/sg/ /sg/ Syria General - Missing a Syrian QT edition

syriagenerals.wordpress.com (everything you need is here)

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/zMpvirmynJGC
sana.sy/en/?p=77635
almasdarnews.com/article/government-kurdish-forces-clash-qamishli/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-palestinian-committees-attack-rebel-stronghold-northern-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-hilltop-overlooking-turkish-border/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/732898109274066944
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-students-besieged-towns-allowed-sit-exams-government-held-areas/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732921534545793026
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ciu0MLAXAAELD0U.jpg:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cispc-AUgAAlzm_.jpg:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ciq1stZW0AE98P-.jpg:large
i.imgur.com/6gRZ86d.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CiiLCJrWkAAyB3u.jpg:large
i.imgur.com/099bqOa.jpg
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/11/wahhabism-isis-how-saudi-arabia-exported-main-source-global-terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6DzLyt4Fc
strawpoll.me/10238240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's one hot arab skank, snail eater.

Bumping

>amerifats in charge of calling fit people skanks

i can smell the ketchup coming off of your fatty fingers as you roll another tootsie roll into your clenched anus

Life support bump

This is what Sadr city looks like after the 5 bombings of yesterday.
These are all Shia militias.
I believe that it's official that Iraq doesn't have an army anymore

How do we get rid of political religion?

feels like no matter what we do we're always stuck in this endless meaningless war.

That might happen in 200 years.
The people over here do what as they are told and they never even question it.
If muqtada alsadr says that the people should kill each other and rape newborn babies.
People will do just that.
Same thing with Kurds in Iraq and masoud barzani and also with pretty much all arabs

How do you feel about this? It seems like a good thing that when there is no army you still have all these people rushing to defend..

But also, I thought the Iraqi army was still pushing towards Mosul?

You deserved Bataclan

Basically what I'm asking is, is the army really nowhere to be found or is it just spread too thin after all this? And if it's just spread thin, why aren't these militias joining the state army? I admittedly don't know the specifics of what's happening in Iraq right now... Just the big events that are posted about in /sg/ here

A New Nasser

Really am sorry about the whole invasion thing.

Waste of life and limb for everyone, and a waste of money and time.

I feel terrible for everyone whose lives were destabilized and thrown to the shitter because of our meddling.

Make no mistake, I had no love for Sadaam, but we've done nothing to improve the situation.

>no links maps or news
Dafuq m8

That's the problem though. It's turned to the point where we are dealing with an ideology that is based off religion; a religion that is only going to gain more ground as the world descends further into chaos.

This is why it can't be stressed enough how serious mass migration from the Islamic countries is a huge threat to Western survival; particularly as the version of Islam followed by most Arabs is Wahhabism - Saudi Arabia's fundamental Islam, which states women are inferior, non-believers are to submit to Islam and folow Sharia Law, and Shia's are apostates.

What a shitty OP, you must be that algerian al-Qaeda supporter.

wtf is this shit
someone make a propper thread

Should be thrown in an oven. Fuck all Arabs and Muslims and kikes.

Better than no thread
Don't apologize to me
Alot more people consider the USA's intervention a liberation and not an invasion.
Sure some people got worse lives but millions of people got better lives.
My father had 2 Master's degree but he was forced to work as a taxi driver because there wasnt any businesses or places he could've worked at.
People didn't have TVs, phones, language, money or freedom.
Sure Isis and alqaeda have killed tons of iraqis.
But Saddam killed more with his stupid wars and his anfal campaign.

Sectarian conflicts basically. Most of these Shia militias are more aligned with Iran for historical and financial reasons than with the central Iraq government.

France is kinda right tho. You smell like a mobility scooter.

Join the official Sup Forums chat join.skype.com/zMpvirmynJGC

Been dead for a couple weeks cus of exams and requirements. What happened lately, lads??

Do you believe that life in Iraq is now better than under Saddam, or do you just have hope that it can get better in a few years?

But Saddam was enemies with both Iran and Saudi and since the toppling of Saddam it has created a power vacuum that Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia have been trying to fill, which has only increased in intensity since time has gone on. If you think ME is in chaos now with Syria&Iraq in shambles what happens when Lebanon, Jordan or Turkey begin to collapse?

there is no "official" pol anything dumbass, other than gook moot and the ppl he gives out hotpockets to so they remove cp.

>it has created a power vacuum that Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia have been trying to fill, which has only increased in intensity
Stange. Almost as if someone saw this outcome all along and planned it this way...

Now is definitely better.
Imagine being some Shiite dude living his life when suddenly you get drafted in the military ofcourse they will throw you on the front lines against Iran a country you love and would never betray.
Imagine Saddam's son coming to your home and taking your sister or daughter away for no reason.
Imagine having the police read all your letters and emails before you send them.
That's iraq in the 80s and 90s
Saddam was the one starting the wars and making enemies for himself.

Ultra rare

Don't get me wrong, Saddam wasn't doing himself any favours. After all, he did go to war with Iran, even though, awkwardly enough he had been funded by Saudi and America (Saudi's hated Persia more than Saddam). And he also tried to invade Kuwait as well, which we know are buddies with Saudi.

But It was when Saddam tried to break away from the petrodollar hegemony that spelt DISASTER for the old dictator.

