Be me 18

>be me 18
>never kissed a girl

should i get a hooker or wait until i find the right girl?

It's sad, but these virgin/chad images have helped me immensely. I'm still a gross faggot (I'm on Sup Forums tf did you expect) but I've taken a page from the Chad archetype's book.

me, first kiss and virginity loose at 21, not a big deal imho.
but if it's that important for you do it :I

go watch some RSD videos on youtube, faggot.

just wait a little, my time didnt come untill my 16th, which is pretty late if i compared myself to my friends. When i was in my early adolescent years i got bullied, loads of people didnt really like me. Now i'm 19, have a beautfiul girlfriend, (had some shitty ones too but you get stronger of shitty ones). And next to that College will give you more space to evaluate yourself and know what life is about. Go drink some, have a spliff. Talk to dudes and girls and you'll be allright eventually. Just stop not doing things, just go for it. Even though you possibly get a no or get declined. Just try, who cares.

pic related (forgot)

Girls are for faggots, fag.

Think about it, faggotry is about being feminine males and liking fags. Thus, if you like feminine males you're a fag. But what's more feminine than a woman? Liking them makes you a fag.
On the other hand, heterosexuality is about being masculine. One of the main ways men show their masculinity is by fighting, and forcing other men into submission. Still, fighting with a woman is not masculine. If you can force a man into submission, it means you can do to him whatever you want, and humiliating him is the most masculine thing you can do. What's better than shoving your dick into one's anus to humiliate him?
Face reality, sex is for fags. Raping men is for real men.

>just wait a little, my time didnt come untill my 16th, which is pretty late if i compared myself to my friends. When i was in my early adolescent years i got bullied, loads of people didnt really like me. Now i'm 19, have a beautfiul girlfriend, (had some shitty ones too but you get stronger of shitty ones). And next to that College will give you more space to evaluate yourself and know what life is about. Go drink some, have a spliff. Talk to dudes and girls and you'll be allright eventually. Just stop not doing things, just go for it. Even though you possibly get a no or get declined. Just try, who cares.
thanks for the advice

she's really pretty
got some more?

ehh, welcome to Sup Forums people? :S

thanks, yeah sure.

i'd wait till 21+ it doesnt really matter.

>can't autowalk

is manual walk actually a thing?

Jesus christ,

You must be hot user, post pic of yourself? Also 19 and interested

>is manual walk actually a thing?
yes

cute choker btw

how does that work. how the fuck do you manual order your legs to walk, I don't get what you mean.

get a hooker asap
there's still a chance for you to make sex not a big deal and turn your life around
i was "waiting until i found the right girl" and now i'm a wizard
don't be me

Just beee yourself.

Are you ugly? I need to know this before i can give advice.

hold up there boi

i was considering hooker, but i finally met a cute girl on holiday and had a good time (I'm 19)

OP, you're 18 chill. But also, don't do nothing. I had to make it happen, it could have easily not happened if I stayed at home like a bitch

>College will give you more space to evaluate yourself
>know what life is about
>Now i'm 19,

lel

>how does that work. how the fuck do you manual order your legs to walk, I don't get what you mean.

>walk
>realise you don't know why you automatically walk
>forget how to walk
>stand there and try figuring out how to walk
>manually walk

fuck off you old bastard

>forget how to walk

this website is melting my brain

Yah she's lovely, but its sometimes annoying to date a girl that's a model, so much attention from dudes... Ah well, she loves me but its something that keeps bugging your head.

>Are you ugly? I need to know this before i can give advice.

normal body shape
5'9
short hair
beard
acne
just a typical virgin

Can you post pic of yourself? Are you attractive?

lel, she's banging on the side if she's a model.

100% sure.

> hair seems to overreact to wind

my sides

yo this picture is me when im blazed as fuck in public

have you got some more erotic pics?

male model here.

Theres no underground sex ring where we just fuck each other and or need to be fucked. Big misconception. Most of us are so annoyed with beauty as we've grew up with it that we don't even get aroused too easily.

