Can you really blame Americans for liking hamburgers so much?

Can you really blame Americans for liking hamburgers so much?
It's basically the perfect balance of proteins lipids and carbs

Other urls found in this thread:

ecologos.org/mcardle.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah white bread, shitty cheese, fat meat, no vegetables etc.

Fuck off.

>
>Rare ground beef
I hope you know where you're getting your meat from, that's a good way to catch salmonella if the meat isn't cleaned properly.

says the country that literally eats sausage and perogies for every meal, for their entire life.

Fuck off vegan

onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and lettuce all go on burgers, inbred faggot

rare ground beef is a horrible idea. not the same thing as having a rare steak AT ALL

>not grinding your own beef from quality steak
canadians need a fucking range ban.

That's a waste of good meat though, if you're using striploins, prime ribs, ribeyes, etc.

It's not a waste if it makes a tasty med rare burger.

That beef is disgustingly undercooked, makes me sick just looking at it

>Eating the flesh of an animal
Falling for the meat, dairy and eggs jew

>tfw only burger chains in Finland are McD, Burger King and Hesburger (Burger King: Even More Mayo Edition)

Not enough protein content really

Everyone uses chuck you fucking mong. Also regarding leaf safety regulations i had to jump through a fucking hoop to serve medium burgers in my restaurant the health laws are so fucking archaic and wrong because nobody uses the thermal death curve for food safety

If you don't eat meat you turn into a pussy.

If you don't eat meat you probably suck meat

>Eating meat is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Meat eaters BTFO

Is that why you don't like people eating meat, so you can have nice hard erections up your ass

I don't look down on burgers, have you ever seen British food? It's disgusting, I'm convinced we created an empire to just get a bit of better cuisine into the country

You don't need bread. Wataburger no bun \ condiments add bacon + jalapeƱo. Don't order\eat the fries. It comes on a nice little tray with the fixings and you get the best parts avoiding the worst. Water\Milk to drink.

We live in America, no need to worry about salmonella. We can just go to the hospital if something bad happens.

>not dressing your burger up with onion, green and red peppers, fried egg, lettuce and tomato
lol you fucking basic fucking yuropoor

0/10

would put back on grill...

portobello-bun burger.... mmm

>Americans have the freedom to cook a burger any doneness they want
Some overcook it like leafs
Why?

>fish and chips from the fish and chip shop
>english breakfast
it's literally JUST FUCK MY ARTERIES UP SENPAI-tier food

See how the flesh eater can't comprehend how wrong his diet is.
Why do you all get so angry when facing the truth. You sound like liberal shills screeching austically about how wrong right wing conservatives are.

Stop eating animal flesh, humans arn't even omnivores

>the perfect balance of protein lipids and carbs
fat + carbs is for retards
If you lift, which you should, you should only eat carbs and protein.

Hesburger is the fucking bomb, Pekka. You could tell me that their capsicum mayo was made from Anthrax spores, pencil shavings and rat hair and I'd still fucking eat it.

Exactly, I rarely cook English food

I mean, if I'm getting that cooked for me, then I'll balance it out by eating salad, but I personally won't cook myself that shit

>The humans aren't omnivores meme

You need fat for testosterone production and other vital processes.

Fucking mods are cucks. Int is shit, pol for life

>How long is every omni/carni vore intestine?
>Can omni/carni vore ever get clogged arteries from cholesterol?
>Can a human ever eat uncooked flesh?

Atleast there doing the job for once also hi Sup Forums

>Can a human ever eat uncooked flesh?
Yes, do it fairly often, in fact
Raw eggs, too. Good shit and gives you energy like a fucking energizer bunny.

Quebecois detected

Go hunt down and eat a squirrel or a rabbit or go eat a raw chicken or a cow.
Not just the meat, but the eyes, brains, guts and skin, hair and then chew on the bones and marrow, like a real omni/carnivore.

You're not a fucking carnivore, you're not even an omnivore, eating meat is one of the worst things you can do to your body

grind some reindeer meat and put ananas on it

>eyes
fisheyes are breddy gud, never tried mammal eyes but I imagine they're tasty too
>brains
mildly concerned about the diseases that can occur from that, would rather pass thanks
>guts
tripe is tasty, yeah
>skin
No self-respecting carnivore eats skin
>hair
see above
>bones and marrow
also pretty tasty tbqh
Not sure why we would have meat-tearing teeth if we weren't gonna tear meat with them. But you've clearly got a chip on your shoulder, so I wouldn't expect reason from you.

>the teeth meme
Nearly every herbivore has what you all "meat-tearing" teeth or what the rest of us call incisors , they use them for piercing fruits like apples.

>doesn't eat skin

chicken skin, pork skin, and salmon scales are amazing

If plants are so great, why not just eat grass? Checkmate, vegans.

lmao is this you? ecologos.org/mcardle.htm

>eating meat
Yeah, no thank. I don't wanna end up like my dad who died of a heart attack at age 50.

I understand being a fat fuck because you love food, but what possesses someone to mix doritos and mountain dew in a blender?

You're a retard. Our digestive tracts resemble neither exactly but are closer to carnivores.

Our ancestors would only eat a vegetarian lifestyle when meat source was scarce meaning your brain understands this as a crisis. I guarentee you the biggest/strongest humans were hunting and eating meat.

Anyone who does lent or any sort of religious fasting knows how much calmer and physically weaker you get without meat or animal products.

Meat keeps you angry but strong

It's a joke, Ahmed

>falling for the Vegan Jew
At least PETA hates feminists and politically correct scum
They hate everyone 2bh

how else would a primitive man survive in the tundra or desert without eating meat?

shouldn't people from those parts of the world be adapted to it by now?

Yeah no not really. Obviously there's better carbs and fats to get. But as long as you're training it's not terrible.
It's fucking delicious though. A well made hamburger that is, not somw fucking McDonalds resembling bullshit