Any relationship anons around?

Any relationship anons around?

i'm at the brink of jumping a metaphorical cliff here
my mind is racing because my girlfriend hasn't texted me in 2 days, 3 days ago

got an answer that she's busy (she was online those 2 days every morning, every evening)

So it's 5 days?

No, she answered me 2 days ago, before that she didn't answer me 2 days
Haven't been at my phone today so she's probably been online the exact same times

Does she know she's your girlfriend?

She does but it's a bit complicated. She accepts that we're together but doesn't feel (yet or will she ever?) to call me boyfriend in front of friends etc

Hate to say it bud, I think that the relationship is over if she's ignoring you that much.

>asking the tough questions

She did answer me that "everythings good"

>everythings good
esp that nigger dick pulverizing her uterus, amirite?

user please

>user please describe the inevitable in greater detail so i can more vigorously pinch my widdle white wee wee to climax

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you probably should start imaging life without her. It's obvious that you care about her more than she cares about you. Look at it this way: is this the kind of treatment you want from a girlfriend? If the answer is no then you should look for better.

How long have you been together?

No definitely not...
The whole dating phase roughly 5 months

user how old are you two?

Mid 20s

Yeah my last ex just quit having sex with me at about the 4 month mark. About 2 months in I told her I loved her, she didn't say it back, but I wasn't too concerned. About 3 months in I wanted to be Facebook Official and she didn't want it, said things usually went to shit after that and she wasn't that sure, just didn't want it made big deal. Then we went a month with no sex, but she would have me over to hang out and sleep in her bed with her. super complicated but when there is no sex and no contact for days, you aren't that big of a part of her life, and though you may love her you'll never have a fulfilling relationship with her.

Who is that to say though user maybe thats just how she is

You had better stop talking to her until she starts talking to you. And even though, make her wait at least a day. You're acting like a pathetic little bitch and she's just gonna throw that in your face and say you're too much or you're too clingy if you keep acting like that. You need to delete her texts and even delete her number and wait for her to come crawling back. When you're acting like this desperate, dependent loser, she's gonna know she owns your ass and use that as confidence to move up the ladder to someone better. She's probably complaining about her clingy boyfriend to some other guy right now.

27 fag here. I've dated a few girls where things were going great or so I thought. One day they just stop talking to me and cut off all contact. Never got an answer why. I don't know your exact situation, but sometimes girls don't care for long term. They just want something for awhile. That could be what happened here. If so, I'm sorry. I know that feel.

Then what do i do? Text her? Wait until she comes back in a couple of days?

Sorry bro shes a whore ditch her and at least keep face

Also, anyone that would ignore you like that is a cunt especially if she's "dating" you and won't "admit it". She sounds like a fuckin bitch and if she's mid 20's she too old for that... that's high school. If you honestly even want to continue dating this bitch, you need to cut bait this very second and STOP talking to her. Do whatever if takes to stop thinking about her. You need to ignore her for at least as long as she's been palying this bullshit

oh god dump that trash why do you even need a bunch of Sup Forumstards to tell you this.
fuck outta here your attention seeking or just oblivious

Did she go out of town or something? Do not under any circumstances text her or reach out to her in any way. Completely ignore her for at least a few days.

Then shes a sket with no right to have anyone

She went on vacation with her close friends because she'll move soon. A way of saying goodbye to them i suppose

Give us more details on these "friends". Where abouts do you each live and where did she go? Where is she moving? With you? Do you mean to tell me that you're going to have a long distance relationship?

/thread

plus i would add that you have to be the prize in the relationship , not the sheep.
Basically , she need to have to want you more than you want her
anyway , your case seem pointless , unless you don't text her until she do and she do it while crying cuz u didn't talked to her , don't even bother

Two of them told her last year that they're having feelings fo rher, one she kissed during that time

She's moving to study, gonna be moving closer to me

Why

dude
sometime i can't respond to my gf simply because i'm busy
and it can last up to 5 days

What a mess. Glad I don't deal with that kinda shit anymore. I'd be out the door so fuckin fast if my gf pulled anything like that. Well it is not good dude. Yes, you have reason to worry. If I were you I'd honestly just block and delete her now and forget about her. It's only going to get worse and worse until it just about kills ya. I call it right now.

But if youre busy youre not on your phone, actively, every morning and every evening not even having 10 seconds to text your SO that youre busy

Well its logic , think as if you were a female.
You see a guy , he can get bretty much any girl where you at be he chose YOU.
You feel special right ?
Well, you gotta be that man

Cant ignore her texts like she does user

Well , then stay a beta male
Next thread from OP : "My ex-fg cucked me"
Maybe the way of doing it changed , but still , a male have to "dominate" her female
Just the fact that she doesn't assume you as her boyfriend in public man just
The fuck
If i were you , i would think as simply as that
"Well , i don't give a fuck , i'll try with another."
Just tell her gently to gtfo from my life and next
Idk why you have to act as a beta

user, the possibility that i'm overthinking is still there
That she is in fact busy and that she has no time to text me, which i don't believe but hey

A real relationship or some girl you skype with?

Real relationship, she's gonna get home in a couple of days
I might just confront her with that

Right now you should be trying with some other hoe's
So she don't come back > whatever
she come back > "Sorry , got things to do"
that's it
She don't show you any respect , do the same

Don't.
She will play the card
"You jealous blablabla" and then , you'll really get cucked.
When she come back act like you don't give a fuck

Man, i was at the brink of telling her that i love her before she left
I'm really making an ass out of myself overthinking this whole thing, even if i would text her any second i have spare time, she just doesn't maybe that's just how she is

This is what you should do.

It's really hard because i would react way different than she is doing right now.
But i have to admit that i'm way too dependant on her at the moment, pisses me a off a little bit too

>She will play the card
yeah nothing will go wrong if you never express what you dislike in your relationship

Sure
But the OP is like "Hey i'm a fucking cuck don't cuck me pls" with some tears while talking;
Gotta step up bro , she act like she doesn't give a fuck , you act the same , that's all.
When she wanna confront her about that you just tell her "Listen , you're not the graal or some shit , i got my life too so stop act like i have to be your dog" or idk anything that go through my head about the way she was acting.
You gotta be honest , but smart tho

You are not her boyfriend.

In all seriousness, if this is her behavior you are not her man. End of discussion. She's not messaging you because she's with her boyfriend.

are you b lack by chance

op, sry m8, shit won't last, if it will ever happen. wahmen are cunts. i'm in mid 20's and have had a number of relationships that have failed. one of 4 years (got cheated on, but when we moved I had a tingle in my balls, and made the cunt use her name when signing the papers, after a year, she cheated. I left her with the due payments and took half of what I was supposed to pay) and one of 2 years, that I honestly know if it ended or not. still trying to mend things. none of us did any wrong, and we still love eachother, but that whore a mother of hers loathes me and talks shit constantly about me with nothing to base the shit talking on, and she questions me instead of her. wahmen.... dont get burned op. I root for your happiness. tread carefully, and expect nothing.

No ?

forgot something op, how invested emotionally are you?

look at what you're saying
"oh no, I'm just overthinking it"
"maybe that's just how she is"
those words sound like bullshit excuses to me
>she wont say she's your gf
>won't talk do you despite being online
>can't make ANY time at all to talk to her "bf"
it's pretty clear she doesn't care about you
you need to end it right now before you waste anymore time or get even more emotionally invested in her