Sorry but you triggered me when you said she's fucking on the side JUST because she models, we're not fucking pirates.

Pic of myself? Jesus i never posted one to Sup Forums, whatever here you go;

>male model here
playing the twink in Shower Bukake 12 doesn't count as being a model

The time people have sex it is pretty polarized. If you're a Chad, you'll have sex in high school. If you're normal, you'll need to wait until college, and if you're kind of weird you'll need to make it happen at like 25.

As long as you can manage it before you turn 22, you're most likely good.

Lol thanks, i even have to remind her sometimes; babe dont forget you're actually a model... (When i see her change her whatsapp profile pic 10 times in an hour)

Yo what is that on your jaw

No sorry, not going to post these kinds of pics. Actually love her.

get some ugly girl, not fat as those are awkward to fuck if you dont know where yuo are going

> pic
95% of me. Not a virgin.

Bad quality pic, here;

Damn mate, won't lie I'm jealous.

19 also and never loved a girl / been in a relationship.

How'd you meet her

>babe

this entire thread confirmed fake

Yeah the dude posted down below is me

potato camera phone
1/10 would not date

Low quality fake thread. Fuck off nigger

you have the jaw line of a model. lets see if you have the body.
I think you're a twink who doesn't weigh above 70kg

Your jaw is pretty weird, but you're overall good looking.

Knew you'd be attractive lol fml

Do not place value on yourself based on sex or being alone. You do not need a hooker to feel ok about yourself. You do not need a woman to feel ok about yourself. Treat others well and with respect. But most of all respect yourself.

LOL

Honestly op get a hooker. Tell her you're a virgin, hookers will not mind and probably prefer that as no risk of stds. Have her help you learn how to fuck so you aren't shitty in the sack when you find a girl that likes you. It might be years until you find the "right one" and there is no perfect girl.

Tinder lol, after 10 minutes of chatting we found out her cousin is one of my best friends so we immediately knew of eachother we were allright, went partying a few nights with her friend. Had a few dates of just drinking a beer with some nachos in the late night on a terrace and Everything pretty much went on from that point.

does that go for women as well?
not to discount your position, but i read somewhere that men and women are different

Yeah i am a twink, 1,90m long and weigh 60kg, im gonna hit the gym this year though. My body is the only thing that makes me insecure

Ahh, would use tinder but hate the idea of people I know seeing me on it

Also not as good looking so definitely wouldn't land myself a model lol

Jesus man 60kg at 6.3 ft lmao

female models will literally have sex with nothing lmao. as a male in the industry i know they're rather dry but it's all professionalism i guess. to say we're a big fuck fest is so far from the truth.

Think of them as Stacy's and Chad's with almost r9k characteristics. What's fashionable now is "different" so a lot of people working have been told they're ugly growing up & you can tell by their demeanor.

Jaw is what gets me laid honestly.

This is now a male model twink thread.

called it. its a classic though for male models. they're either gym bro's or they're clothing racks for companies to show off the merch.

you have a good face though, that's not something that's easily changed so you're lucky. start doing 100 push ups every day from this day forward. no matter how long it takes, get it done. trust.

Pathetic, i know, have the worst ever metabolism. I shit 2-3 times a day. Idk how to fix it. I eat loads already anybody have any tips? Pic is what i need to hold on to so help a brother out.

Handsome user u owe op an apology for stealing his thread so show us your dick

Im gonna start working out again yes, i just hope it doesnt take too long to see progress

My dick? Yes God gave me enough love but i currently dont have any dickpics on my phone and had a few drinks so I'd need help to get it hard lol. Gf is on holiday with parents too....

always thought i liked women, but your logic is infallible. No homo, i better go fuck a dude

Are you ugly or are you just antisocial? I was antisocial til I was 18 and that led me to think I was an ugly motherfucker until I said fuck it and started talking to people my senior year. Ended up with a pretty hot 8.5-9/10 girl who took my virginity.
Of course Im 20 now and haven't had sex since, but I that's because I failed outta college like an idiot and am now living the neet life in my moms attic. But hey, I'm not a virgin!

