HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xor3J1vV5ls
youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=00E_fG7OGfk
youtube.com/watch?v=A406YpG3j9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder this is model tier 10/10 in Australia

That fucking posture, good grief.

he looks triggered.

Looks like a blackfaced downie.

>asks how he can say that
>when nige tries to explain he continues to shout it over and over on top of him
What a jewy tactic, shout over him so he can't explain so he looks like a bad person. Fuck this cunt.

MUH DIVERSITY

YOU'RE SITTING NEXT TO A BLACK PERSON!

A -BLACK- PERSON

Stop it user, we're already dead.

the saddest thing is news outlets made it out like Nigel went on some "racist rant" out of the blue

fucking disgusting

Is that the dark lord of the sith i think it is?

And it wasn't even Farage's own choice of words, that line about diversity was something a Labor member once said.

Uhh who are these people?

Is this A QandA meme?

POISE COUNTS

hello darkness my old friend

I find it funny
The harder these faggots try to push the diversity everywhere the more I want to shoot them up

They always do this shit to anyone who has a nonhivemind

I find it funny
The harder these faggots try to push the diversity everywhere the more I want to shoot up

>The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

the sith have been extinct for a millenium

Can't wait to rub their noses in nationalism.

the mirrors poll who are the same people who hosted the show showed over 80% of people sided with farrage

mandleson is a jew...he is also a regressive leftist globalist piece of shit

it aint over till its over.

if its close and the brexit fails...farrage vows to fight for another one down the line

i would rather have war with europe than let germany suck the last bit of life out of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=xor3J1vV5ls

Farage and the women on the left are pro-Brexit, the three people on the right are against, and the middle guy's the moderator.

Warning: you're probably gonna get really pissed off if you watch that.

NEXT
TO
A
BLACK
PERSON

How much of that was Sup Forums's influence though?

The extent of their butthurt is funny, but is anyone really surprised that this causes a triggering?

Implying diversity is bad would get a majority of Swedes to think you are literally Hitler. It can't be that different in other Western countries.

Are there any more highlights from that debate? I half watched it from work yesterday, but I need more Farage highlights.

Those fucking faggots are so goddamned retarded. That black cunt is obviously a plant.

What a sanctimonious cunt

Perfect example of how jews are experts at divide and conquer. They have been playing this game for ages.

Sad that brits aren't more awared of jewey

For one, he was quoting the British left with that "rub their noses in diversity" quote.

Other than that, what the fuck is so offensive about saying the left is rubbing our noses in diversity?

T. Swedes

They're mentality is you either support diversity or you are a racist.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH DIVERSITY?

It's like my old history teacher used to say - "if there's one thing you remember from my lessons, if there's one thing you remember from this year - heck, if there's one thing you remember from your entire 14 year education - it's that you must never, ever, under any circumstances, forget the 6 million".

>You owe her an apology!
What did he mean by this?

WAT IZ WROUNG WITH DAIVERSIHTY, NIGEL?!?!?!

for fucks sake why are those people at a discussion if they're just going to ask their questions over and over while the other guy is giving them an answer, I mean suicide is an option guys

Jesus Christ. Brits are so cucked its painful to watch. I thought those two fucks we had on Q&A earlier this week were bad.

Fuck man I laughed pretty hard at that. I love that you made an innocent gesture into a racist warning.

Just IRL shitposted miss world

>The Mirror
>Political alignment: Labour
We're done here folks.

she is black person, in modern britain you can in no way criticise black person, even if they are demonstrably wrong.

No the line was what THAT FUCKING GUY HIMSELF SAID. Mandleson is a cunt.

i like this version

brits will vote to stay in the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8

> mfw you think you were free to leave

>"WHAT'S WRONG WITH DIVERSITY"

It's going to wipe out the Brit in less than a hundred years.

I could be wrong because a search for Peter Mandelson rubbing our noses quote only gets articles claiming Farage was on some kind of racist rant but according to a Mirror article

>He was quoting a former New Labour special advisor called Andrew Neather.
>In 1998, Mr Neather claimed the party had deliberately encouraged immigration to "rub the Right's nose in diversity" and "make the UK truly multicultural."

This is a nice meme

>blackfaced downie

surprisingly accurate description of every abo I've ever seen

AS A BLACK WOMAN I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT NIGEL

>Peter Mandelson was born in Hampstead Garden Suburb, Middlesex[3] on 21 October 1953,[1] the son of Mary Joyce (née Morrison) and George Norman Mandelson.[4] His father's family was Jewish, his grandfather had founded the Harrow United Synagogue. His father (known as Tony) was the advertising manager of The Jewish Chronicle[5]

Time for blood

The best part of is when that lefty in the audience started frantically clapping on his own but no one joined in

I AM OFFENDED THAT YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SOMETHING THAT WAS MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE

Breivik 2: Swecuck boogaloo

Nige dropped the ball.... alienated everyone on his side of the debate..... gave a piece of shit like Mandelson the moral high ground....possible career suicide for nige.

