Why should I hire you?

Why should I hire you?

Because I'm a nigger

because you're hiring.

Monies

Because the government put me into debt and I have no where to go with my degree in arts

i got good weed

Because I'll get on with the job. I don't like gossiping and I'm flexable with the hours I work. Now, tell me why I should work for you? How can your company benefit me and help me develop.

Because I will suck your cock and swallow and you can bareback me.

>arts
>government put you into debt
this is what gets me, where the fuck did you think you'd go? Theres two reasons why people take art, either because they're good at it or they watch and want to make cartoons or anime. And once they waste all of their high school time, college and university, they take a step into the open plains of the world and they than realise that it means fucking nothing. Nada. Nil.
So no, the government may have your money in form of debt, yes, but only because you were too dull to realise that having fun for 4 years in a shit degreee is all your fault.

The real question is, would you hire the poster below me?

I'm a cum slut

you're hired

I am white.
This means if you fire me later because of reasons, i will be unable to claim racism

I have a soft tongue

Because i should be hired.

O yeah?

hey, people like you were jumping from windows on wall street 30 years ago or so.
work work work
business business business
no time for bullshit
house? yeah a floor four walls and a roof what do you want more
...look at the monsters that generation left around. we are still rolling sound in the same kind of cars we were using in the 80.
but that's good, cash is the only thing that's good, right?

Because my 9 inch cock would look good on camera in your adult film.

I get dubs every time.

because I'm a jack of all trades... and master of some, despite the saying

I got snakes with human traits

the question is why should i let you hire me

Because if you do, these photos won't be made public.
But if you don't I'll fucking ruin you.
>pic related

>arts
>it was the gov that fucked me bruh

I bet you are also a filthy commie

I don't have any social media account, so I won't spend 1/3rd of my time at the office looking at my fucking wall of posts.

When I work, I work.

Underrated

twas foretold

The question is why should I hire YOU faggot

Because I can paint real good and make you business pop and stand out from your competition plus I'm a master at gorilla and conventional marketing. I'll make sure everyone has to see your logo and think of finding out what you do across your entire territory.

mike said his department needs someone with my skill set, so i'm here to assist
provide relevant challenges and they will be happily met

I can provide the ears, eyes and nose that this company is lacking.

Ok, honestly? You really shouldn't. I'm a lazy barely functional idiot. A guide-dog could probably be more efficient than me. Even I wouldn't hire me. These conversations are always weird to me; are you seriously expecting me to lie to your face? Even more so with all those low effort low pay jobs, nobody fucking wants to work retail or flip burgers, nobody is enthusiastic about work a robot can and will eventually do better, but we all need money so I guess I'll bite the bullet and do shit work exactly as specified in the contract, and not a single shit more. Every worker is insignificant in the autonomous world, I know you don't care about me and I certainly don't care about you. My greatest flaw might be overthinking things.
Yeah. Good talk.

You're hiring, I'm looking. I need money and you seem to have a need or a want to alleviate yourself of some excess funds. This sounds like a win win situation for us both.

The answer is you should not hire me and yet at the same time you should hire me and the reason for that being is that I have arms and legs and eyes and ears, and they're functional so I can do functional things that an able body can do.

I have something you need which is talent and consistency. I will make your workplace a better environment. Place me in a low position if you like because I will work my way up.

Because you tie your necktie so low it will tickle my nose while I swallow your cum