>Norwegian """"banter""""

MAKE WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

FOR REFUGEES

OI VEY

THE REFUGEES

>jeg kommer til å velge din munn for fjert penetrasjon

just

FJERT

are you the same guy who responds promp and fjert to every norwegian post?

has to be woman, white or hispanic, he lost the nigger vote already

Jeg kan prompe , eller kanskje en nifs ghost er den som er den fjert rumpe.

jeg beklager

>Jeg kan prompe , eller kanskje en nifs spokelses er fjert rumpe

SPOILER ALERT: this guy

>everyone's heads explodes
>maximum lulz acheived

I work for his campaign. No, I don't have direct access to Trump but I have his email. We communicate on things he deems important. The list is short. Just two people. It isn't Newt, Ted, or Ben. The likely pick is J. E. You should be able to figure that out.

Rubio

The two of them hate each other. If somehow they can put aside their differences Trump/Rubio ticket would be unstumpable

at gamle fjert bukser, John Edwards?

I wish Trump fucked my mom, then I could have a cool little brother.

It had better not be Joni Ernst. She brings absolutely nothing to the table and in doing so makes Trump lose the Woman card route of attack as that is what her appointment would be seen as.

Jo Ann Emerson?

Nope

Jeb?

Please tell me it's not Joni Ernst. Selecting a woman is the absolute worst thing Trump can do. Don't listen to these idiotic feminists and their beta male cucks telling him he needs to pick a woman to get women. That's stupid and anybody that says it is a stupid person.

He needs to pick a white male, double down on the gender-war theme, and put on a display of male competency.

My sentiments exactly. It's her though.

Who is the second choice?

sleep tight berno

Why do people call him Drumpf?

Rand

>id
checked

Just fuck this campaign up then.

Hopefully the second choice is more reasonable.

That one is a surprise. Don't think I should blab about it.

On Sup Forums? To get (you)s

Bernie. It would make the libshits happy while not giving him actual power.

>J. E.
>John Ellis
JEB IS COMING BACK BABY

I literally don't know what the second word in Drumpf is supposed to be.

Hmm. Appreciate the insight, user. Looking forward to whoever he decides on.

What "second word"? "Drumpf" is just "Trump" before it was anglicized over a century before Donald Trump was born.

Only one right option

okay, i didn't like him before but i am sold

How could you not like Jim Webb?

"Drumpf" another way of saying "I need to get my memes from an Eternal Anglo who had that written for him by a bunch of kikes making $500k a year...and this board, a bunch of 18 year old autists, makes better memes.

Quit reading there.

Look at the face of "le current year man" (don't even know his name) he has to be part Jew, maybe even full. he has a Jew face, ears, and teeth,. It's more jew than eternal anglo.

>le drumf meme xDDD

My dream would honestly be Ron Paul if he would accept. Seeing how that is unlikely to happen I feel someone like Newt or Pat Buchanan would be a good choice.

>its not le blue block its le COIN BANK XDDDD
kill you're seleve

>It's more jew than eternal anglo.

Psst, don't tell anyone I told you this, but:

There's no difference

I'd like Webb but the conservatives might not like him.

>Bernie.
I feel like this would turn too many Republicans away from him care to explain your reasoning.

He was literally a member of the Reagan Administration and was a Republican until he ran for Senate.

You mean the same ones that still back Cruz? Imagine how retarded they'll look with Trump talking about unifying a nation with the first joint ticket since Lincoln

jeg vet å være bekymret for grammatikk/tegnsetting er så irriterende som en neger promper i en salat bolle, men kom igjen.

Yeah I don't speak Norwegian can I get a translation please.

Somebody reads Scott Adams' blog

Jon Huntsman

Webb would be a good choice for Trump. Webb has a 15% lifetime rating on the New American's Freedom Index. That's the index where Ron Paul routinely scored 100%. Webb is at least as anti-freedom as Donald Trump.

thenewamerican.com/freedomindex/profile.php?id=W000803

for kjærligheten til vår evig promper gud

To be fair the Ernst issue would be obvious even without reading the blog. Trump chooses unproven first term female senator as VP what could be behind this choice? I mean maybe if Joni was in her third or fourth Senate term and had a history of getting shit done in the Senate it wouldn't be as much of an issue but not when she is literally two years into her first term.

Scott Brown

First Senator to endorse him and hes so goddamn handsome RIP CROOKED HILLARY

TRUMP/DUKE 2016!

Oh God no. It would be hilarious I give you that but Duke would probably tank his support more than Bernie.

WOW!

Underrated

>hes so goddamn handsome

I would bottom him so hard.jpg

>I work for his campaign.

Pls make him retweet even one MAGA awoo.

Noice didn't hear of him until now.

I used to be a democrat, Webb was my choice for pres before Trump entered the race.

I think Secretary of State or Secretary of Defense would suit Duke Nukem better.

Am I the only one who likes Sessions?

I'm not sure I trust someone named Nukem as Secretary of defense it sounds like you're just inviting trouble.

Either Duncan Hunter or Webb

Just don't let him pick Gingrich

Dilbert agrees

J.E i know why tru,p changed hes mind
Jeb grew some balls
Check this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

John Miller

its time to chew ass ~dick kickem

i hope nigel, then they shall annex brittania