How does a college freshman get laid? I'm a kissless virgin and just a bit overweight...

How does a college freshman get laid? I'm a kissless virgin and just a bit overweight. I was told getting laid in college is way easier and it seems that way from watching how others interact but it seems like these stupid sluts only go for douchebags and niggers.

I'm so tired of being a virgin, I spend all my time studying for computer engineering and seeing all these pretty girls walking around makes me frustrated because they only go for assholes.

What do I do?

Instead of just staring at the feemales walking about, try actually talking to them and becoming acquainted with them

>height
>are you attractive
>"a little bit overweight" by how much??

theres your answer

>How does a college freshman get laid?
The same way a sophomore, junior, or senior does.

go to the gym and dont be "a bit overweight" most campuses have gyms. get in shape and join clubs to meet people.

>they only date douchbags
no, the just dont date whiny beta bitch boys who waste away in front of a computer. be interesting and go out and do stuff.

first of all dont be a pity whore. you got to college so you can clearly motivate yourself somehow.

secondly go out and socialize and let people see you being fun with others and to practice your conversation skills

thirdly just ask any and all girls out in a non creepy way. Like most of these girls havent had a nice date ever and if you come in polite and sincere you can get to a first date at minimum .
just go up to someone u know and see if there down for movie or tennis at rec center. or be all cheesy like hi i noticed you from afar and i was wondering if you;d accompany me to the quad sometime for lunch to get to know each other.

fourthly try to workout or get a nice fitness routine since college years are prime time to get fit and will likely include a gym for free. it will improve your health and mental well being and possibly open doors to more social activities

tl;dr
be active, be friendly, and always ask out nicely you seriously have nothing to lose.

1. Talk I people casually
2. Focus on girls that like you
3. Don't obsess and chase some girl that doesn't like/notice you.
3.5. Don't do white night shit and expect to be liked for it.
4. Do normal people shit with women like coffee, exploring things, adventures, and add some flirting in there.

You'll be laid in a months Time.

Rape. Rape is the answer.

>was told that getting laid in college was easier...

Yeah, if you try.

Confidence is a large part of it. Put a 8/10 dude next to a 6/10, and if the 6 is more confident, he would be drowning in more pussy than the other guy. Let me guess, you are the guy that sits in the corner at parties and doesn't make eye contact with anyone?

if you had the option between a fat girl and a 10/10 who would you pick?

that's what theyre doing.

Backpage hookers

Do you spend any time actually talking to these women or do you just wait for them to offer themselves up?
You have to put in the work of talking to and getting to know them in order to get one to like you.

Aim low, just remember there are more girls in college than boys - and some feel the exact same way you do.

That said, go to the campus gym and work out.

Find those cool chill popular dudes who arent chads and are just cool with everyone. Become friends n shit, if he ever mentions a party or anything like that be like "Its been so long since ive had a good party" etc etc, if you're not a retard you might get invited. Dress nice, polo n stuff. Then get as drunk as fucking possible and find another girl whos drunk/tipsy and drink with her, you'll have way more confidence since ur drunk. Be all close to her n shit. Next step is obvious.
tldr: find a situation where u can get drunk around girls and get drunk

Lets all be honest, go to a party, get drunk, have the courage to actually fucking talk to people. and they're not only going for assholes, you're the asshole if you think that.

Post a pic of you, we'll tell you what girls you can get since you're obviously not that funny otherwise you wouldnt be a virgin. Humour and looks are the 2 most important things, have both and ur gold, have 1 of the 2 and ur fine, have none of the 2 and you will probs get laid one day but with an ugly chick when ur mid 20s and only fuck 1 or 2 people your whole life

Work hard, become rich, you'll become attractive for this kind of girls. and also send me money if you become rich.

This, get drunk and be around drunk girls

can we make a beta board for fags like you?

>sick of being virgin
>slightly overweight
>what do I do guys??????

Lose weight you fat fuck jesus christ. Track absolutely everything you eat and eat 1500 calories a day and you'll lose 2 pounds a week

>overweight
>these stupid sluts only go for douchebags and niggers
>I'm so tired of being a virgin

I have a friend that's no looker, is overweight, has a fucking skin condition thats visible on his face, dresses averagely, has a visibly receding hairline but has an absolute fuckton of confidence and even more so when alcohol is involved.
I'm better than average looking, healthy weight, dress well, good hair.
He's fucked more girls than I have. Almost three times the amount (inb4 I've banged 1 and he's banged 3)
So why is that?
Confidence.
You can be one of the uglies guys at the bar, but if you have confidence and the balls to go get girls, you'll surprise yourself.
Low ball at the beginning to get a feel for it, then go for better looking girls gradually, you'll get knocked back in the process, but hey, she's probably told 50 other guys 'no', you're just another number.

