What are some "lost" or unreleased videos you would like to see?

What are some "lost" or unreleased videos you would like to see?

For me it'd be the Christine Chubbuck suicide video, Owen Hart's death and the Columbine tapes.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck_Suicide_Video_(Recorded_in_1974)
youtube.com/watch?v=BhY08Ctcz9k
lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Breakfast_Club_Cut_Content_(1984)
youtu.be/7A251mIx76Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4PSE-EBKPls
documentingreality.com/forum/f240/david-parker-ray-toy-box-killings-tape-transcripts-79489/
thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html?m=1
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/742854-Anyone-watching-Snapped-couples-Karla-Homolka-and-Paul-Bernardo/page2
watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.Vzwas_mDGko
schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf
lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/112dirtbag's_Missing_Recordings_(2012)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Transcripts of the basement tapes exist

I'd like to see the Steve Irwin death, it's still filmed but the family will never release it

>Christine Chubbuck

I think they destroyed the tapes

Additional footage of the Pentagon being hit on 9/11, apart from the five or so frames that were released right away. There should be multiple views from various cameras all around, even in 2001 security cams were all over, yet footage was allegedly scooped up right away and held indefinitely.

how did she kill herself? like put a gun in her mouth or stab or what?

It's illegal for them to be released until like 20 years has passed. The same thing happened with the zapruder film.

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck_Suicide_Video_(Recorded_in_1974)

Supposedly, the film being shot for his show was destroyed immediately after realizing Steve was dead of his injuries.

If there was any kind of footage, I think it would have made its way out by now. Like a crew member with a cell phone or whatever.

Owen and Steve for sure

i just spent the last hour or two looking up these "lost tapes"

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=BhY08Ctcz9k

I want to hear the Grizzly Adams death audio, the reactions that people have had to it are pretty extreme.

The toolbox killers' audio tape. It is apparently used in training FBI agents as a desensitization tool. Many who hear it say that it haunts them for the remainder of their lives.

the scenes they cut out of eyes wide shut after killing kubrick, obviously

my man

This guy's death was recorded, along with the death of his GF. Both were eaten alive by grizzly bears.
A kraut director named Werner Herzog was given the tapes found along with the bones in order to incorporate into his documentary about the man. Herzog took it upon himself to destroy the film after watching it of course, never allowing anybody else to see it

The Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo tapes. But from what I understand they were destroyed after the trial.

steve irwin was widely respected i highly doubt anyone close enough to him to have had access to the tapes wouldve released it.

Only the audio got recorded and he didn't destroy it, just said that it should be destroyed.

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Breakfast_Club_Cut_Content_(1984)

Also this.

Pretty cool wiki btw.

Theres audio of it? Why would it be shocking? Genuinely curious.

How is that even possible?

This.

It was only audio as the camcorder fell lens-down onto the ground when it was knocked over in a panic.

> overweight
> overworked
> in his 70s
Such a conspiracy. In fact, Kubrick was planning on cutting more from the film cause he felt it was too long. The released version is supposed to be 20 shorter.

Where?

It's unsettling to hear somebody in pain and fear eventually give way to near-silence punctuated only by the sounds of the bear breathing and feeding.

You know this was his way of giving everyone the middle finger don't you? His passive aggressiveness flies under the radar of most people

I heard they were on some special edition version of Silence of the Lambs on laserdisc. Read that a while ago, too lazy to look up sources.

Also, the Ken and Barbie murderers taped their stuff, forget their names and also too lazy to look that up as well. Think the bitch's first name was Karla and she got a slap on the wrist.

Fuck there's transcripts of those somewhere on the net. I was looking at them about a month ago. Let me see if I can find the link.

how is this politics

Piggy-backing on a thread from yesterday regarding Sandy Hook, I'd like to see the unredacted dash cam footage, all video/images from within the school and also any other media regarding the case that hasn't been released.

Neo-Sup Forums shill fuck you

These are videos that the jews don't want us to see. It's all highly political, you'll understand once you've been here a while.

UFOs that were apparently caught on camera trying to disable missiles going mach 7

youtu.be/7A251mIx76Y

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

Fucking LOL. Grizzly Adams was not killed by a bear.

I've been on and off since corner the dorner

Yeah I've read some partial transcripts but hearing the audio would be a lot more intense.

I read a transcript of it pretty hot stuff

I can't tell what's going on here. It looks like a mannequin just being quickly lowered to the ground.