Top kek right guys?

With me mouth ya bloody drongo.

>ask question
>person is about to reply
>ask again by interrupting

X10

RIP White master race

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

the way he lost his cool so fast was priceless.

>HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU SITTING NEXT TO A BLACK PERSON YOU RACIST!?

good way to use her skin cooler against him you racist.

The end was pretty telling. The remain camp COULD NOT articulate one point for the final question. Among all 3 of those experts, not one could give an answer other than pure party based political drivel. Hopefully Britain finds it's balls again and cuts ties with the globalists

this is what you get for staying uncorrupted

but aren't you afraid of the queen invading america? i mean keeping britain in the EU will keep them down

youtube.com/watch?v=00E_fG7OGfk

>daily reminder

diversity has failed. the diversity we have creates even more segregation and isolation between people because its out of control.

lmao what the fuck

he himself is white!

youtube.com/watch?v=A406YpG3j9I

David is not as cuck as i thought he would be.

> mentions person of Greek parentage
> "the rest are white"

This proves it, Greeks confirmed for niggers.

How will they ever recover?

Did someone edit that music in?

I would say so

greeks are not white?

why dose race have to matter so much anyway?

>his fucking face

I love Nigel

>Do not adjust your sets...
>WHOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAH
what

OH MY GOD O-H M-Y G-O-D.

kek

Nigel Farage is a fucking hero. I love that guy.

'Diversity' really only has the skin color dimension for lefties, doesn't it? Laughable.

Kind of sucks that all the debate boiled down to was

THE TORIES
THE TORIES
THE TORIES

As a black woman I would like to say that Nigel uses dangerous rhetoric.

it was funny how much space the dindu always took of the tabel

German media is currently full of "the anti-brexit guys are winning!"

Let me give you the 101 on Mandelson.

>Nobody liked him so Labour put him up in an extremely safe seat
>Given various cabinet positions even though still nobody likes him
>Climbs his way up the secretary of Northern Island and minister of Business, Innovation and Trade
>Makes various backhand deals to keep him wealthy whilst proclaiming to be part of the party that gives a fuck about the poor
>Because of the way the EU works a large part of his old man income depends on Britain staying in the Union
>Literally the left and right hate him but he refuses to die
On and to top it all off he's a cocksucker.

>watching german media
oh vey

5 seconds in and I'm already pissed!

was that barage a setup for farage

>On and to top it all off he's a cocksucker.

And jewish

Nice trips.

Goddamn she looks like a straight-up chimpanzee.

I fucking guarantee that if abbos had died out before first contact and we only saw their remains, I am 100% certain that the scientific community would've regarded them as a separate species, like neanderthals or H. floresiensis

Jesus fucking christ. Why did they do this?

Everything's setup for Farage.

This is why we don't need niggers. They're dreadfully stupid and uppity.

Does this look unbiased to you, lads?

she looks like a caricature

As a black man I can say that Nigels rethoric is inherently harmful to my welf... wellbeing

It actually looks like the leave side has more info and is more serious.

Mandelson has got to be the slimiest person in politics

It's actually impressive how many times he's been sacked but manages to get back into government House-of-Cards style

>1998, resigns after being accused of money laundering
>1999, returns to government
>2001, resigns again, having used his position to influence passport applications
>2004, returns as a European commissioner
>2008, resigns AGAIN, this time having taken bribes from Russian oligarchs to implement EU law
>2008, returns to government yet again
>2010, Labour loses the election, he finally leaves government for good

Also,

>Nobody liked him so Labour put him up in an extremely safe seat

He totally fucked up here, he literally did nothing to help the people in his constituency (Hartlepool) as he believed he'd win every time with no effort

The people there are so pissed off that UKIP came within 2k votes of winning at the General election, there had to be a recount iirc

I'm not sure if there's any other videos of the debate online, but the diversity bit was pretty much the biggest "highlight". The other people kept talking over Farage, especially earlier into the debate. The audience members got to ask some questions but they seemed to be pre-selected/handpicked, and a lot of them appeared kinda hostile towards Nigel. The black woman was pro-Brexit, but she kept making so muddled points that it sounded like she was either rambling or in favor of Remain. The final comments ("what would you miss the most about EU?") were nice; Nigel had a fun remark to end with, while the Remain side had trouble coming up with anything substantial.

IMO the saddest part (along with the diversity moment) was probably when the Remain side kept arguing that leaving would be so scary and it's more safe to stick with the familiar. The idea of submitting under a foreign authority and being too scared to break free and change your fate was just so sad to hear from a country that used to be an empire once.

>You owe her an apology

Coming from a kiddie fiddler