Why do people that apparently "have it made" and constantly brag, put others down?

Why do people that apparently "have it made" and constantly brag, put others down?

Never understood this, don't truly successful people try to bring others up with them?

>what does pol think of truly successful people?

We're gonna have a good time in here.

I can smell you're a whiny bitch from here

Also, people are insecure assholes that need external reassurance all the time

>don't truly successful people try to bring others up with them
No. What makes you think that? If everybody is successful - nobody is.

>ever understood this, don't truly successful people try to bring others up with them?
lol no, that's what con-artist motivational writers/speakers tell people to make them falsely believe the american dream of upward social mobility, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Truth is, the longer an aristocracy stays in power, the more autocratic it becomes.

Who's bragging? If they're talking to whiny little pussies like you, they haven't made anything or are the children of people who haven't made anything. Or (most likely) you're basing your opinion of successful people off of what you see in movies and television. If that's the case, and it likely is although your cognitive dissonance will surely prevent you from realizing it, then go feel Bern somewhere else :^)

Hi snowbros

Truth is, successful people hang around with people more successful than them and unsuccessful people hang around with people less successful than them. That's how success works.

Success is relative.

>don't truly successful people try to bring others up with them?

No they don't. Success is a zero sum game, you only succeed when others fail to do so. They will do whatever it takes to stay atop the social and economical chain. If they put you down, that's a good sign. It means they're afraid. That is the time you should challenge their success. Survival of the fittest.

because they probably were at a low point in their life, mixed with a low ego, and need to bring themselves up among others to make up for that low point their their life

Yeah also wondering this

Actually, do people put more successful people down? It's weird how I see some 6/10 dude acting like he's good looking and shit

I rarely brag, and I donate over 10% of my paycheck to a food bank. In what way is that not trying to help other people up?

I wasn't talking about people like you, but people who brag about their "success" (being good looking/tall/rich whatever) and put others down calling them ugly/broke/whatever, and at the same time are actually cucks 500k in debt with 6.5/10 looks

I know a dude that won't leave me alone, I literally do not even contact him, wonder if it's jealousy or something. I'm a pretty humble guy, never really did anything but I find myself being insulted 24/7

Good for you man, keep doing god's work

I'm thinking maybe I hurt this guy deep down unintentionally?

Dude doesn't stop gossiping about me (group of people actually)

I don't know. I disassociate myself from people like that. Block the cell phone number, block the person on facebook, and I'm good.

I make 92k per year (gross), have zero debt, and have been happily married for 5 years.

As for God, I don't believe, but I wasn't always successful. I had to choose between food and rent in the past, and the state wouldn't give me and the now-wife any food stamps. A church gave, even knowing that I didn't believe. I've been paying back the debt ever since I could actually afford to.

Because they're insecure

How is this a question? Are you autistic

user, if that was to be true the world would be a paradise.

What did he mean by this

Because they are insecure

It is easy to put others done than bring yourself up

Even the best and most successful people have something you can fault them on

>do people put more successful people down?

Depends. If they fear their security is vulnerable to someone successful, they will jump ship. If they're secured with other successful people then they will keep that mutual relationship intact. This is what life forms do, they co-operate when they think it will bring both parties success. Basic biology.

It's all a competition man. If you ever worked a job in an actual career field you'll see how often people shit on each other to get to the top. Like 50% of interactions in the workplace consist of people trying to paint other people as dumb, bad at their job, or both - it makes them look better.

>tell someone they should eat better because i dont wanna see their lives start to slowly fall apart due to health issues like mine kinda did for a while there

>STFU FAGGOT STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR DIET

go ahead, kill yourself, i dont care anymore

Well our society teaches us that we arent men unless we constantly flaunt what we have and pretend we have what we really dont have in others peoples faces.

Psh, who wants a wimpy man that cares about other people. What are you? A faggot?
No one cares for that feminine act of modesty and caring and you should be ashamed of caring for other people!

No woman will date a man who is like that and rightfully so! They only deserve the best and should get nothing else.

That's a loser mindset, talking shit on other is the best way to make yourself look like you lack self esteem or are insecure unless you talk to very suggestible people with no personality.
By the way if someone talks behind one people back that mans he talks about everyone behind their back.

Talking postively about someone makes your look better than you are since you subtly endorse a part of his success, just don't push it too far and be a bootlicker.