>wonder why we're dumb and fat
>national obesity crisis
>shit healthcare system costs $1m to see a doctor
>elect drumpf

America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's called the middle of the country go to the first world parts aka the coasts( excluding the south).

>national dish "Mac n Cheese'
You're thinking of Canada. They just call it Kraft Dinner.

still better than being an eurofag and getting cucked by government daily

>be European
>have country run over by Muslims
>pretends it isn't happening and takes anger out on Americans

I hope you look forward to when your country makes halal meat mandatory in all restaurants in order to cater to your refugees

i went to a school in a major city on the east coast. the lunch was worse than prison food.

As a first hand witness to the South and it's partakings, I can say that they eat the right things but way too much of it. For instance, my father grills fucking meat all the time and has an ass load of vegetables paired with it, but it's bad when we eat a whole meal with 1200ish calories like that 3 times a day. It's a common occurence in the South. It's not a case of "no nutrition" but a case of "too much nutrition"

Also, being at college for a while now, I realized the mistakes of my household and everyone I know. Kinesiology major.

Canadian here, kraft dinner is kraft dinner and Mac n cheese is Mac n cheese. Don't confuse the two

and what exactly is wrong with any of these things mate?

>Be me
>Be dummy hungry
>Order ONELESS pizza
>Pizza delivered BONE - IN
>Smh y'all food services really ain't been SHIT.

Boneless*

Op u make me hungry, Tfw no Mac n cheese

How's freshman year?

o rly?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner

>be American
>there is no national dish
>peanut butter has been designated an exceptionally nutritious food
>removing negroes and beaners from statistics, the U.S. is not especially fat nor dumb
>Democrats drive up healthcare costs (the AMA is one of the party's owners)
>vote for a cancerous crone

>send kids to school with " PB&J" sandwhiches
>literally sugar mixed with salt with no nutrition

If you god forsaken yankees would just learn how to cook for yourselves instead of being helplessly reliant on prepackaged food, maybe you wouldn't be so fat. I bet you don't know how to make fruit preserves. I bet you don't know how to grow peanuts or make peanut butter without salt or sugar from said peanuts. I bet you don't know how to make butter or cheese or how to raise a cow properly (yes, just one cow and treat it right and you'll be very well fed). I bet you think cheese is just supposed to be yellow too.

>Has never been to Connecticut.
One of the richest and still the prison gets better food. Not joking they actually get better quality for the prisons and our food costs 4.50 a meal

Isn't the national dish of US burgers or hotdogs?

Also, most countries national dish is total shite anyways.

>elect drumpf
Your point was good til you're autism showed

I'll know something's wrong when eurocucks stop obsessing over us.

until then, stay strong Islamic brotherhood of the eu

the absolute state of you fucking europoors. you'll never know the sexual intensity of multiple burgers in a single sitting, the feel of blood surging to your privileged small white male penis at the prospect of eating fries doused in cheese and bacon, instead you come at us with some bullshit about making jam jars; pathetic, while we will soon be able to have amazon prime drone us with bacon hotdogs you will be growing your own vegetables like an absolute ninny faggot

>Tfw all the fat people in my town are white kekekek

I don't see your point. Care to explain?

> carbs, fat, dairy
> says 0 nutrition

Clearly you don't understand anything about food or nutrition

As long as you don't get the meat from Walmart good on ya

If you know all the fat people in your town then your town really isn't a good sample of the US is it??

Food costing money? what are y'all talking about? Don't you have your own personal farm and ranch? Even if you don't, then what are you talking about buying meals? Don't you make them yourselves?

Oh wait y'all don't cause you're ignorant yankees.

I just ate three fried eggs on toast (butter and a ton of mayo) with two slices of ham and an individually wrapped slice of fake American cheese. I'se happy.

I'm not fat though I never cook. I just don't eat enough for a family. It's not that difficult

Uh, I'm from Louisiana, you ignorant yankee. We have amazon too.

>diary nutrition
You're why you're dumb and gay apparently

I would love a cow but I have no land. My family's land was poisoned and all the animals died

>Wake up
>Brush teeth with a pine branch and salt water
>Whittle stick into spear
>Make pair of shoes out of tree bark and flowers
>put on fresh loincloth
>Walk 3 hours through the wilderness tracking
>Find bear
>Stick breaks
>Begin primal battle for survival with my hands and teeth
>Triumph over bear
> Spend 7 hours hauling bear back
>Get home to tree house
Wife just got done making breakfast
>Give wife bear so she can start making dinner
>Will be ready in 2497 AD
>Go to wash up in drinking pond/bathtub/toilet
>Fight off vicious crocodile
>Gather hay for tonights bedding
>Get ready for dark time
>Check on daughter
>Raped to death by moozlims
>But it's fine
>I want to die
>I am ready
>Moms spaghetti

Are....are you implying CT is in the middle of the country?

