Soup Sup Forums

soup Sup Forums

how do i live a full and happy life?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/38210.The_Art_of_Happiness
goodreads.com/book/show/22609341-come-as-you-are
goodreads.com/book/show/7640261-sex-at-dawn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By stopping to visit this site and get some money. Once you're stabilized secure other forms of happiness like friendships and love

Make some money and fuck sluts with fat milky tits

Just stop frowning m80

Do something you enjoy for work.
Treat people with respect...yourself included.
Eat right. Get enough sleep.
Don't abuse alcohol or drugs.

hasnt really worked for me

Well try adding cocaine to that plan

The truth is that you don't. It doesn't matter how great your life is, you will always find something to complain about. We are programmed to focus on the negative. It helps us survive.

You will never be truly happy, but don't let that stop you from trying. Have a beautiful day, anons.

get off Sup Forums
get off social media
get some exercise
Eat a more healthy diet
Get a job that you enjoy doing

list is endless really

Or fuck a skinny slut with no tits and pretend she is really a he and mot have issues about it

/thread

This, and don't sweat the petty stuff, and appreciate the little things

Find it yourself, there is no universal answer,, everyone's idea of a happy life is different. Some have high standards and think they will only be happy if they are millionaires, some just want a simple, stressless life, its up to you to decide what makes you happy.

Only pointers I can give:
>don't compare yourself to others, there is no standard, don't care too much what others are doing
>find something that makes you happy and try to pursue it despite failures and let it kill you
>be determined, if one thing doesn't work out, try another, something WILL workout eventually
>live and learn, experience and evaluate it in the end, even the bad experiences teach us something, try to not give in to being unhappy
>when something in your life goes to shit, try and fix it asap, leaving it till later will only dig you a deeper hole and one day you'll realize how hard it is to get out of it, small victories man
>don't expect for the world to fix things for you, at the end of the day its your life, fix it for you. The world doesn't owe you anything

how you go about those things and what you manage to make of your life is up to you, but put yourself out there and come out of your comfort zone, its the only way to attract things, nothing just comes to you because opportunities are taken, not given

don't give a shit about what others think of you and just live
do something you enjoy and don't tunnel vision into 1 certain thing

Find Jesus.

Also only pick two of these.

Holy Trinty trips Batman

thanks guys

THE FIRST STEP IS TO BECOME RICH

Check out books by the Dalai Lama, if anyone can tell you, it's him

goodreads.com/book/show/38210.The_Art_of_Happiness

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BOOK NIGGER

you should read it, you seem very angry

Step 2. Nail him to something.
Those Romans slept like babes that night.

*pro tip, you can't

I AM ONLY READING YOUR MUMS VAGINA FUCKING FAGIT

Simply lower your demands and expectations from life

you must illiterate, never heard of someone so retarded they tried to read a vagina

VIRGIN

Buddhism

Maybe you should just learn to read, then you won't be so pissed off every time you see a book

BOOKS GRANT U NO PUSSY MAYBE THATS WHY YOUR A VIRGIN

goodreads.com/book/show/22609341-come-as-you-are

Knowledge is power, friendo. Power is money. Money is high class whores on your dick.
You're gonna die fucking dollar whores for drugs

you cant
/thread

oh right i forgot you can't read

THATS WHAT U NERDS SAY TO COMFORT YOURSELVES

at least nerds get jobs that don't suck, nerds are the winners here in life, and we all know it

SO U ADMIT U GET NO PUSSAY

> tfw I'll never design a sweet war machine
> tfw I can't build rockets
> tfw I can't defy god and cure those he attempts to strike down with sickness
> tfw I can't build up countries or nations
> tfw I don't own my own sports team
> tfw I can't solve the greatest enigmas known to man
> tfw at least I banged my cousin with down syndrome once
get a life, tard. enjoy working at that gas station, assuming you can keep the job this time

Honestly bro you should check this shit out, it's a great read, it explains a lot

goodreads.com/book/show/7640261-sex-at-dawn

I AM NOT READING SHIT

haha ok man

I'm tellin you though, you're missing out on some good shit