Ylyl thread

Ylyl thread
/ylyl/ edition

best jewbook group nigger

It has its moments.

It's a good group but wish anons would contribute more keks.

Most of us are lurking kek

I'll join and dump some delicious material soon

Such edge.

>
He had it, but the jews changed it.
Mandela effect bitch.

Can someone explain what the deal is with this Facebook ylyl shit?

Is it actually good or something?

safe haven from banana and trap spam

It's pretty good imho

Id be gay for all the hugs butt i draw the line at anal.

also the song "We are the champions" ended with "of the wooooorld!!!!". Now that part has been aliminated

its a great way to let everyone on your friends list know what an loser you are, as well as allow dataminers to gather info on the kind of person who uses Sup Forums.

Id like this through the filter of shame and disappoint

it was a jewbook group we started in 2016 since all ylyl threads were cancer.

We got pretty big and got like 20,000 members until some idiot started posting CP. I hope he's in jail now.

Anyways, we got the zucc and now it's back

kek let them gather info on me

I visit Sup Forums for keks not to trade trap and loli shit

No, it's called being retarded.

Everlasting YLYL is the old YLYL. The original YLYL of Sup Forums that is now gone.

It actually captures that original feeling pretty well

I joined the original when there were like 250 members and got banned for some reason and had my degenerate friend add me back and then it got zucced
And now I beat my son out of anger

what did he expect?

at least you have a legitimate reason to do so

It's a decent community. I don't normally use jewbook so I have a throwaway account. But I've seen people use their actual accounts. I guess they don't care kek

just fuck my social life up

Look at it this way...

Trump, the media, the sensitivity to nazism...Sup Forums will be taken down sooner or later. All of those YLYL threads will be nothing but a distant memory.

This jewbook group is a place for the YLYL legends to share material without the fear of getting trumped.

Why use facebook and not discord?

They got rid the daily storm or whatever that kkk site was.

That's violation of free speech.

Sup Forums will disappear soon. It's a given.

Here peta fag- putting turtles in a microwave marks you as a psycho-fag.
First step to fapping to hurtcore and to CP.
Please consider suicide, to solve this problem.

Facebook is lazier and niggerish

Moron.

Haven't you heard of chocolate turtles?

it was cloudflare that got rid of dailystormer, not they, unless you meant (((they)))

kekked
Sup Forums runs on cloudflare

It's only a matter of time.

Do you guys think there would be riots if Sup Forums was taken down???

I think Pikachu's tail is yellow or black depending on it's gender

nah. it would happen like with pirate bay, other sites would appear

Riots? No lol

Cyber attacks? Absolutely.

I enjoy it but don't join if you're going to post normie cancer

i think that other smaller imageboards which have a more extreme userbase will act as cararies in the coalmine, so no need to be worried about Sup Forums in particular being taken down just yet

It will start WW3

Could you give some examples of such image boards? I need something to do today

No, if it's female the tip of it is slightly indented almost like a heart. Color is the same I think.

No, maybe some autistic sperging but no riots. Hiroshima would find another host and it might cause many of the normalfags to disappear.

Please let this happen

ill probably get banned for advertising if i say them by name because the mods are faggots, but it's not that hard to find the main alternative people go to

How about you join and post some topkek material, faggot?

I have never seen an AAAA battery in my life

Prfect tost

I have a bunch. Typically for tiny ass flashlights, or for a digital tablet stylus. Amazon Basics makes some.

Don't be a faggot and just say
>scared if MODs

if you aren't fresh off the boat from reddit you should know some alternatives anyway

Share them in the jewbook group nigger

im not joining a fucking Sup Forums facebook group, i have standards

Some golden shitposters keep on posting gold

Worth joining if you aren't a cuck

Well then...

Guess I'll see you shitlords in the jewbook group

a decade ago if someone made this thread, most people would see it as a trap, but there'd be one person would be stupid enough to join, and they'd have their account posted in the thread and their timeline, their friends and their inbox spammed with gore and cp

fucking lost

lol

The queen song never had that at the end with the studio version, he always said it at the live versions which is what many have heard played on the radio or MTV, retards

well, he clearly didn't have enough time to train since he couldn't adjust to the ruleset. it should have been hyped for a year and maybe he wouldn't have been throwing hammer fists. also, maybe his endurance would have been a bit better.

also, conor would definitely win a ufc fight against him, but that's sort of the point. crossover fights are retarded since the professional of the sport will always triumph over an amateur

Gotcha bitch!

I know of 8,2 and possibly kraut if the latter two still exist.

The fuck. I've flushed out that image out of my mind a long time ago... I hate you

Shut the fuck up

Probably a good place for people to post funny shit without spam bananas or whatever. Have you seen the YLYL on /wsg/ It's probably among the best threads on this site, and those low effort spammers can't make animations more than 3 frames

>woman had been introduced...by one of his

>Death Grips

Yeah, what about em, nigga?

ylyl?