis and go "XD" every 2 seconds.

You posed as a young boy, they posed as a pedo girl
Just two grown men jerking off to each other

Not likely, I double checked the nudes and I found no results even after a secondary throurough search through several search engines for images. Nothing.