And you ignorant yankees think this way because you're such pussies that you cannot fathom that living off the land and making your own food is possible.

It's like you fags live in the matrix.

I'd rather not eat than eat only a little. Eating a little just makes me hungrier

Uh Idk who you think you're talking to but I'm implying that yankees are feckless and can't take care of themselves. I wasn't the bro talking about the middle of the country.

Those things do have nutrition. All u need to do is not eat that exclusively and exercise

t. jealous faggot who never had mac n cheese of pb&j growing up

Or a fat ass wanting to bring blame into his situation of being a fat ass.

good, let's order pizza and jack off together. southern pride

I'm confused. None of this makes sense lol.

Kraft dinner and mac & cheese are the same thing

At least our schools can still serve pork Eurofag

Kekd and checkd

We have planned trains and automobiles. Nuclear bombs and phones that allow you to sexually harass women from around the world. We have PlayStations and giant metal death machines. Medicine and space ships.

But let me wallow in turds all day to grow 3 cabbages that have e.coli. I'll treat my bladder infection with an exorcism and give my daughter crucifixes to prevent pregnancy from unseen demons. I'll travel by foot for days on end just to get one town over. The first woman I ever saw was a 9 year old so I raped her to make her my wife. When she said she could fix my horse drawn horse with some "penehsillan" I cut off her head to let out the demon that made her say such strange words of Satan. Now I will say a prayer to the almighty God and mother nature the earth mother good to grow my wife another head from the bows of the sacred spirit tree. I dance in the dirt for 7 days and nothing happens . I blame the demons inside me and cut my head off. I am now dead and its for the best. Life is a manmade unnatural construct that only sissy panseys use because they are weak . In the ground my bones dissolve due to all the poor nutrition from eating e.coli cabbage. The works attempt to eat my rotting corpse but they know better than to eat a piece of shit like me. This is good. I am dead huehuehuehue huehuehuehue huehuehuehue hurrrdurrrr

You realize a decent proportion of the the us population lives in the middle of the could try where they do make their own food and grown their own food its just around the coast its not as possible, the east coast is either the south or frozen

I'll show you how to make a pizza. Where you at, baw? I'm from a place called Avoyelles.

> i eat mac and cheese about once every 8 months at the most , i hate pb and j , which unimportant country are you from?

Clearly you have no idea how farming and growing plants works. Plus just wash your vegetables with normal non antibacterial dish soap. I mean, didn't you yanks learn about what surfactants alone do to bacteria? Hah you probably don't even know what a surfactant is or why that makes it different from antibiotics.

Class of 18 and I still agree with this. U dum af

>Hot dogs and sausage are the same thing
>Wonder bread and homemade are the same
>Diet soda and seltzer are the same thing
>Africans and jamacans are the same
>Mexicans and Columbians and peurto Ricans and Spaniards are the same
>Jam and jelly are the same

Funny cause its true

Uh, I don't know what sort of mental retardation you have but do you realize how much farm land there is around the coast? And do you realize how rural the south is? Do you realize that the south has much more fertile soil than most other parts of the country? Do you realize that we have a farming culture here?

I know you raised other points, but I have to take issue on your notion that the south is ill suited for growing your own food.

Plus I thought you ignorant and privileged yankees had amazon so even if you're not a southerner like me you still have the means to get supplies to grow vegetables indoors it's just that YOU IGNORANT YANKEES DON'T KNOW HOW TO GROW FOOD.

Ooooooooooooooooh Mr I just googled how to show this guy up now I'm gonna Jack it while he gets butt hurt ooooooooooooooooh I'm such a wonderful example of humanity knowing how to grown corn and lettuce and shoving in peoples faces

>you're wrong
>names a bunch of things that are the same
>No argument to stand on

You don't have to eat just a little just not eat a lot, your body will adjust. I don't usually go hungry

HAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK I HAD TO GOOGLE THE WORD SURFACTANT

You yankees are so ignorant. Everyone in the south knows what surfactants are because we have to deal with YOUR overuse of them that flow down our Mighty Mississippi.

Well said

Kraft dinner is the McDonald's of Mac n cheese although it doesn't taste like shit. To call kraft dinner Mac n cheese is like calling McDonald's food.

He is retarded, but you are also wrong.

Are raisins and grapes the same to you? Is a potato chip the same as the potato the other guys head is? Kraft is the dried ingredients of macncheese, it is not the same, but it has a similar result when "prepared".

