What're you drinking tonight Sup Forums mine is pic related. A vodka from the Netherlands

What're you drinking tonight Sup Forums mine is pic related. A vodka from the Netherlands.

I've got something else from the Netherlands.

that looks really good, i'm out atm unfortunately

pic related
a vodka that kinda pretends to be from the netherlands

bottle look fancy-ish, is it any good ?

homebrew

kölsch and irish red

he asked what you were drinking tonight you fucking retard not what you were fucking smoking you stupid dumbfuck weed smoker
kill yourself worthless faggot

it's pretty good. i'm hardly a vodka expert though.
once i finish my vodka tonic i'm switching to scotch (pic related)

relax man, have a drink.

that's pretty cool, did you get like one of those copper brewing things ? i've thought about making something at home too but it seems expensive to start out

muh set up

if you want to do it right, you'll spend about $2000 for everything. you could skimp and maybe save $500.

if i did it all over again, i'd buy 10 gallon water coolers for the mash tun and hot liquor tank

I bet you're real fun at parties.

Keep drinking pal.

what's your reasoning for homebrewing?
you can buy a lot of beer for $2000

better beer

That looks like a Danish vodka.

when i was an alcoholic it was my go to vodka for the decent price. i don't drink anymore...withdrawals/kindling is real.

better compared to what?
i'm not naive enough to think that i'd do better than professional brewers in my first few attempts
your probably turns out better than coors and budwiser and the like, but how does it compare to beer in the $15/six pack range?

i thought it was too but the bottle says made in "holland - Leeuwarden" and i got it there. it's pretty good but my biggest reason is because there are huge taxes on alcohol here in belgium so it's cheaper to go across the border and save 30 to sometimes even 40% per bottle

better compared to mass produced beer.

better compared to local craft beers....they seem to want to hop the fuck out of all their beers

it's comparable to beers in the $15/six pack range

5 gallons cost me about $30 to brew. $10 of that is yeast...if i bought yeast in bulk, i could knock that cost down to about $20/5 gallon batch

this and some banana kush

do you still need such a big setup for hard liquor ? i personally don't really like beer that much but i'd love to make my own vodka etc.

Not drinking tonight, hungover as fuck and not in the mood. Popped a couple of norcos a few minutes ago, waiting for those to kick in before I get dressed and head to the movies with the wife.

careful, you might trigger this guy

you'd be surprised at how easy it is to match pro brewer quality even with middle of the road set up and ingredients... people have been making beer successfully for centuries with less equipment... and if you buy good beer, $2,000 really won't get you far... An $11 six pack you buy in the store can be made for $4 or less sometimes

I used to drive from Sweden to Germany to fill a van with alcohol and then back home again to sell for profit. It was still way cheaper for customers here than buying with alcohol tax. I still do this from time to time but its an all nighter to drive some 1600 kms.

harvest yeast from starters of pitch on a yeast cake... once i started harvesting yeast and reusing it, my cost have went down substantially

Sunday is for recovery friday and saturday

I'm just drinking a fourpack of Guinness m8, I have a bottle of mead I could finish off after though if I feel so inclined.

Recently started drinking this, mostly a Jameson guy though

You tried that Glen 15?

yep. pretty tasty, though i'm not sure it justifies the price increase so i generally stick with the 12

Evan Williams

gå i seng makker, arbejdet kalder imorgen.

>I only like drugs that are accepted in traditional western culture
lol what a cuck

i don't get why weed gets all the hate. it's safer than alcohol in all respects. especially if you vape or make edibles out of it. it sucks that i'm out right now, because of the high taxes on alcohol here it's actually cheaper to get high than it is to get drunk.

Kek, beat me to it.dont give a fuck if it's a drink thread or not

This is what I'm having.

looks festive, are you drinking alone ?

pure or do you mix ? i admit i don't have much experience with gin, picture makes it look fancy

It depends I like it with ice, tonic and cucumber or with ice, lemonade and a slice of lime. Rarely have it straight.

does sound like you need a few things around for it, but it does seem appealing.

I just finished my bottole of Talisker 10. I brink single malts just for the sake of conversation.

The widow's ruin.

Probably gonna drink my boyfriend's piss

well... when i made the thread i was thinking more of what anons would be drinking in terms of alcohol but i appreciate the honesty. i'd rather stick to my vodka though

It's starting to be less hated in the US now that it's becoming legalized for recreational use which is helping to get rid of the stigma around it, but a lot of people associate it with stoner burnouts who Just sit around and smoke all day without doing anything with their lives. It's hated on here because people seem to think people who post about weed are annoying faggots when in reality the people who spout DUDE WEED are way more intolerable than any of the weed smokers Ive seen post, especially on Sup Forums.

Out of a wine glass

it's just so weird. like i'm a gamer and watch a good number of twitch streams. i often look at a guy who really does like to drink and the chat loves him taking shots everty x amount of minutes and talk about alcohol and then literally a SINGLE guy says something about weed, and people go, "fuck you fucking stoners, always having to tell every person possible you smoke, degenerate" while they're actually watching a guy who (at times) praises alcohol every 10 minutes. i just don't see how the irony is lost on them.

mah nigga. You know quality (and value) bourbon.

Luksusowa vodka for me tonight.

I'm a gin man too, polishing off my Bombay that Ive had sitting around for a few months now.

It has the danish flag on it and is named after the danish city "Esbjerg".

So i would be very surprised if this is dutch

I agree, it's pretty stupid especially since as you pointed out it's much safer to consume than alcohol. I guess people Just like to obtain that feeling of superiority any way they can. They do it by pretending to be better than people who smoke when in reality they probably have never even seen weed in person.

I drank some red wine with a flanksteak. I prefer whisky though.

i share the suspicion, but it's what it says on the bottle, that said, i've heard about people making like chocolate in Italy etc and then shipping it to Belgium so i can they there a few weeks which then claim it's Belgian chocolate.

that said it really is a pretty good vodka so i'm not complaining either way.

it's sad thing alright. even here in Belgium people are demanding it to be at least medically legal in masses because of how many children and adults cannabis oil has helped peiple with autism, general seizures and stuff like epilepsy or other problems. and the politicians here go "well despite the enormous amount of evidence of it helping there really is no evidence that it helps people" it's just insane how they rather let people suffer their entire lives instead of just saying "yeah ok maybe marijuana has it's purposes" because it would hurt their conservative voters.

i'm looking at you maggie de block. (which btw is responsible of anything health related while she's morbidly obese as fuck.