How much of a sub is your girl! What is she willing to do for you even though she doesn't like it?

How much of a sub is your girl! What is she willing to do for you even though she doesn't like it?

>submissive
>doesn't like it
contradicting yourself user.

She will do anything. She hates licking my ass, but I don't care. The more she hates or dislike it, the more I enjoy!

I really enjoy it when she is sobbing and wining that it hurts

How about your gurl?

Lol

I forced her to lick my asshole in a hotel, grabbed her head with both hands and kept her there then shit in her mouth. After I was done and turned around, she swallowed it, most of it atleast

She is fugly right?!?!

How exactly does this turn you on

Hahahah no way who actually likes shit

Does pretty much everything I ask her to. She's in the state of "doing more then other girls would ever do" cause she thinks that's what it needs to stay my girl.

Good job! Please share her!

>licking ass
>hurts
what?!?!?!?

Post pic of her! Does she have daddy issues?

If anything hurts while fucking or spanking, a bondage position and she will wine and sob.... are you fucking retarded????

Depends on what's your definition of daddy issues? Won't show face here sorry!

So she does have them:p do you let her stuff her panties up her cunt or mouth?

Tought her to skip wearing underware (no bra or panties) since we're together, so no!

Any pics of her?

You def should! Most girls find this very humiliating!!! What is the most fucked up thing you let her do?

She knows no matter how dirty it gets she has to lick clean what has been in her ass. If that's fingers, toys or dick doesn't matter. Made sure she understands it's her fault of not cleaning herself properly if its dirty when it comes out.

Lol! Anything else you like?

Working on making her drink my piss when there is no toilet anywhere near!

That is so true! Does she drink her own pee?

Hard Anal. Ass to mouth too....but she needs ti be drunk for this stuff.

So she's drunk all the time?:)

No! When we met she said she would never do such things as pee or poo. This is where my motivation comes from. She's gonna be there soon! Lol

I bet you have a lot of fun with her! She is a closet slut! How about body writing?

Wife will pretty much do anything I want with the only exception being poop or having more people involved.

Yeah she is quite something! BR is not my thing honestly. But I'm makin her enjoy being filled in all holes every time we have sex and making her beg for a gangbang in the near future. Already mentioned she could have one if I she lets me have her and a bunch of girls at the same time as well. We'll see what's happening! At the moment I get my pleasure of making her do kinky stuff in public and document it for me, like stuffing veggies in her pussy/ass in the grocery store. Pic related.