Yeah McDonald's and Kraft Dinner should never be called food. They're ambrosia, not food.

my sides

Tfw people accuse you of go ogling what you thought was common knowledge =)

besides all the retardation going on ITT nobody has yet managed to respond to OP's post with regards to its content - is it therefor correct to assume he is right?

thread full of plebs who still aren't taking in their food blended and up and in the ass

Ikr?

Maybe kd and perhaps fresh fries from McDonald's but McDonald's is generally shit tier. I honestly don't know how people consider most of it to be edible or how the company hasn't gone bankrupt

There's food at McDonald's besides fries?

>You yankees are so ignorant.
>proceeds to anthropomorphize a river.

Yes you yankees are ignorant. Gosh, have y'all forgotten what books are? Have you read a book written before 1960? Shit, I don't know how you've never seen a river become anthropomorphized. Clearly you're so ignorant to the outside world or else you'd know that "Mighty Mississippi" is a historic phrase.

Whether you could call it food or not is debatable

You keep using that word, but I don't think you actually know how to use it. Also you don't seem to understand the concept of pronouns. It'd really help your argument so you don't sound as retarded.

>be rest of the world
arrest bakers because of bread shortage

The word "mighty" isn't anthropomophising though. Mighty just means big and strong. It's not a word exclusive to living things.

shit fuck you
i aint mashing no fruits and peanuts in my mouth
buncha faggots

Fuck you, traitor.

Move your Cali ass to Iraq if you think your so fucking enlightened.

PROTIP When spastic foreigners attack fellow Americans you DO NOT join them. Else middle America will be glad to offer you a cigarette and a blind fold.

some one make you spit your gravy all over fat belly

Nope, no gravy spitting here.

Honest anger at a so called American who is a traitor.

This California hipster needs a lesson in World politics. America provides aid and assistance and freedom to the rest of the World.

When they cry out we move in and help.

We are not like every nation in History that when it wins a war? Subjugates and taxes the fuck out of the conquered nation. Japan Germany and Italy enjoy prosperity that would be unknown had we behaved as Rome would have. When we kicked their asshole dictators out the door their lives got better.

Wrap your ignorant ass in the flag that protects your right to say this crap on line. Don't burn it.

What is treaty of Versailles?

BUT THEIR IS NO IN BETWEEN

Their is if you have the conviction

>Move your Cali ass to Iraq if you think your so fucking enlightened.
In what way is attacking a foreign country related to the haute cuisine of the middle?
>PROTIP When spastic foreigners attack fellow Americans you DO NOT join them. Else middle America will be glad to offer you a cigarette and a blind fold.
Being proud of uneducated and unemployed people neither makes sense.

Youre right patriotism makes up for all the shitty food americans eat and health problems it has.

Tfw you have no face

Americans everyone

>We are not like every nation in History that when it wins a war? Subjugates and taxes the fuck out of the conquered nation. Japan Germany and Italy enjoy prosperity that would be unknown had we behaved as Rome would have.
Hmm, where did you hear that? Germany and italy were leading in science before the war and they were propsering like no other country on earth, thats why they started the war in the beginning. Then the winning countries came in, dismantled all technology (factories, research labs) and abducted scientists only to offer a huge loan and sell the knowledge back. It took the loosing countries 50 years to pay back everything and it was not america making it possible.

>treaty of Versailles
A privilege afforded to Germany by the Allies that Germany's Hitler then broke and required us to once again return to their country and kick the ass of a few Dictators (Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo ) America enforced and restored its privileges to the 3 nations I already mentioned. Did you somehow think that paper magically enforced itself?

Spent any time in prison?

Eating medium amounts is alot or else I'd be skinny

lol, this

and let's be clear, "halal" means, and I mean MANDATORILY that the animal died a painful, screaming, deliberately prolonged death by having it's throat slashed open so if you think you're being a good little liberal by eating halal meat think again

>be american
>fund terrorism and saudis
>talk about muslims being the problem

If you eat only broccoli, you're gonna die. Mac n cheese and PBJ is nutritious enough if it isn't all you eat

You would divide rather then support this nation? You are a fool.The comrades of Putin and Al-Rawil will have you gently beheaded when they take away your home. ARE YOU AN AMERICAN OR NOT? Choose wisely?

>be from somewhere besides the United States.
>Post about "America"
>turn in butter knives
>pay tv tax

>A privilege afforded to Germany by the Allies that Germany's Hitler then broke and required us to once again return to their country
I don't think you are trolling, but most of that sentence is completely wrong.