Are teenage girls better relationship partners than women in their 30s?

Are teenage girls better relationship partners than women in their 30s?

Both are shit for completely different reasons.

who could i find a girl to just fuck and dump while living in a small town of 44,500 people?

Yup.

>small town

Easily. Dont be a retard and lower your standards.

The pussy is fucking tight as fuck. Drop em at 19 and fine a new young one

>youre only allowed to fuck women that live in the same small town as you

Nothing hotter than the feet of a teenage girl.

Yep. I have dated young and old. Women are simply unreliable regardless of age. Given that fact you might as well go for the young and fun ones.

theyre equally shit

well it's not a hard and fast rule, but it certainly makes the logistics easier

No, they're more trouble than they're worth.

It's quite the dilemma.. you want the enlightened thought of an adult, but the body of a teen. I guess that's why I only go for Ashkenazi lolis.

>Nothing hotter than the feet of a teenage girl.
the feet of a teenage girl on fire

Depends on what kind of relationship are you going for.

You know, a teenager won't actually know what being in a relationship means and will look at you like "her boy", will be jealous as fuck all the time and won't be willing to have sex as much as you expect to, but things will be more passionate, cute and you won't have much problems if you dump her. You want awkward cute cuddling, occasional passionate vanilla sex and enough freedom to break up if you feel insecure? Go for it.

An older woman will think she's sure of what she wants. This can be both good and bad, since it will make most of them lower their standards and be way more tolerant when you fuck up (that you eventually will), but they will also expect some kind of minimal effort. They are more willing to have sex and usually are confident enough to tell you about their fantasies and do kinky stuff, unless they are 45-50 (in which case, you'll have to work a bit harder since their sex drive is way lower at that age because hormonal stuff you're not really interested in). The relationship will definitely be more stable and she will truly love you, which will also make leaving her a pain in the ass. Want less risk&romanticism and more seriousness&sex? Then go catch a milf.

Have in mind older women are way easier to get than teens. Teenager's heads are full of shit most of the time, while everything above 30 is man market. If you're older than 25 and insecure, you pretty much have no other chance.

And yeah, different people, different situations, different stuff, blah blah, we all know that shit. This is just the average.

teen.
less bagage, more fun an less jadded

older woman more demanding and somewhat more reliable, but boils down to the indivual.
usually iff shes single and over 25 theres something wrong unless got out of long relationship.
with teens you got a bigger pool of good girls that havent been snatched up yet.

think back to high school guy or girl, you know whose gonna be the neckbeard,slut,nerd etc, and youll be right 3/4 times

Yes. I've been fucking a 14 year old for 2 years now, and it's been mindblowing. My wife is constantly off sex, nags like a motherfucker and has started to look rough.

My girlfriend however doesn't expect anything long term, is happy to try anything her or my perverted mind comes across, and is happy to keep it light.

>14 yo gf
>wife
>user

Yeah, I'm going to have to call bullshit, but nice fantasy, have you read Lolita?

So...you started fucking when she was 12, 13 or 14?...

My friend, the reason you're calling bullshit is because your insignificant wormclit you call a penis is jealous. I on the other hand, have nothing to prove.

Just hit her 12th birthday.

You said she was fourteen

>makes fantastical claim
>faced with reasonable skepticism
>"has nothing to prove"

Yeah, that's not how it works, newfag. Proof or gtfo

>Yes. I've been fucking a 14 year old for 2 years now

>>Yes. I've been fucking a 14 year old FOR 2 YEARS NOW.

And you obviously can't read, mouthbreather.

If you're emotionally or socially under-developed - probably.

If you're not a teen and mentally act it, definitely not.

If you're older than 21 and trying to date teens, you're a creep and kinda slow. These are just facts.

Let's assess the situation:

1.) provide fap material 2 someone I have never, and will never meet for internet credibility, risk getting one of you cunts shop me into the police - and let's face it, you're all cunts, and we can solidly rely on one of you being a cunt with said proof.

