What's the best movie in the MCU?

What's the best movie in the MCU?

guardians

AntMan is the only one I actually enjoyed

These and Ironman. The less Whedon has touched the films the better they are. I imagine Doctor Strange will be fantastic

Iron Man
Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man(it's kinda like a discount Iron Man but that Falcon fight was cool and you can see the Edgar Wright's writing)

Haven't seen Thor 2 and The Incredible Hulk but I know they're both mediocre so these are the only good ones.

>Winter Soldier
All Captain America movies are terrible.

Also, It's weird to see how they try to balance powers in Avengers. An almighty god isn't stronger than a soldier into steroids?

the first Captain, I liked all that WW2 shit

>more capeshit

>What's the best reddit movie?

Pluto? Papa Jupiter's looking for you...

>All Captain America movies are terrible.

Iron Man
Cap 2
Cap 3
Antman

The rest is all optional

Avoid Age of Ultron at all costs though.

Iron Man and GotG.
Ant-Man's really entertaining and has some great scenes but it has lots of issues.

>you can see the Edgar Wright's writing
Yeah, it's all the worst parts of the movie save for the fights. Seriously, a lot of the good ideas came from Reed.

I think AoU gets too much of a bad rap. Yeah it's discomboluted as fuck and there's some awful stuff in there, but it also has some of my favorite MCU scenes.

>but it also has some of my favorite MCU scenes.

Such as?

Guardians and Captain America 3 are the only good ones.

Most of what happens at Clint's house, the dinner party hammer banter, a couple of "splash page" shots, Vision's birth and the Vision/Ultron confrontation (even if it's very cheesy).
And I really like Spader as Ultron. Yeah it's just him playing Robert California the robot but it's still entertaining.
Serkis was great too in his limited role.

>And I really like Spader as Ultron.

K your opinion is invalid

Liking Spader as Ultron doesn't mean I like all of Ultron (his dialogue is pretty terrible sometimes and he does a lot of stupid shit), I'm talking about the actor's performance.

If you really think Spader was one of the issues of this movie, your opinion is invalid.

Iron Man 1 and Thor 1 don't feel as shill and MUH MCU heavy as the rest (nor is the world under threat from some random, vague laser/magic thing), so they're automatically better than the rest.
GotG is as good as MCU can get, despite James Gunn not being able to go full Gunn, and same to Iron Man 3 with Shane Black.

This.

Iron Man > Winter / Guardians close tie > Antman >>>>>>>>>>> everything else

all capeshit jokes aside, it really is a damn shame that they haven't really made another nearly perfect cape film like Iron Man. Doctor Strange looks promising but a little pretentious