not "working out".

when you're 60kg you can't just start lifting weights and shit. prepare your body. do push up when you wake up and before every meal. earn that meal. push up activates all muscles and really trains the upper body.

look up some good exercises, get a yoga mat, go ham each day for an hour and a half. no excuses, no gym subscription bullshit. use all your muscles, get them working, go ham.

use tinder and facetune also wash heavily and take care of yourself

Im not the OP lol, and sorry to burst your bubble i actually call her babe loads, idk im not even English, am from the NL

i think that i look basic but i'm antisocial

getting pussy isn't hard Sup Forumsro

Fuck me if that isn't the devils logic entirely.
It is no winder the planet is going to hell in a hand basket when fucks like you insist red means go and green means stop.

I think I will just become a catholic priest and molest lil boys!

Just zoomed in and cropped from the mirror from across my dorm. Its a Oneplus 3t

When you finally lose your virginity you're gonna be like "really? that's what Ive been waiting for all these years?"
sex is fucking great but dont put pussy on a pedestal, there's better things in life you should be focusing on such as getting rich as fuck. Hell, get rich and you'll get all the pussy you want.

i lost my virginity at age 28. the girl was ridiculously sexy. we had a relationship for like 9 months, which was quite emotionally damaging to me. she would make me tell her i love her constantly, criticize me for the dumbest shit, and threaten to leave me or stop sleeping with me to get what she wants. all while telling me she loves me and wants to grow old with me. it was extremely confusing and emotionally hurtful to me, but at the time, since she was so hot and acted like she wanted me badly much of the time, i felt like she was the one.

well she recently got back with me for a couple of weeks after not talking to her for 2 years, and same shit happened. she threatened to leave me so i just told her to go, and she did. and i cant begin to say how happy i am that i can stop fantasizing about ever getting back with her, which i did mostly because she was extraordinarily good looking and at the end of our first relationship she left the door open for getting back together some day

moral of the story? you can pay with money or you can pay with both money and emotions. The latter will get you better value for your dollar, and make you stronger emotionally if you can handle it, but can also be emotionally damaging

dont bother waiting for the right girl. there isnt one

This is now a virgin/Chad thread

Why cant i start lifting weights? Or do you mean to say its just better to train with my body first? When i was 16 i used to do loads of situps and shit, these worked pretty well now i think of it.

zandneger aub fuck off

als uw moedertaal niet eens engels is en je noemt iemand "babe" of "bae" of whatever, dan ben je een hyper mainstream faggot. niet eens "reeee normies" maar de "ik haal mijn spirituele inspiratie uit Katy Perry teksten" faggot.

What the fuck is all that gibberish? Please use google translate and repost.

Thanks

fuck, parrots are awesome

zandneger has to do with middenoosten pik. Anyway, nice dat je me een faggot noemt gebaseerd op wat ik tegen mn vriendin zeg. I mean, what the fuck should i care? She likes it? I do? Engels of Nederlands t boeit geen reet. Language develops remember. Ik kan ook wel in het Frysk gaan lullen als je daar blijer van wordt, háár moedertaal?!

lol

Get some proactiv for the acne. Shave the beard, it most likely looks like shit unless you're capable of growing a full beard. Start working out, but not with the goal of getting laid, do it because you want to better yourself personally. Stop being antisocial. I know it's hard but you just gotta learn to not give a fuck what others think and try to engage in conversation with others. You can be the hottest guy in the world and you won't get any if you dont talk to people. Wear nicer clothes, get a decent haircut, anything to make yourself more presentable. Learn how to make small talk that isn't something involving the weather. Try doing things that are outside of your comfort zone, it will help you get used to things that you find awkward and uncomfortable.

>22 here
>kissless virgin
I don't give a fuck, its not a race. I had no self esteem during my teenage years and was too beta to approach girls, I was a late bloomer too so I missed out on all that experience during school years.
Recently started dating and getting into the whole thing because it took me this long to get over my issues and fix myself up enough to gain some confidence, now I'm ready. Just ask yourself what would you say to a girl that was your age and said she never kissed or had sex, I'd be happy she wanted to share those moments with me.