OR

Fuck my 14 year old girlfriend during her lunch break tomorrow because I haven't had my door kicked in by the police and had my life ruined by you, a wormclit cunt.

Which is better for your purposes? The stupid or the desperate?

no, girls up until they are about 25-30 are very loose sluts. take any kind of dick that even breathes towards them

Ahaha okay dude, calm down. Fucking a twelve year old girl must be very frustrating if you instantly get so upset

if what you're saying is true then you are literally a rapist and a pedo and your bragging about it lol tbh

and if its not true then you are pretending to brag about being a rapist and a pedo lol

i fucked a 14 year old aswell, when i was also 14 you actual gimp

Hebephile. And rape would imply that it's been on consensual at any point.

Not the same user, but some of the stuff you read on here is true. People have lives that are surprising a lot fo the time and pedophiles sociopaths do exist.

That other user is creepy as fuck btw. I mean 14? What experience as a child did that guy miss out on that made him have to make up for it now, right? That's some sad shit.

Not true, but I understand why neckbeards think this.

It's even creepier if you think that he has been fucking her since she was twelve

lmfao ok you mince those words and semantics as if it changes anything you absolute gimp

i want to say i pity you, but if you think that cheating on your wife with a child is a good thing, then you are probably going to claim some sort of jealousy.

legitimately LOL tbh

Teens would fuck and dats 30 year old hansome guy with his shit together more readily then the faggots of her own age

I don't think it's creepy at all. It's been nothing but fun, in fact - and her willingness to experiment outstrips even girls living the college life.

Women don't see men like they used to. They used to have at least some respect and love for men because men provided for them. Now, this isn't the case. Women don't need men at all and as a result, they have no respect nor love for them. They just see men as convenient utilities to casually make their lives easier with little to no return investment.

So no woman, younger or older, will be beneficial for a man in a long-term relationship, not anymore.

Teenage girls are better in every way. Except they usually have less money than an older woman, if you care about that, so if you want to live off a woman you can't get a teenager.

>a 14's consent literally doesn't matter in most countrys

Rationalize it how you will, but you're still taking advantage of a child who's brain and ideas of acceptable behavior are still being molded.

Even if that wasn't the behavior of social garbage, you're still cheating on your wife. You're a shit person, m8. Don't gotta admit it, but we both know that you know it's true.

>bringing up the consent bullshit
Do you even age of consent brada?

This

This.
Teenage girls are completely fucking vapid and immature, except for maybe 1%. Every moment you're not fucking them, you will hate dealing with them.
Women in their 30s are mad desperate for that last chance to have children with someone, OR are busy trying to catch up on the upscale social life they never had. They will either want nothing to do with you except have kids and "start a family" (which of course you will pay for entirely), or they _constantly_ want to go out to the most upscale, disgusting, overpriced fucking restraunts, bars and clubs possible. Now, if you're into the latter, then it probably won't be so bad for you.
Protip: no matter how good a woman in her 30s may look otherwise, _always_ try to catch a glimpse of her bare stomach to see if it's covered in stretch marks or otherwise blown out from childbirth. A lot of women in their 30s are able to make themselves look really good everywhere else, but suddenly you're in a relationship with them, go to fuck and OH GOD THE HORROR!

I'm completely comfortable with cheating on my wife. She doesn't provide me with any of the physical needs I have, so of course I'm going to look elsewhere; the fact that where I'm getting it is from a girl that you're dismissing as "not fully formed" is irrelevant - she loves to be fucked. She's found a love of submitting, and figuring out what she does and doesn't like. It's really that clear cut.

Jesus, the more you say the more you sound like a fucked up piece of shit

hey check this out You feel that way because your social development was stunted at some point in childhood.; as in, you're as mature as a 14 year old is why you get along better with them. If it wasn'tf or the pedohpilia aspect, I'd say live and let live; more real women for me. But since you're implying that you'd fuck a child over an adult, I gotta let you know that you're fucking retarded is why.

lol
"Why does your stomach hang down lower than your tits when I'm fucking you from behind?"

