Does Sup Forums like death metal?

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFYVcz7h3o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

implying evanescence is death metal

Get a better example of death metal please, I don't want this meme band ruining the reputation.

Yes. It's much better than black metal

there's so much wrong with this post

why

Wake me up

>ruining the reputation of a world wide recognized autistic genre of music

You liking summer so far?

CANT WAKE UP

this is the worst post I've ever seen on this board and I've been frequenting here for over 3 years

jeez m8

>implying

youtu.be/JFYVcz7h3o0 entry-level melodic death metal

I love their old stuff and I usually need my metal to be a bit on the technical side. Their riffs and melodies are so good it doesn't even matter they aren't technical and have shitty solos

How do you like your first day on here?

Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "evanescence is death metal XDDD" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'M sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking "Does Sup Forums like death metal?" thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, my favorite actual death metal band is Metallica. Fuck off, meme poser.

wow lmao xDDDD
very funny

>mfw u r nu

what you gonna do about it nerd?

Get this to 300? Maybe he'll stop once and for all if we do that

successful troll

This must be a grimesfag, there's no other explanation

You remind me of the user who promised a guy before he died that he'll Banepost on Sup Forums every day.
Do you have a story to tell, user?

BEFORE YOU GO-GO

you do know people have been posting this for years

Yeah maybe if we take this seriously he will get bored and post something else.

You are the newest of the newfags

How can you not see the irony in his post? Are you an idiot?

Has anyone heard that recent Disma EP?
Is it any good?