The right time will come, some get to have their first gf at 14, some at 26, if you compare yourself to others (which you are because you're only 18) then you just put more pressure on yourself. Be alpha for once and set your own rules and live your own life.

Im saying build up your body how it is meant to instead of all the different muscle groups separately. sit ups, push up, squats, lunges, etc. all these exercises build up your core. get that started first.

I need you to trust me on this because I was in your exact same situation when I was 15. I was tall as fuck but flat as fuck. the gym had so many downsides and I started doing crossfit-type stuff on a daily basis. switch between leg day and upper body day but every day you train your entire body's core, stability, movement, flexibility. when I was 16 I was already a lot more in shape. started doing MMA stuff in addition to that to have actually useful muscle memory with it. muscles aren't just aesthetic. primarily, they need to have use. otherwise you're just a goodlooking faggot, ready to get fuck by a manbear.

abs is something tweens focus on. shoulders, lower arms, pecs, etc are a lot more relevent when you pass 18 years of age because those muscles actually indicate masculinity. abs are just some status thing for highschool kids.

tl;dr
instead of getting "swole" and "buff" get fit and useful.

dont listen to that guy please

do some actual research lol, but basically you need to calculate you're calories consumed and eat around +500 of that. Then find a simple weight routine and do it 3 times a week.

Easy

Moar

"taal ontwikkelt"
ja leuk fucking homo, je voorouders hebben hard gewerkt om bij het derde rijk te horen en jij buigt je voorover en neemt de MTV hollywood pik recht in je anus. nice going. the grootvader zal trots zijn

fucking KUT

bedoeld voor

Thanks loads user, screenshotted this. Going to actually take this advice to heart. Done with sitting behind the computer all day or doing fuck all with my gf, actually the fucking part is the only excercise i get. GOOD fucking insight, thanks. Its now time for me to step up and become a man.

Ill eat more chicken, yeah ill do some weights as well. Its gonna be good. Lololoolol, wtf heeft dat er überhaupt mee te maken. Stel je even aan man. Doe niet zo uit de hoogte. Fucking prominent gedrag.

do it with her.
it's what I do. gf wasn't out of shape but her endurance was horseshit. she was also starting to gain weight around her upper legs because hey, she's not 14 anymore. can't just do nothing and get a away with it.

started forcing her to do workouts with me and come running. at first she hated me but she saw the effects after a few months. it's actually a really good bonding mechanism.

Doesn't "molest" mean doing sexual acts on someone who doesn't want to receive them?
Humans are animals, and as such have insticts wired in them. These instincts are, for example, eating, reproducing and so on. The major instinct that distinguishes humans and animals is curiosity. It is what made us the greatest race in the world.
Now, reproduction and curiosity are two major components of human behaviour, and both spike soon after the age of 10: curiosity is stimulated by the comprehension of the vastity of the world, and the wonders it may conceal, reproductive pulses are intensified by hormones.
So, if you play with a 10yo intimate body parts, you're just helping him out: he doesn't understand sexuality, but he's curious about it. And who's best suited to help a kid out with these curiosities? You'll need a man without sexual interests towards that kid, or possibly towards anyone; a man who has dedicated his life to God: exactly, a priest.
What's more, helping a less-than-10yo kid with sexuality is just accelerating the process of bringing him/her to adulthood, creating wiser generations for the future.

Here, now you guys can see my pathetic body shape. How do i get bigger? Proteins? Weights? Pushups? Less beer? (Am student you guys know how it goes)

HAH dus je was wel OP
nederlul
kga je googlen wacht

Ah you're Dutch

Met a Dutch girl on holiday couple week ago, shit you have the best girls in NL I swear.

Yeah, im trying to get her to quit smoking as well, ffs man she's always enjoying the sex to the fullest but gets exhausted way too quickly, even though my own stamina isnt that good.