Fuck all these dudes. You don't have to go to the gym. As long as you're not 300 pounds and can't find your dick your good.

Just be fucking normal. Get a bottle, smirnoff green apple always worked for me. Find a girl who is cute enough but isn't into the party scene. ask if she wants to watch a movie, listen to music, and just drink a little. Be an empathetic person, listen to her problems, and eventually she will be sucking your dick. Don't be afraid to make the first move. The worst that could happen is she says no, or she accuses you of rape and yur life is over.

Insane question but - How many have you actually tried to fuck?

Well, for a first, you can stop making these threads every day.

First, stop referring to every guy that has the balls to go talk to a girl as "asshole" or "douchebag". They are probably more confident and in better shape than you, that doesn't make them assholes. Go to the gym, stop being "a little overweight," and make some gains. Your confidence will improve as a result. Second, stop referring to girls as "stupid sluts", and start to treat them like you should treat anyone else; with respect. Third, stop just looking at the girls walking past you, and just go up to one and actually talk to her

Actual instructions on how not to get laid.

OH MY GOD WHY DO ALL THE GIRLS HAVE TO FUCK THE CONFIDENT, GOOD LOOKING GUYS. THEY MUST BE DOUCHEBAGS AND ASSHOLES.

get in shape, talk to them, drink with them, if one seems to like you, then get her alone, sit closer and talk to her some more, touch her

i didn't rack up a crazy score, but i had some limited success in college and that was pretty much my game plan

Be serious about your work.
Be confident about yourself.
Work out. Your school has a gym, fucking use the damn thing regularly.
Practice. Talking to girls takes practice. You'll fuck it up. Don't worry about it, keep practicing. Be comfortable in your own skin and you'll start to pick them up. Don't over-invest yourself in a girl unless she's clearly not just into you but dedicated to supporting (as a partner) your success and progress. If she's not, she's not long-term. Doesn't stop you from banging.

No, you don't HAVE to go to the gym, but it makes getting laid so much easier. Girls dig the fit, muscular body, and anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant or in denial. Plus, lifting improves your confidence probably more than it improves your figure, which is huge when it comes to getting laid

By your logic if women only date douchebags and niggers than you're than than douchebags and niggers. Let that sink in.

But that's too hard!!

implying he gets invited

Stop thinking of women as exoctic pets that you need to be in some special club to get a hold of. Join some clubs, talk to them like humans. Eventually, after you meet enough of them, one will like you enough to let you put your dick in her. Rinse, and repeat until you find one who will like your balls when they are droopy and old.

Girls tend to go for false confident guys because they tend to think that they can change someone and see who they want to see on the inside of a person. Guys do it too; only we tend to project who we want the girl to be as a fantasy that is more than likely never gonna happen.

Height isn't even that important. The other two are. Protip: you can become more attractive through effort

I'm pretty sure the op is trolling but it's ridiculous how few people know this simple solution.

You're gonna have to go outside for this.

Girls can sense your mouth breathing desperation. They have been learning to ignore toads like you since their tits sprouted. Try making female friends with the intentional attitude that you will not fuck them. Eventually, one of them will fuck you.

1. stop thinking about women as "stupid sluts"
2. stop getting angry at random people for fucking said women, don't call them douchebags or niggers
3. lose weight and work on your appearance
4. grow the fuck up

follow these steps and you might get laid, tho your personality sounds fucking awful so i'd say you're beyond help. find a hooker.

>they only go for assholes.
Because assholes aren't afraid of talking to them.

HUUUH

Carry on your computer engineering studies, become the best, get rich, get laid.

Play the long game user

>2. Focus on girls that like you
about that...
>3. Don't obsess and chase some girl that doesn't like/notice you.
what' if it's at zero?

>How real is this monthly giveaway?

bestshop.bordenlake.com

pretty fucking real gimme your credit card info ill get it for ya

The vapid douchebag scum is rampant at universities, but have you ever talked to the sloots that go for them? They're so dull and stupid, even by comparison to the douchebros. Those douchebags are doing you a favor by attracting the hollow sloots attention.

You really ought to just talk to girls in class or clubs. Be confident, don't make self-deprecating jokes. Don't put the women on a pedestal. Just treat them like you would a male friend. That will help you not sound creepy. After you're friends, then you can evaluate whether or not she's sending you 'I'm interested signs". A good opener is offering help with homework or studying, but that requires you to be good at the subject. I suppose you could ask for help but I've never attempted that.

Just fyi, my suggestions are better for acquiring a girlfriend (and friends) rather than one night stands. I still haven't worked out how to get those with girls I find look good but are also pleasant to chat with. But it's a hassle to practice when you have a girlfriend.

>I was told getting laid in college is way easier
It is.

>it seems that way from watching how others interact but it seems like these stupid sluts only go for douchebags and niggers.
If you are a chad or nigger.

