This is the Chinese century!

This is the Chinese century!
The West is weak and divided and will not last for much longer. Soon Europe will just be another Middle East and North America just another Latin America.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords, now please give me a Macanese gf and I'll willingly work for the People's Republic of China

>tfw no chink gf

ching chuong ching bing piuang

>North America just another Latin America
Nothing wrong with that

>not Chindian

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

Can't wait for war with China to be desu lads. Enlist now so you are ready to slaughter the yellow devil.

I'd rather have Chinks in charge desu.

Okay, we don't mind killing monkeys.

>Chinese meet natives
>Ok, here is how to make iron swords, here is how rich we are, lets trade

>whitey meets natives
>AYO HOLD THE TELEGRAM
>*shoots native*
>SO YOUR ARE IMPLYING
>*steals their gold*
>THAT WE ARE SOME
>*takes a dump on their burial ground*
>GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE AND STUFF
>*rapes local girl*

Ur mad cuz whiteys are already a minority, enjoy being genocided by yourselves.

Ikr.

>implying those aren't the finest things in life and the higher man's raison d'ĂȘtre

Kek pretty sure this is the same Singapore fag from Sup Forums

He's not wrong though

Chinese are the biggest reason for the rise of the developing world since the 1990's.

>implying the rise of the "developing world" is a good thing

offensive realism m8 get around it mearsheimer warned us about china m8 he warned us it's all happening now it's not too late we can still salvage things m8

You think chinks care about democracy? You think chinks care about human rights? You think chinks care about preserving peace?

You euroshits will be the first the regret it if the chinks take over American hegemony.

True. The Chinks will be a more judicious and benevolent hegemon than the US; just make sure you keep a close eye on your pets when their diplomats come to visit and everything will be dandy.

Yeah nah

>Hey hold up
>*drinks raw emu milk*
>So your implying
>*attempts to mate with crocodile*
>we're kinda related
>*tries to whip black tourist*
>to these brown people we hate?
>*takes a dump in the pool*

>implying emu milk isn't delicious
>implying croc-men wouldn't make excellent soldiers
>implying there are any black tourists
>implying shitting in the pool isn't 3rd on the list of fun things to do after breaking glass and ashing cigars

>he thinks birds lactate
>croc eggs take human sperm
>he has'nt seen jamal with his girlfriend
>he's copying bollywood films

Id fugg a cute half croc girl desu

>he doesn't have the union jack on his flag

>he is still owned by another country

>he isn't a country at all

Aus doesn't belong to us, it's an independent country

>aussies must lick the feet of both emus and englands queen

>he's a CUNTry instead

Cuck: the post

Chyna overlords > EU overlords

The developing world has improved because the Cold War ended in the 90s and there were fewer dictatorships.

>tfw no Macau gf to eat Pasteis de nata with

Over 30% of the World's GDP growth since 1990 is accounted for by China. Furthermore, they consume 40% of all commodities.

China alone boosted Africa's growth rate from 3% in the 80's- early 90's to over 6% in the previous 20 years.

Likewise, China has singlehandedly driven world inflation rates down 4% on average since the 90's. They produce the same goods for cheaper.

In no way am I saying this way benevolent, but a world without China would have a lot more poor people.