Touchy, touchy. I'm enjoying your posts, regardless, user. Thread would be dead without you.

I for one am jealous as shit and can only bow down to his glory

you know i often have a dismissive respect for what i read online just because everyone has their reasons everyones living their own life and who am i to judge and it often makes me think that insulting people is just futile and pointless.

but there are a few words that i use to describe people who i think are beneath me and they typically revolve around being pathetic.

>because I haven't had my door kicked in by the police and had my life ruined by you, a wormclit cunt.

the narrative that you give yourself is mindblowingly pathetic kek

do you tell people that you fuck kids? or do you say they consent to a good fucking which makes it ok?

lol...Does this really upset you that much? I'm simply following and acknowledging my nature. You don't like people discussing their lifestyle? Don't watch a thread discussing the differences between teenage girls and milfs. It's really that simple my friend. AND TO BE HONEST...Considering at any one moment on Sup Forums alone you can find dog fuckers, horse fuckers, traps, shemales, cuckolds and pretty much any other kind of sexual deviancy you could care to mention on the boards...I find your response to be funny.

No I've just had sex with older women (30s, 40s even 50s) and younger women (18,19), and the teenagers looked way better and the sex was much better so I enjoyed them more.

I hope you keep your fantasies for yourself and don't start actually fucking twelve years old girls then like this guy

Absolute truth

if I do and we're lucky it'll be your sister or daughter ;)

We are talking about the differences between milfs and girls, not milfs and kids user. So, by following your mentality, everyone should just follow their nature and instincts and start killing each other?

Nah. it's irrelevant to you. That doesn't mean it's universally irrelevant. You are clearly a sociopath so I know me pointing that out to you won't phase you. So I guess I'm saying it for any lurkers that might be gullible enough to believe that anything your saying holds real value.

Don't be like user, anons. user is a piece of shit that fucks kids and marries bitches just to feel better/bigger than he actually is. He does this out of fear. Fear of knowing that his youth is fading and his chance to be that 'cool' old guy that fucks schoolgirls is too.

Pic very related.

>im simply following and acknowledging my nature
>at any one moment on Sup Forums alone yo can find these fetishes... I find your response to be funny

>i am simply a pedophile choosing to be a pedophile
>at any one moment on Sup Forums there are people fucking other things so i fuck kids... I find your response to be funny

it annoys me greatly that i know you at least slightly think the people replying are jealous

Well they certainly look better naked.

I'm sorry my sweet child but I don't have sisters or daughters. Better start practicing your sphincter elasticity for prison! Everyone there will be really happy to treat you like their personal twelve year old sissy

You'd be surprised at how ok I am with that. I'd suggest starting with:

- India
- Africa
- The LGBT community
- The Elderly
- Anyone deemed disabled.

What if that character was just Rust Cohle undercover?

This

have you dated teenage girls? Most of them are crazy as fuck and will do whatever the fuck you want them to. You just have to find the ones with a daddy complex.

That's because I know human nature. If any one person were given an opportunity to do something of this ilk without fear of reprisal or repercussion, they'd absolutely indulge.

Well, that's coherent at least. Still, you're a complexed sociopath who should seek help and not follow his nature

>That's because I know human nature.

You actually don't know how every human would react in such a situation. Many would not fuck the kid. Including me.

I don't see why. I take no umbrage with my state of mind.

Right? If your nature tells you to do stupid or hurtful shit, you shouldn't be following it's lead. Change is the nature. There was a time when you should have focused on young girls. It's passed and you've become a sad and hollow shell of a man because when that changed, you couldn't.

But I know. It doesn't matter to you because it doesn't have to do with you getting off and living out your high school fantasy.

