Any medical professionals lurking tonight?

Any medical professionals lurking tonight?

I had a vasectomy 4 days ago, I'm a little concerned about one of the incisions. Is it just me or does it look a little infected?

What you think guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what happens to sperm after a vasectomy procedure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks fine. Relax.

why would you chop your balls off?

It looks good. Does it hurt?

Looks okay.

Looks good op just keep the bandaging clean and you'll be fine

He didn't, he got his tubes cut.
Some people don't want children.

Didn't chop my balls off, just cut the tube that carries sperm. Cum still looks the same.

No pain really, just a dull ache, like what you might have after hurting you ball an hour ago.

I have 2 already...

I'm an animal diseases researcher so it looks like I'm the closest thing you have to a doctor. It's normal for incisions like this to react with a little bit of pus- isn't necessarily a sign of infection. Keep an eye on it though, watch out for pain and keep it covered.

Some people don't want more children then?

Thank you, it's a little weepy. I haven't really been resting to be honest. I'll stop for a few days and let it heal.

Bingo.

But why?

Read above.

Now all the sperm you produce every second in your balls sack will flow and stay inside your balls sack your balls sack will become big as an basket ball ... and explode ... you are a dumb man ...

And you don't know how biology works.

looks fine. see your doctor if the swelling increases, it becomes painful/tender, or you start to see additional discharge.

Keep an eye out for tracking (going red round the area and spreading) looks fine atm, keep it covered up.

trolling aint what it used to be
this is middle school tier shit, go back to funnyjunk

You'll learn about this when you start secondary school...

so what happens to the sperm inside?

Body attacks it and absorbs it.

The body reabsorbs it, since they can't go where they are supposed to.

Looks fine, but the stitches are a little to tight.
It can prolong the healing process but should be fine

Looks like a healthy wound, I had many stitches too, this looks clean as fk

You know I thought that, the surgeon did pull them pretty tight, I've been stitched many times before and could tell.

No. look at our balls sack. there is no muscles, veins arteties, nothing around the balls. just a plastic skin .... nothing will be absorbed if there is no muscles around your balls ...!!!!!

Why did you stitch your're a vagina

Lol, stop posting now, please.

this

what a cuck

I want to do my own vasectomy at home any tips/ tricks? not paying some jew doctor to charge me out the ass for a easy fucking surgery

Don't listen to anybody but a Doctor. Infection is no joke when it is a SSI or Surgical Site Infection. The only way to tell if it is an infection would be through culturing it. If you have pain discharge, fever or any concerns you need to have it assessed as quickly as possible. If there is any concern I would not risk it at all. What's a small fee / time to see a doctor versus losing it?

Looks fine to me. Look out for redness, an increase of secretion or fluctuation of the wound, and temperature. If pain take acetaminophen or an NSAID like ibuprophen .Keep area dry and change bandage as needed. If you live in a hot area dont let it get sweaty and wait from 10-14 days to uncover wound. Should be fine by then.

If there weren't any veins or arteries in your ballsack, it would shrivel and die user.
Also the scrotum contracts or releases based on temperature, so there are also muscles there.

Do you remember the smell when the doc cauterized the vas deferens?

Microwave your nuts.

No I don't have any tips, I'm not Urologist.

im just gonna open the bag and sinch any tubes i find with a cable tie
easy

>as big as an basketball
>an basketball

Thanks, I took Ibuprofen the first few days. I'll start taking some again.

There is nothing inside the plastic skin of the balls sack to absorb the drops of sperm. there is not a vein like powder aspirator to suck it. . .

Listen, the fluid sperm will remain inside the balls sack forever. or prove me wrong.

Off to bed guys, thank you for the advice.!

you will stay awakeyou fucking faggot I own you

I had a vasectomy a year ago. Your wound looks fine. Don't worry about it.

Why do you close your Vegina like this.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what happens to sperm after a vasectomy procedure

had a similar op done recently, also had a scare with infection. yours looks fine, just change the dressing often and keep it clean and you will be fine

Not OP but the procedure it self didn't hurt. I got mine done on a Friday and went back to work Monday. That was a mistake (bus driver). All that bouncing around made for a painful experience and a slow heal

You're gonna die.

Looks fine, bud. If the site is warm to the touch maybe call about a follow-up.

looks fine

trust me i am professor in doctorology