Just posting one of the best bands that we don't talk about anymore

Just posting one of the best bands that we don't talk about anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTPeq46FRzA
youtube.com/watch?v=hUpO1in8mHA
youtube.com/watch?v=2ReOm6fGLgI
youtube.com/watch?v=YXu6DBnhWC8
youtube.com/watch?v=P0J3SwC_wtg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz4020k2Xgg
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUgvOBwCF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqdn8msxAbk
youtube.com/watch?v=-YxY7vSFEz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stereolab still gets some love around here, but it's mostly Dots & Loops that gets mentions. Don't really see much talk of Transient Random Noise Bursts, Mars Audaic Quintet or Emperor Tomato Ketchup lately.

It's kind of a shame really because early Stereolab is the best in the business of krautrock inspired noise pop.

i like ETK the most. i listened to Margerine Eclipse a while ago and remember enjoying it

youtube.com/watch?v=NTPeq46FRzA

I prefer dots and ketchup to this frankly.

Hard to argue against that. I recently learned about Th' Faith Healers and that slick Can cover of theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUpO1in8mHA

i wish there were more music like them and Broadcast

I recall Margerine Eclipse being the best of the back half of their discography. I need to give their post-Dots stuff more listens all around, though.

what do u fellas think of this track

youtube.com/watch?v=2ReOm6fGLgI

I don't know if you guys know Quickspace, but they have that similar thing going like Stereolab (and also stemmed from Th' Faith Healers).

youtube.com/watch?v=YXu6DBnhWC8
youtube.com/watch?v=P0J3SwC_wtg

This is pretty jammin

was literally jus about to rec them too. their song Rise is incredible. swisher is good too

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz4020k2Xgg

Sounds a bit like a cross between Stereolab and Talking Heads. Synths wouldn't be out of place on a Flaming Lips album. Pretty good.

Laika, Th' faith healers

Yeah I've heard of em. Only listened to Precious Falling though.
Also in the realm of 90s kraut jamz is Transona Five for a grand total of one track and the rest of the album is slowcore.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUgvOBwCF4

The Pastels also melded noise pop and krautrock in the 80s at least once, arguably twice.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqdn8msxAbk
youtube.com/watch?v=-YxY7vSFEz0

it's all about 'ping pong'

Im' digging it all. Checking out the album.

Check out Pram. Really underrated and overlooked band

The Incredible He-Woman is such an underrated track.

does mu like death metal?

I recommend this and Switched On Vol. 2. I find their compilations and live stuff is just as good as their normal albums.