Timothy Treadwell death recording.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PSE-EBKPls

no shit

documentingreality.com/forum/f240/david-parker-ray-toy-box-killings-tape-transcripts-79489/

It's a dummy dressed like sting.

At least read the comments.

Actually it was a different guy I read the toy box killer David ray Parker

>playback disabled by video owner
I've seen it anyway, poor guy

Oh Snap!

apparantely a bear gave him a skull wound that, years later, was bit by a monkey. it gave him meningitis and he died. i fell like karl pilkington right now, but that is really what wikipedia told me

How can sandy hook videos exist if it never happened in the first place?

Bump

thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html?m=1

Pretty sick guy

>those comments

holy fuck

Shut up Michael Moore, quit browsing Sup Forums

This seems so much like it happened in a movie, but it was real.

I'm sure you can still find it on the Internet. You just have to really search hard.

yeah I skimmed through them after linking the video and can almost feel the teenage angst and see the beaner smiles through my computer screen

All these degenerate niggers cheering and jerk in each other off for having an innocent man murdered.

Day of rope can't come sooner guys.

IT CAN'T COME ANY FUCKING SOONER.

Only 5 years away. Hmm...get ready for 9/11 conspiracy mania all over again in 2021

>that video
I've seen a lot of shit on Sup Forums the years I've been here but those screams still fuck me up. Give me chainsaw beheading cartels videos any day

Whether or not the incident took place as they report it, there are indeed video/photos from the scene.

Trump tower cctv. Just watching donald scratch his arse or hit his wife in the lift would be fun

This thread is pretty insane, scroll down, there's a post with a description of the Bernardo killings video from someone who actually saw it.

lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/742854-Anyone-watching-Snapped-couples-Karla-Homolka-and-Paul-Bernardo/page2

Why didn't he shoot first, Sup Forums?

I'm pretty sure this video is shown to all police officers in training.

wow, the guy can talk

Just reading the transcript from the tape is pretty fucked up

watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.Vzwas_mDGko

David Parker Ray and Lawrence Bittaker were different killers though. Do they both have unreleased audio?

:C

schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf

The grifter

Cool site man.

This shit is 10x more terrifying than anything I've ever watched. These pieces of repugnant human garbage are still alive in a Cali jail. I'd fucking pay money to torture these sacks of shit for the rest of their hellish days that they would spend alive.

AND DO NOT FUCKING MAKE THE MISTAKE OF READING THIS

Well that goes on the list of shit I wish I never read.

He comments on this video are sickening. Cant tell if they are being serious or not, but they are joking they could at least try and be funny instead of rootig for a crazy redneck fuck.

it's not even that fucked up quit being a little bitch

I knew I was gonna regret reading this...

>it's not even that fucked up
psychopath detected

fuck

I'd like to read Adam Lanza's emails.

What the fuck is with all these edgy cunts in the comments

that's a myth
a tech at the station kept a copy, about 15 years ago this was traded on BBS forums in VHS tape format, quality was shit and it wasn't spectacular at all

Jesus Christ sick this why you don't hitchhike

Fucking post that on some SJW's new definition of "rape". Eye rape, cat calling ect. .... This is what rape is and the fucker should fry already, but it's California death penalty so he will die of natural causes first.

emPATHETIC detected

so fucking what? grow up. you literaly just read words. this could be made up bullshit for all you know.

Damn son, yeah I think if I ever have the chance of listening to the audio of that I'll give it a pass

jesus this needs to be read by anyone against the death penalty

hawt

this is not new

I dunno what you poofs are crying about
I read some of it and got bored.
I can't feel anything with this, it's just words.
Only a tape or video will do it.

not destroyed a copy exist
there is a market for that shit on the deep web

I want to see all the videos

Anthony Cumia said his cop friend showed him pictures of sandy hook and there was literally a pile of dead kids the cops had to sift through before they could even walk around. You retards will say it didn't happen but I believe Anthony more than basement dwelling tinfoils.

Will gladly believe them when they release the proof. What's so wrong with wanting proof when the incident was used for political purposes?

>it's not even that fucked up quit being a little bitch

You need to get off the internet if that is not even remotely disgusting or disturbing to you, and seek immediate psychiatric help.

fuck, I want to murder those men.

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/112dirtbag's_Missing_Recordings_(2012)

creepy