Sup Forums...this tiny compact silicone pussy feels better than any of the 12 women I've slept with in my life time...

Sup Forums...this tiny compact silicone pussy feels better than any of the 12 women I've slept with in my life time. If you haven't tried one of these, please do. Your dick will be fucking addicted to it like mine is.

Why don't you have a sex toy like this? This pussy silicone toy cost me $800 but still much cheaper than a real woman

Other urls found in this thread:

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have a fleshlight, that is good enough

because nothing beats the hand.
and its not only about the orgasm its about making love, in missionary position of the sole purpose of recreation.

Name of toy?

Advertising on Sup Forums.

Cool story umm... bro... I guess

i have the same toy, it cost me 100 dollars

I prefer hookers, I hate having to pretend all the time

This silicone pussy has replaced my right hand...it's better

100?? Where did you get it?

>much cheaper than real a woman
one night stands are free

It's much better than a fleshlight, you have the ass bouncing off your body while riding it

So then what's it called? How the fuck can we even consider buying one if you don't tell us what it is

Because the benefits of a real woman aren't just sex?

The box doesn't really have a name, it just says "compact pussy & anal toy" and then a picture of a loli looking anime girl on it.

eh i have one, it feels like shit lol, my hand even feels better

also what makes sex so hot is the mutual arousal,

not sure your rubber cunt can replicate that

But how cheap was yours? The one I'm using has heating function & can contract when you press a button on the remote

$800?!? Nigga, they sell those on the Wish app for $20. You got ripped the fuck off...

jesus

i mean aside from the feel of it

isnt it just a massive turn off? your remote controlled fucktoy? compared to an actual person i mean, its not as fun is it

dude, we didnt need to see this

>$800

i hope this is bait

OP is disgusting

theyre faggots who play with their gay lil toys

sex with a 30 kilo doll feels like shit

those fake holes will never BRAAAP on you. big shame

800!? Dude you can get them for like 250 on amazon... these things get way boring after a few rounds.. not a fan

you will never have shit on your dick

kilo doll?

Let's see you cum in it

a measurement of weight. around 3 million ants

i disagree, not that sex is the the main purpose. and she is 20 kg

oh get the fuck out you god damn red coats. fuck your queen in her ass without lube!

Wtf? Fag, no one wants to see your sex toy with jizz on it

Post that thing with no clothes on

>that thing

Her name is Emily

Too much of hassle to clean up. I just restrain myself from even watching women on street. Feel better when you don't think about sex all the time. Only retards think sex this sex that, this is what corrupts western society. Oversexualising everything. Don't mean it should be like with those mudslimes but anyway it's better if people would concentrate on spiritual healing and reading a book or two instead of staring at their fucking phones all the time.

>>feels better than any of the 12 women I’ve slept with in my life time

Who the fuck did you sleep with? land whales?? I tried a fleshlight and something comparable as yours and it gets boring after a few times and doesn’t feel nearly as good as real pissy. Not worth it at all... can it suck your dick with tongue? Can you lick it or do facesittin? The list goes on and on.. this shit is useless

>>cost me $800
>>cheaper than a real woman
Holy shit dude, please be bait... anyway I’ll take it cause you sound serious.
First how the fuck did you manage to spend 800 for that crap.. it sells for like 50 or 100. Second if you think women are expensive you are probably beta af and have no charcter except money so ofc you will have to pay. On the other side there is the fact that for the money spend on a real woman for ex gf/wife gets you much more than a toy to stick your weewee inside. This is pretty much common sense

why the fuck not? Im showing how silicone pussy is superior to organic pussy. Don't waste your time on a real lady, go for one of these

O like you have never seen a dick and jizz before.

>$800
Why do you rip yourself off, you can get a top notch one from japan for less than $200

yea but something about that one is repulsive

No one commenting on OP's lack of actual Jizz and 3 inch boner. LUL

whatever closet faggot, keep living in fake reality and bullshit.

This, 100x this.

Sex is hot because it's like "holy shit I convinced another human being to let me enter them and they're like, actively enjoying it. This is amazing."

Only like 10% of it is the physical stimulation.

10/10 would bank

>organic pussy?
wtf
>Don't waste your time on a real lady, go for one of these
why not neither of that

>filename

faggot

Fuck you dude just post """Emily""" with no clothes on

She's gorgeous. Where did you buy her from?

i don't hear the magic word

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53

would, love some pics of Emily, please.

dont be a bitch nigga it aint worth it

bitch

i wonder how long you can continue posting on Sup Forums before you get arrested

ok

I want to see Emily naked

not legal

I wish I had 4500$ to buy one :(

legality will not hinder them from anything

more like 1200usd

nice

$1,500 and you get $50 discount if you tell them dollguy sent you

time will tell i guess

its crazy how she looks so animated, the surroundings of her almost dont look real from it

I thought child sex dolls were illegal in US? How did you smuggle it past customs?

Hnnnnng. I don't wanna get v& though. I don't trust Australian customs

Fuck it already faggot
>Everyone is American

fuck off weeb

not illegal here

yeah, not legal there

i have

how tf do you clean on of those

I demand pics or videos

how often do you fuck her?

once so far

wait? you can't ass fuck her? damn that sucks

how long have you had her?

Fuck off shill I won't buy it!

she has/ had a hymen on her vag and ass

a month or 2, i don't remember

Man I wish I could buy one of these shits.
>tfw I live in a third world country
>tfw also poorfag.

Post a pic of her next to your dick

i don't post dick pics

That's pretty pathetic, not gonna lie. Yeah, pussy is pussy, it ain't that great, but human interaction, well I like that. I'm sure you're fucking weird and have nothing to offer women in that regard, so you're probably one lonely faggot.
>tl;dr Kill yourself

who the fuck needs human interaction
kys low life needy cunt

His dick is probably 2 inches erect, why else spend thousands of dollars in a kid doll? This is so sad but makes me feel better about my self. Keep going.

>low life needy cunt
>fucks child dolls

Dude..

Picture witn fingers in mouth please.

what are you doing cobra commander?

I'm glad i can make you feel better about yourself

If you live in a third world country just grab one of the neighbor kids nobody will even notice.

>owns a child sex doll
>won't post dick

It's really small, isn't it? Even by Sup Forums standards?

the so called ''''conversation'''''' was about ''human interaction''
learn to read nigger

Im definitely interested in getting something like this... I was gonna just buy a proper mount cushion for my fleshlight, so I could fuck it from a real sex position, and get a good thrusting work out... my dick is above average, girth and length.. so I would be worried about buying something like those sex toys, cause fleshlight are good at accomodating all sizes, and they are easy to clean.. how is that toy for fucking missionary position, or doggy style?

Yeah, thanks again! When the last time tit fucked a real person, if at all bro? Cool guns though.

6 inch, i just don't want to post it. why you want to see a dick so bad?

why the fuck did i think it was a good idea to enter this thread

How deep does it go?