>>It's passed and you've become a sad and hollow shell of a man because when that changed, you couldn't.

Google the word misanthropy.

I've had underage girls hit on me, even if it was legal I wouldn't indulge. I can't see a functioning relationship coming out of it.
They're literally not my mental equal and that is unattractive to me.

Detective Phelps, you're needed here.

fpbp

It annoys me that I know you genuinely believe that lol

There is often the assumption that without punishment that humans will act without morality and is shown time and time again within behavioural studies to be false.

You don't know human nature, you know your own human nature.

I literally think your means of justifying your behaviour is pathetic, but again you are embedded in the belief that others would act the same as you. You are invested in that belief, its not in your nature to think you are acting wrongly because you are enjoying yourself.

But truly, in realistic terms - most people would not behave the same as you and the vast, vast majority are not jealous of you putting your dick in a child.

I wish there was a way to convey just how out of touch you clearly are but I guess we will never do so with text.

I hope her dads family finds out and ruins your life.

Yeah I know user. He is probably stuck in time because he couldn't fuck in highschool so he is trying to make up for that now that he is a grown ass man with a family

You should be looking for women around your age, those are best.

Only true if you're a teenager yourself.

Speak for yourself user. I think you don't know shit about human nature and are just trying to justify your twisted desires by reaching out for everyone support

THIS

I well aware of misanthropy and also of the idea that people's subconcious failures and desires related to those failures manifest in many ways. Many pedophiles didn't get laid in school and a part of them fixated on the idea. Many others did very well in school but not as well outside of that setting, so gravitated back and fixated on that same point. Recognizing this and pointing it out doesn't make one a misanthropist. Actually, it's because I care about complete strangers such as the 14 yo you started fucking when she was 12. Your influence in her world ahs forever changed her path and potentially opened her up to a plethora of sexual complexes and self disgust. That you don't seet hat or that you don't care doesn't change it's reality and doesn't change that being a pedophile and acting ont he feeling is about as degenerate as it gets.

I hoep you wake up and realize the magnitude of your affect ont he world. And I hope that on that day you find a nice sharp razor or a good strong linen and fix your problems right up. Enjoy life, asshole.

Yeah, but what age are we talking about? I mean, it's kinda okay if they are seventeen years old, but certainly not twelve yo kids

I'm not doing anything. I merely offered an observation.

Gotta third this

Yeah, I understand, maybe I was a little too aggressive. I'm just saying that you shouldn't speak for everyone

>Have in mind older women are way easier to get than teens
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you, user. And woman who is over 30, AND attractive, AND doesn't have kids, AND single...is only single for about, oh, a day. They're few & far between.
The ones who are left...you don't want. I don't want someone else's kids, I don't want your stretchmarks, I don't want your 4/10 looks.
So any women over 30 we would be interested in, can basically have their pick of the many guys interested in them. They are not easy to get, unless you're the wealthiest guy competing, or possibly the most attractive.

I've met people in their late teens that seemed mature enough for me to be attracted to them, as in around the ages of 17, 18 and 19.
I've had a 13 year old flirt frantically at me, I had to let her down easily and tell her it wouldn't work.
People are legal at the age of 15 where I live, but the only time I found 15 year olds attractive was back when I was around that age.

I'm still just here waiting on pictures of teenage girls.

It's okay user, that's a normal behavior

This threads got too much heat for that.

and a protip to anyone interested; when you see a thread full of pedophiles, simply telling them they're fucking retarded because they're pedophiles is a good way to prevent circulation of their bullshit. They're afraid(with good reason) of posting in threads that get a lot of the "wrong" kind of attention because it means they're more likely to get got.

I know, I was providing hebephile user with an example of a person who wouldn't gladly fuck a 12 year old.

If it were legal I mean.

Rate Tessa Brooks, she's 18.

You idiots actually think he's fucking a 14 year old? Christ, you'll believe anything

No, stop being a faggot

/thread

Yes they are.