Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers and tell them they're ugly and trash...

Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers and tell them they're ugly and trash. this accomplishes three things
1) a pre-emptive strike against them for all the harm they will cause men in their lifetime.
2) a blow to their confidence in their vulnerable pre-teen years, which will lower their dating standards.
3) a blow against female narcissism allowing them to spend their time on more intellectual pursuits.

This kind of behaviour might actually make them prone to hurt others in the future, so #1 is not a valid reason.. Hurting others to feel better about yourself is really disturbing, so #2 is not a valid reason.. abusing girls in this way will not make them smarter later in life.. if you want to accomplish this you should instead try positive reinforcement and tell them that they are smart or whatever, so #3 is not a valid reason.. Please stop this behaviour, it is truly disturbing and aren't helping anyone

i have low self esteem and pretty much want all men to stay the fuck away from me, which in turn makes me reject a lot of them. so no, you're just making it worse.

but i am causing maximum emotional damage then by doing this though right? femanon inputs are greatly appreciated

The ways you are trying will not cause the things you want to happen, so try to figure out better ways if this is something you really want..

pretty much this. it seems you have some serious self worth issues OP. you should try to channel that into a positive attitude toward others by maybe offering the positivity you wish others would give you to other people that may also be in need. If you continue your trend of hurting others to make yourself feel better you'll only hate yourself even more for it.

yeah, OP, you sound like a cunt.

Get out of the house man.

Nigger, girls get told shit like this all the time on the internet.
You are literally doing nothing new, noteworthy, or worthwhile.

But hey, kudos for calling some children names I guess?
Im sure they'll give you loads of le upboats on r/incel

most likely not. they probably ignore your comments and see you as weak and full of hate which is a trait that is off putting and often disregarded. you seem to have a hatred toward women meaning that someone probably hurt or neglected you in some way and you're looking for an outlet for your anger, but there's no reason to direct it at individuals that aren't causing you any real harm. you might need to seek therapy or just put your hatred aside and find someone to talk to about your problems instead of repressing them until they come out as negative aspects

even the ugliest girl has some one who has a crush on her my dude

you are like a baby throwing pee in the ocean of water

you don't do anything

also i suspect you a pedo

see the trick is that i look for ones for 50 subscribers tops...they're not used to get comments. sometimes i'll go back months later with a diff account and ask if anyone has ever said anything mean. they'll usually respond yes "one time"

Autism.

Your shit leads girls to mentally weed out "niceguys" online. You're just helping them build a firewall.

What treatment are you undergoing for your mental illnesses and degeneracies?

You know, you could put that effort into something constructive rather than attempting to bully preteens on the internet.

But whatever makes you happy man.

this is a sociopathic tendency and you should really seek treatment for this.

Keeps them from being vlogging attention whores.

Lol I member you op

Hello user, you're part of the reason why MRA's get a bad rep.

LOL THIS FUCKING AUTIST THINKS A RANDO COMMENT IS GONNA INFLICT EMOTIONAL LOLOLOL FUCK OFF

Holy fuck lmao I'm screening this

Thanks user I needed this

Moar

OP you a cunt i hope you getz cancer or get mugged by naggers and get broken for the rest of yo life nigga

This is some disturbing shit... Please post moar.

you are opening the door for pedos because as soon as someone says nice things to them the fall for that person

calm down its sorta just a hobby with a purpose

It doesn't do what you think it does though, also it's a pretty fucked up hobby that makes assumptions about women.

This. Sad, but hilarious.

lmao this

This.
You're hurting yourself as well and you're exhibiting class A pussy behavior

WHITE KNIGHTS EVERYWHERE

If each white knight was a single sperm, Sup Forums would be a bukkake slut, these days

Just because you can't get a girl to touch your dick doesn't mean you have to be a bitter cunt mate.

exactly, no one needs more camwhores.