You see OP when normies were saying this they didn't have guys like you in their mind as they said this. This is why you need to be very careful about taking advice from normies.

I don't think he goes to parties much

Wait a minute you aren't telling me these hot white girls go for niggers in college do you? Please tell me you mean that the nigger females are the ones going with niggers..

>I am a fatass who spends all his time in front of a computer.
>How do I fuck random girls?

You don't.

Smirnoff.
Lol ok buddy hows anime club?

who is this

No such thing as false confidence.

The troupe that girls go for douchebags is partially true. Douchebags tend to be confident assholes. Women are attracted to the confident part not the asshole part.

From someone who lost their vcard at 24 do online dating. You can sometimes find really cute girls on their who don't mind virgins

Height does matter, fucking manlets have to try a lot harder than >6ft masterrace

Bro it's all about balls. If you wanna get your balls sucked you gotta first let the girls know you got balls.
I threw a party at my place. My girl ther wth me.
I lose a bet, shave my head. Fuck it. Go rince the hair off.
Cute girl of the party needs to pee, I'm still in the shower. Sure come on in I don't mind.
It's go time son.
Open the curtain naked and ask her if she having a good time.
She giggles and says nothing. Leaves.
My girl comes in and ask what that was about.
Minute later cute girl comes back in.
I close the door with all us three inside.
Ask them if they're down, or they can leave the restroom and go back to the party:
Start making out with cute girl. Get my girl to make out with her. Both of them blow me. I fuck both of them.

It's all about balls and going for it.
Yeah I've been shut down millions of time but who cares dude. When you get some it'll be worth it.

Pay for it!

I guarantee you have zero charisma, initiative, and self confidence. you do not need to be good looking, only average. you do not need to be smart, only average. I personally have given up. the only girls I managed to tell that I liked them dismissed me after a while as clingy and insecure, so don't be those things

whatever you do, don't be yourself because you are autistic

Honestly, there is a lot of crossover between the two.

Protip: the fact that you think girls only fuck douchebags and niggers is why you're a kissless virgin. Get off Sup Forums, get off incell and whatever MGTOW shit you're into and just talk to some of the girls in your classes. If you're a chill dude and not creepy and autistic, one of them will fuck you sooner or later.

>stupid sluts go for douchebags and niggers
>they only go for assholes
lol, r/incels seems like a nice place for you, nice guy

Definitely let every girl you see know that if she dates anyone else she's ruined for you. They love it when comp sci pizza faces talk down to them.

>Stop thinking of women as exoctic pets that you need to be in some special club to get a hold of.
>Join some clubs

I think you've answered all of your own questions and pointed out all of your own problems.

You're overweight. Work the fuck out. Get a body women want to fuck.

You're not a douchebag or a nigger. Stop Trying To Fuck Women Who Fuck Douchebags And Niggers.

2 and 2 is 4 dipshit. Take a logical approach to resolving your virginity problem and you'll be solving it in no time.

stop being such a beta shithead and your chances will increase significantly.

All you guys keep giving this advice but what if all what he can manage to get is some nasty fat roastie slob with an ugly looking face?

For the love of titties, someone has got to have more of her.

>Only going for douchebags and niggers
Man, the Sup Forums memes got good.

Maybe if you'd stop looking in the kiddy pool you'd realize there's a much bigger variety.

Got you good*

Doesn't matter, had sex.

BOI! I was in your exact position except instead of being a freshmen I was a sophomore. I no shit just got laid like 2 days ago. You are probably better looking then you think. Just try to be confident, if you can pretend to be drink some liquid confidence. Not too much though cuz no one likes a drink and no one likes whiskey duck (almost fucked up with that). And just make a move. Don't think about it. Just go for it or you will puss out

Approach girls of all types WITHOUT the intent to fuck them. Be friendly, talk about all kinds of shit. Find reasons to socialize, such as events like parties, study groups, extracurriculars, etc. Eventually one of them will show an interest in you beyond friendship. Diddle that one, then insert penis in vagina and ejaculate profusely.

It's so much easier dude... I've had sex 3 times in high school but I had sex with 7 different girls in a semester and I'm like a 6/10. Just go to parties, socialize, talk and it'll happen

Yes it does matter. I wouldn't want to be fucking some porker that needs a bag over her face. I'd rather just stay virgin. It would probably make me feel much worst if I finally got pussy and that was what I could manage to get.

>only go for asshole
They don't go for assholes op they go for guys with game. A college bar is a good place to start. Just start making it a habit to approach any girl you would bang. You can use a generic opener such as I bet I can guess where you're from or start talking about an observation you have noticed. Have it be light hearted and incorporate humor. Don't ask for her name, don't ask permission to talk to her and maintain eye contact. Treat her like a fatty. Don't compliment her on appearance, tease her but don't insult. And the biggest one is to not give a fuck. Act like you have been there before op. 90% Of guys that slay pussy aren't natural, they have learned how to through trial and error.

