You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten

You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.

Oh how Russia has fallen
Also 3 Burgers

If you count how many players there are in the top ten, you get that picture. If you count the players above 2700, the picture changes drastically.

>So
>Caruana
>Nakamura

Read the OP please

My brother was in the local newspaper for getting 3rd place in a recent tournament. Do I get a wildcard?

Perennial reminder that the autistic norge op stopped playing chess online because after getting BTFO he claimed his opponents were cheating

sopiko a cute

You may only post on this board if you talk about sports.

> Vachier

hi

hi bb

>tfw not allowed to post in this thread
Anyone else know this feel?

>not a member of a patrician chess dominating race
feels bad

>tfw to smart to play chess
>tfw i've 'solved' chess but to lazy to compete
>tfw smart but lazy

based viswanathan

I doubt every one of your claims except the lazy part

it hurts

Caruana is American, the others are traitors.

how did he learn? I know all the rules of chess but I everytime I play I get my ass kicked :/

Since this is the land of opportunity that accepts all without question.

Since Azerbaijan will never post here I'm taking his place

Caruana is italian so suck my dick norway shitter chess

It will please you to hear that Sandro Mareco recently broke into the top 100.

Whether he will stay or not is another matter entirely.

Hi guys

is there some intelligent way to bully and intimidate the rival?

>7th Anand
Right there mate.

>tfw Paco Vallejo wasted his talent

aren't there are an infinite number of chess games?

Vallejo is pretty good. You've hardly wasted your talent if you manage to achieve a rating in excess of 2700.

>America
>3
>They're all Asian

Is this like when Germany won the world cup with a team of Turks and Poles?

caruana was born in florida, but you're just a dumb bong trying to get (You)s, so here

>Oldest player is 48
What happens after 50? Do you lose the ability to play chess?

Not really. You lose the ability to keep your concentration through long games, and your energy levels decrease. Both Karpov and Kasparov are still world-class players in rapid and blitz.

Is letting out big rippers a legitimate tactic in putting off your opponent?

Only if the female leagues. Men started wearing protective gear.

>Name literally means "Go shit"

Wtf giri

Caruana is Italian-American. But yeah m8, diversity is our strength. Non-Americans will never understand this.

Azerbaijan reporting in

>Germany won the world cup with a team of Turks and Poles
How pathetic of a country like Britain to try to constantly take away everything from Germany. Your only WC won because a non-goal was counted, and against Germany at that, and now you think you can talk others, especially us, down?

Podolski who is partly German who barely played, Klose whose father was German who also didn't play a lot. Khedira whose mother is German who didn't play in the final, Boateng whose mother is German. Ozil is one Turk but played like shit.
Then we have Neuer (best gk in the world), Kroos (man of the match in 7-1), Götze, Schürrle (who both were responsible for the winning goal in the final), Hummels, Lahm, Höwedes, Müller (who will soon be the highest scoring player in WC history) and others as well who are all full German.

always that fucking flag bringing us up for no reasons
grow up

Why are brits so obsessed with the yanks and the krauts?

>Your only WC won because a non-goal was counted

The German last minute equaliser was due to a handball from a free kick that shouldn't have been given.

Post-empire angst.

who /budapest defence/ here?

Reportin' in

>so is that close carlsen
:O

Hello

>america isnt a land of diverse immigrants when its convenient

We take the best from everywhere else and make it better. Stay mad, Dad.

What happened with the "Dutch" guy?

Absolutely nothing. Shakhriyar Mamedyarov has just been playing very well, overtaking Giri in the process.

Except you're taking the best rapists and drug dealers
You also have a fucking green card system where you grant citizenship to literal random people

Diablodik