WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Take her shoes off... watch all these plebs jock

tit-chain them together and walk them around in public

WWYD?

Bend her over against that wall, lift her dress up and fuck her from behind while holding her arms back, slapping her face and humiliating her while People watch. Left, this girl jessa

Here's another of her

Wwyd to this?

Wwyd?

Tell him death grips is good

rip those tits out of her top and twist her nipples hard. get her on her knees and watch her choke herself on my cock, gagging and drooling from the corners of her mouth all over her exposed tits. i grab her hair and start to throat fuk her until her eyes well up. spin her around and get her on her hands and knees and get her pants down around her knees and plunge my cock into her pink pussy while i spank her ass. i pull her hair as im pounding her from behind making her tits sway back and forth until finally I pul out and force my hard dick into her tight asshole and fill it with rope after rope of sticky hot cum. I make her thank me for it as she cleans my dick and licks the sweat off my balls.

these three sisters? replies get replies and sexier pics of the sisters

Rip off his yellow flannel and ride him while listening to death grips, kendrick lamar and brockhampton

WWYC?

why would you care?

I'd let my dog decide which one he'd like to fuck, and then fuck the other two while they watch their sister being a dogwhore.

would walk into her room, lean her over the mattress, and then proceed to take off her panties but make her keep her dress. Then I would shove myself inside of her pussy while pulling her head back using her hair as leverage as I fuck her whore ass until I'm about to cum, at which point I would pull out and cum all over her dress to make her wear my cum as she walks anywhere

top sister more for them?

I would come over to watch a game with you of whatever sport you like...but i was actually more interested to come over for her...while we sit she will serve us some chips and drinks...she would be wearing a summer dress that ends right below her buttcheeks. I would touch her hand while you werent paying sttention snd she would give me the "right here right now" look. Then she would leave for the kitchen...i will then wait a few seconds and go to the "bathroom"... I will find her in the kitchen doing some dishes (too much soap and only one dish)...so i would grab her from behing squizing one of her boobs...with the other hand slowly moving my hand from her keen to her thighs and then rubbing her pussy slowly thru her panties...i will then turn her towards me and sensually bite her nip...will get her panties down and turn her back to the sink...i wil start to pound her easy and then faster...because she enjoys it she bends even more with her dress and breasts now fully sunk into the soap in the sink...i will pound her fsaster and faster...you notice we are gone from some time so you make your way to the kitchen...you see us and realize you dont really want us to stop so you keep quiet as we didnt notice you

Anyone else if you want join the fun...i will reply to anyone thst tells me about mine.

Kik also available: uselesstribute

Face

hour long tittyfuck, then finish on her face and have her thank me for it.

Csnt do them right now...at some friends house
Kik me at uselesstribute will do a story for them

cum on her face

Wwyd?

she sends me pics like that behind your back. My friend and I come overstart and she opens the door dressed in that lingerie. we both begin to feel up her ass and tits. I'd pull her panties off and my friend rips her tits out of that bra and she gets to her knees sucking both of us off. we stand her up and my friend sticjs his cock in her pussy while i penetrate her asshole. we lift her up and bounce her on both our cocks stretching her holes until finally filling her with our cum.. cont?

do these three?

WWYD

wwyd?

facefuck, then cum on her face. then make her spend the rest of the day without washing it off, so that everyone knows and judges her sluttyness.

I need more.

Pound that little whore throat until she's making the same face, except drooling and panting. Then as I'm cumming, let every drop of cum gush into that upturned mouth before she's allowed to swallow. I want to see her looking up at me as I turn her into a cum dump.

You Like?

thats one cum-on-able face

Let me know...

Juicy tits

Her niece....

facefuck

lesbian golden shower

She's georgoeus

Marry, treat nice, fuck her in every position possible. She's sexy af

Have a threesome with both of them and watch as they eat each other out as I pound away.

wwyd?

fuck her in public, right there, against that wall. show her that she does not deserve to wear white again.

Want more?

Pull up that dress and fuck her bareback against that wall until I bust inside her.

how plain.

Fuck her in one of those stalls. That's where whores should be fucked.

Want more?

checked

MOAR

hell yes post more of her

yes she's hot af. any booty?

absolutely

in a perfect world, I'd go down to my knees, kiss her shoes and beg to be her property

Add me on kik and ill give you all

Oh shit forgot to post my name, zawarudoroller

dump all of your payload right nao

She sure likes to take a lot of pictures in public restrooms lol.

You got nudes???

No nudes tho

Well, that blows. Given she is a whore, I would have expected them. Oh, well.

She looks just like my ex who left me a week ago... God damn, mate, the universe wants to keep reminding me of her... I guess I'd embrace her and never let go...

do you have moar?

>humanz 5/10
Nothing

wwyd/rate

WWYD?

wwyd?

Id love seeing her nipples

kidnap her on her wedding day, then ruin her and force her to go back to her man while still carrying my cum inside of her

wwyd to her? wins for replies

Does her name start with an A? She looks very familiar!

wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd to my mom?

Why's she got a hamster climbing her leg?

Do we get to see what happens when it reaches her inner thigh?

wwyd?

Her name is Paige

What was that site where you would post girls and people could tag the image with what they would do?

Not her.

3rfc

put that heavy ass bar on her throat so she couldn't move, then fuck her ass. moar?