Then lose weight and grow a personality that people can bear to be around.
If you want to be with attractive people, you gotta put in the work to be attractive yourself.

I should add that you're going to be tempted to geek out, to fall in love right away, and to generally creep girls out. Don't. Do. That. Be prepared to talk about trivial shit and to listen to trivial shit. Be prepared to show NO INTEREST or at least very little interest in the girls you're around. They can smell desperation, and they don't want to be cut up into pieces and fucked post-mortem. That said, they're just as horny as you are, you just have to make yourself available to them. Just not TOO available.

Here's what you do OP. Befriend a sweet girl in math class or something. Sweet girls like beta males like you because you're non threatening. Spend a lot of time with her and slowly introduce her to alcohol. Then one night get her super wasted, she will confess that you're such a good friend and she will have sex with you. Easy peazy.

I mean if op wants friends this would be good advice. But this is a one way trip to the friend zone. Bitches want to fuck guys that aren't afraid to show his intentions through his actions.

>coffee

do you even my twisted world fat faggot?

I've got some really bad news for you. If you can't get last as a freshman then it's not happening. You're going to be a wizard. I'm so sorry

Girls like them young.

fucking leave Sup Forums you hipster cunt

No he won't. He will be ignored by all but a few ham planets. He would he doing nothing to stand out. You need an act. Dress like a flaming magician and insult them.

dont listen to this beta cuck. you want to go in supremely confident and look and act like you want to fuck them - be direct, completely open with what you think with confidence while being funny down to earth and treating her as an equal but lets face it.. op and many others are not confident enough to pull this off and lack the social skills to be funny. rip faggots.

if you cant get them, kill them

> Girls like them young.

lol no, gays like them young. Girls like them wealthy, dependable, confident, emotionally mature, good listeners.

Girls don't think about physicality like guys do. Guys look at girls and evaluate them physically.

Girls look at guys as more of a whole package - if you're vaguely in shape and decent looking then you can get into a relationship.

You don't have to hit the gym and get super ripped unless you're looking to impress or hook up with other men.

dont listen to this cuck either OP. you should go after the girls you want.. NOT play it safe with girls that like you. this faggot is afraid of rejection. be supremely confident and ok with rejection. but lets face it.. both you faggots probably dont have the balls to do this and stay out of your comfort zone till you become comfortable... rip

So I've always been a bit chunky, but more like bearmode than anything else. Recently had an incredibly attractive woman tell me something along the lines of:

>The hot bods and ripped abs are the summer fling. You're the winter cling, the one that I would want to stay with and fuck the bed apart.

Given the opportunity to get my hands on all her 110lbs 5'4" J-cup self, I would. However I'm taken and so is she. Makes me sad. Anywho

People told me things like this through college. I'm funny and smart, and I have a passion about something. I talk with a fire behind every word and I'm not afraid to crack a joke about myself. Make friends, talk to people. Have decent hygiene. Be funny. Offer to pay for shit every now and then. Be helpful, but not overly so.

I'm taken right now because I finally got out of the rut I was in. Do the same and you'll be there.

this user understands. r̶i̶p̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶ good job faggot

>Approach girls of all types WITHOUT the intent to fuck them

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck - rip faggot

But the book bang by roosh off Amazon op. It's a great start to learning how to pick up woman. Only like 10 bucks if u buy the kindle version

Girls go for assholes because assholes aren't crybaby loser bitches who get all uncomfortable and awkward around attractive women. Your problem is that you value a hot chick vs an ugly chick differently. You need to start seeing all women and men as sacks of meat with a belly full of shit and stank everywhere you can't see. Just imagine a big greasy zit between her ass and her vag popping as she shits a nasty cabbagy chow mein log and semen from the whole football team drips out of each hole. Trust me, hot chicks are not inherently cleaner than ugly chicks.

Recently through fasting and some dank weed I induced a psychedelic vision and was dragged through the surface layers of hell. Among other things I was forced to account for myself before millions of eyes, and could see how obviously ugly and base of an act it is to engage in fornication, particularly with other races... as I have done. I was honestly surprised, and I do question whether this was a true revelation or a mere paroxysm, and what am I really supposed to do? How can I live a holy life when society is being destroyed? I certainly can't start a family. Anything I could think of doing to make enough money has some kind of corrupt element to it, there's no living off the land, so what is it I'm to do? Sacrifice myself? Does anyone know these feels?

>studying for computer engineering

There's one problem - you are boring.

This. When you start calling her beautiful, gorgeous, etc.. right off the bat is shows her that her value is more than you. It's not op. You're in school to be a fucking computer engineer and she is probably I'm gender studies or some worthless degree. Don't use your major to try to pull woman though, just mentally see that your above these bitches and it's their loss if they don't want to fuck