Is it peds

Is it peds

Hard to say with anyone but he's not roidhuge at all.

Hard work and dedication

Dude hasnt played at all for two years, so all he could do was lifting weights. Looks pretty legit to me since his fragile body would not have supported a ped-induced muscle growth anyway.

all pros use PEDs

Yup. Not all pro players roid but some are obvious. In the current NBA only 30% or so of players use PEDs. Compare that to football where 95% of players use PEDs and it's a much cleaner sport.

this is just what happens when you take a lanklet from africa and start giving him real american food and having him work out with professional strength coaches

and what happens when you take a poor college student out of the university dining halls and into a professionally arranged mass building diet plan

As well as peds.

there might be, but it's more filling out your frame than anything.

There's a huge difference between the muscle mass of a 22 year old vs the muscle mass of an 18 year old especially for lanklets.

this

>this gullible in 2017

sad

Lol in 4 years no

Have you faggots watched 90s ball? Those guys were ripped too.

>his fragile body would not have supported a ped-induced muscle growth anyway

This. Alot of injuries to younger players happen because they build up too much mass too early for their bones to support

It's called becoming a pro and living like a pro

Now all he does is to train, of course he will get bigger and better

>Americans are that brainwashed
>Americans unironically think their country is so superior to the rest of the world
>Americans think being fat is a sign of wealth
lmao, now I get how can a man like Trump get elected

Also, he was born in a middle class family, he never experienced hunger, you can't be that tall if you don't eat proper food. He also lived most of his life in Europe and the USA

If you're old enough to remember 90s nba and you're still on Sup Forums you should kill yourself

It's called eating

Something most of your country can't do lol

Those just look like normal gains.

I legitimately think Lebron did. His voice, facial structure, and musculature should not have changed so much, no matter how much he worked out.

Yeee I remember playing rugby as a youngin one guy who was like 16 hurt himself pretty bad solely because he was to big it wasn't even an in game injury he just couldn't stand properly one day

Black genes

No but I have youtube to watch 90s ball, you should try it sometime. Maybe you would learn something and correct your terrible opinions

GJ blowing out casuals

That's called having an NBA team's physical trainers at your beck and call

good ol american banter

[ciation needed]

not an argument