"I am not man enough"

"I am not man enough"
I need strength,features and sex appeal?
Can anyone help?

jesus you cucks are all the same

fucking start lifting

Stop acting like you're not a cuck. You're nothing compared to me. I'm 210 cm tall ,150 kg muscular beast. I fuck every girl I want. I just walk down the street and punch random faggots for fun because I can. And no cops do shit about that because they're scared and I have connections. Every girl I see wants to fuck me. Sometimes random girls will show their tits to me and beg for my dick and I usually tell them to fuck off because I'm alpha as fuck. No girl can ever resist my masculinity. Fun fact ,I'm getting a blowjob by a hot blonde girl right now ,so stop wasting my time faggot.

You need lean muscle

Have you never played gta sa, for fucks sake. Wanna get high sex appeal, buy some good clothes, wanna get jacked, got to the gym and fucking work out

Stop masturbating

Literally just tone yourself a bit so you're not a fat cunt and have a bit of confidence in yourself and you'll be right

Masturbation is healthy you moron.

Sexy girl here. I'm already rubbing my pussy while reading your post.

Why did you post a picture of that faggot? He's a fucking shitskin and a cuck.

taking zma or iron supps?

Eat protein. Lots of protein. Chicken, like an uncomfortable amount of chicken. And hit the gym. You will get strong.

also you'll get a lot of cancer by eating meat every single day

I've eaten meat daily since I can remember. Don't have any cancer yet ,I guess.

And an invasive streptococcus from going to the gym every single day.

LS?

What are you guys thoughts on sleep,mastrubation and nutrition?
i am talking quantity and quality,not just yes or no

TITS OR GTFO

Here ya are, good advice.

To take it further, a few pushups in the morning or evening(even the easier kind), and some sit ups will get you started.

If you cant do pushups yet, just get in position, keep trying, try to get one, then 5, then 10. After a few weeks with minimal effort that should work.

how do you get over yourself and go to the gym? stop fearing people there=?

I dont gym.

I'm an introvert and odd and cheap. You dont need equipment to get yourself in better shape.

Fuck the gym, stay home, tone slow.

>Fuck the gym, stay home, tone slow.
fuck the home, go to gym, tone fast

i feel sorry for you

i want to fuck a lot of women.
Wat do

Retard lmao

kek

Well ,keep dreaming you little beta cuck faggot. Just kys already. You can't compete with alpha males like me. Like I said I'm a fucking beast. I'm 210cm tall and 150kg heavy. I'm so fucking hot that I don't even need to do anything to get laid. Girls just begs for my 23 cm long dick and my sweet cum. You can't do anything to be like me. I was just lucky and born this way. I'm laughing at your pathetic asses because you're all a fucking nolife faggots browsing Sup Forums all day. That's pathetic. Also there's a girl licking my balls right now ,can't type anything more.

Damn ,I wish I was that lucky girl licking your balls. You sound like a real alpha male. My pussy is so juicy right now.

nice pasta.
This retard gets it

Damn it to fuck, goto /f/ and read the fucking sticky. ITS THAT DAMN SIMPLE