Hello, this is my first post here even though I've been lurking for a VERY long time

Hello, this is my first post here even though I've been lurking for a VERY long time.

Basically what made me ask this precisely here is because I really wanted to avoid shitty biased opinions. This is really fucking weird to me and I can't wait to see what a few other random people think (I have basically no friends) about this because it's bugging the shit out of me,

Why the FUCK do women find this attractive? I work a summer job at an exotic beach bar and this is one of the staff folk, we haven't really talked all that much but he added me on facebook and today I find this pic. This thing has almost 100 likes and half the comments are from hoes to: his eyes. HOW do women find this attractive? He obviously even has some kind of defect because one of his eyes is more closed than the other.

If women find this attractive I want to at least try and understand why because apparently im uneducated. I get the color but its not even bright blue or like really dark black, which is honestly the best eye colors to have.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone's jealous

Are you trying to understand women?

Lol no? I'm just a naturally curious person that sounds like seeking more knowledge that I might use for my own benefit in the future, get it? Because I can't imagine being a woman and finding this attractive, especially with his defect, it ticks me the fuck off, but maybe because i like pussy irl

Symmetry, softness with boldness. Humble but confident.

you seem very insecure. are you fat?

I'm trying to understand something particular that I find to be impossible by MY standards because I REALLY cannot even begin to understand why SO MANY WOMEN would find this attractive.

Which means that I'm ignorant on a subject and im looking to educate myself, yes.

Symmetry between his different eyes or his big ass head.. I know I sound rude but I'm being honest, man, because I can't say that hes ugly, but I can't say that he\s good looking either you know?

Also he's an asshole in real life, not a fully developed asshole yet but in the making for sure. He can be a cool dude too

I'm actually quite fit in real life bro but you wernt there because it's the first thing you think about when trying to insult someone random cuz you're always angry and experience the fat lifestyle everyday of your life, you're probably also depressed as fuck lol

To you he's ugly. Don't expect to understand the influence of hormones you don't have.

sure sure. you're not fat.

but what's up with all the insecurities? you do know those are just facebook likes and facebook likes do not equate to women actually wanting to fuck him in person right?

You want the main reason? He's not you. He is what you can't understand. Seems if women don't want you but do want him, there's your answer. You are shit, he is gold. You obviously won't ever see why unless you change your perception.

Bitch I got hormones for centuries, you don't know shit about my body flow, go home

Because one of the closest colleagues I work with always goes to him to tell him hello when she comes to work, always hangs out where he works at when shes on a smoke break (its like a few feet separated by a wall shot bars), but I know for a fact they haven't done anything and they sometimes show OBVIOUS interest for each other but then again its just playing around. I like that girl and she also pays attention to me but I dont understand why she thinks hes attractive? I'm also taller & more fit than him so I have NOTHING to be insecure about dude, trust me.

So then that's what I'm here for you fool, but you're trying to push me away by being a rude fuck because you're probably insecure about a ton of shit yourself.

I want to educate myself and understand women better and also I'm not shit he's like one head shorter than me almost and he's not so fit as you can obviously see on the pic so stop talking shit or leave

It seems like that's actually you, and you're trying to get indirect compliments.

And no, you're not ugly, but you're not attractive either.

Yes I am, I'm just trying to figure out how to be more attractive by using a lame method of 'manipulation' because it's the fastest and easy way to get direct answers which are much needed for improving my low self confidence.

Your opinion that I'm mediocre looking is appreciated, but useless as you gave no further information, so shoo

sure sure not insecure.

he's just better looking and probably more interesting and not a whiny little girl i guess.

Instead of being yourself, try to be more like him. Too many betas complaining about not winning at the flirting game when instead they should work on themselves until they see some result. Find a sport to do on the reg, work on your social skills, get more/better friends, etc etc. Don't be "just yourself" be the best version of yourself. Also fake it till you make it.

Yep, he truly is. I wish he had more self confidence though, it's shitty seeing people being ugly as shit getting women and my only accomplishment is being with a really hot, naive but emotionally intellectual girl for a steady 4 year relationship before we broke up and 8 months later it got me confused as to who I am and where I stand in society

don't be confused man. i'll help you out.

you're a whiny loser. that's it that's all.

>. I wish he had more self confidence though, it's shitty seeing people being ugly as shit getting women
nice projection bro. Groom yourself and flirt/get rejected until you stop caring. After a while you'll find that all women are vapid, predictable and kinda sad really. You can only realise that trough experience though, so exposure is key.

Yes but if you learn what rules women use as a symbol of general attractiveness in men and also learn about body language, mindset and shit and then it's much easier. That's what I'm trying to do.

google The RedPill and start reading up on the sidebar. Good luck.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Sorry to endorse reddit but it's prolly the only non-cuck board on there. The general idea is to improve yourself for yourself first, then women will come as a side effect to that. It's basically a mix of /fit/, /fa/ and has general psych and social psych thown into the mix.