America stays in charge because the world needs US dollars to buy oil. Saddam instead tried to use Euros to sell Iraq oil so he had to go. Same reason Gaddafi went as well, having wanting to implement a single African currency backed by gold.

As much as people overuse this saying, it really is 'all about the oil'

>Now is definitely better.
But don't you have suicide bomb attacks like every week?
We often hear it in the news and usually there are dozens killed.

I'm Iranian I don't get how the hell Iraqi Shia are more extreme than even the Iranian hardliners now.

At least Sadr is trying to push the Iraqi government to utilize technocrats rather than picking people based on their ethnic/religion background.

I hope the best for you and your family and that Iran and Iraq become very close

It's all the remanis of Saddam's doings.
And like i said before, people were dying in larger numbers back then
Thanks dude

bump

Thanks for the flag cunt

Okay, what's the deal with these "general" threads? They're basically just collections of news stories and youtube videos, and they hardly ever have anything to do with the supposed thread topic. I.e. OP has no information on the missing Syrian girl and what we can do to save her. Are these threads just maximum autism?

Can anyone here recommend some good materials on ISIS?
Thanks lads

What syrian girl?

Top Kek. Nice one, baguette.

Edgy AF bro. Clever too

I bet her pussy smells like Hummus.

Deputy Minister of International Relations and Cooperation of South Africa Nomaindia Mfeketo

visits Syria and meets deputy prime minister Walid al-Moallem

More details to follow

sana.sy/en/?p=77635

wtf is wrong with Kurds, knock shit the fuck off

The pro-government “National Defense Forces” (NDF) and the Kurdish police unit “Asayish” reportedly clashed inside Hasakah City after the latter began to disturb the Syrian students taking their exams this morning. According to a local source in Al-Hasakah, the clashes between the National Defense Forces and Asayish took place along Palestine Street, where the latter was seen encroaching into the government controlled part of the city. As a result of these clashes, students were sent home by the Syrian authorities and school administrators; they will be allowed to complete their exams at a later date.

almasdarnews.com/article/government-kurdish-forces-clash-qamishli/ | Al-Masdar News

FRESH ATTACK ON HANDARAT CAMP REPORTED

SAA + Liwa al-Quds (Palestinians)
vs
Jabhat Al-Nusra, "Free" "Syrian" "Army" and Jabhat Al-Shamiyah

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-palestinian-committees-attack-rebel-stronghold-northern-aleppo/ | Al-Masdar News

They have lost so many men there already. I think they should think about a new strategy

Some fresh gains in Latakia northeastern countryside, east of Kinsabba

SAA 48th Special Forces Brigade
Syrian Marines
NDF
SSNP

CAPTURE lands and two hilltops overlooking area to the Turkish border from

Jabhat Al-Nusra
Jaysh Al-Turkmen
"Free" "Syrian" "Army"
>implying free
>implying theyre Syrians
>implying its an army

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-hilltop-overlooking-turkish-border/ | Al-Masdar News

"""coastal""" division

Yeah I guess youre right. Either way lets cheer for them and hope theyre succesful this time, even if the Handarat camp track record isnt too good.

Im hoping for a different battle this time where the Kurds apply some pressure from the south. Kurds might have a bit more will to fight here because of the recent escalations YPG vs FSA/JAN in Azaz and YPG vs JAI in Sheikh Maqsud distr, Aleppo city

>Free
>Syrian
>Army

More like Unfree Islamic Milita, amirite?

UIM
kek

Also a very good article today in Dutch massmedia mainstream newspaper Trouw.

Goes in detail about Al-Nusra's ambitions for creating their own Emirate/State in northwestern Syria, and how they hide behind the rebels whenever it suits them. Clearly tells how non-Al Nusra groups in Idlib/Aleppo area are subordinate to Al-Nusra at this point and not the "moderate rebels" we'd thought.

Enclosed map is sadly not very good with Deir Ezzor missing entirely as gov. control and some IS pockets (sw Daraa, Damascus governate) missing. Funny enough the map almost seems deliberately edited to make IS seem weak, and al-Nusra seem strong. A good wake up call, Id say.

A7_Mirza new NE Latakia map

RIP fallen warrior

Good to see some reconciliation efforts working out now.

QUDSSAYA (town northwest of Damascus, east of Al-Dimas(s)/Yafour)
Minister of Reconciliation is the first gov. official to visit the town in 4 years
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/732898109274066944

Dam. MOADAMIYAH district&opposition-held MADAYA (truce pocket Zabadani)
Hundreds of students of these areas passage to gov. areas to do their exams
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-students-besieged-towns-allowed-sit-exams-government-held-areas/ | Al-Masdar News

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF AL-SHAER FIELDS IN SAA CONTROL

Shaer gov.-aligned fighters are:
- SAA 68th Brigade of the 18th Tank Division
- Tiger Forces
- Desert Hawks
- A NDF group
- A few SSNP lads
- Russian advisors

To add, Im thinking the small remaining non-Nusra opposition pockets realise that the revolution is over, and now they seek reconciliation because they realise the Syrian gov. is the only reasonable party.

RIP

>syrian Christian

What is your family doing? Did they take up the fight? Does Hezbollah defend them? Good luck surviving bro.

Kurds are just turks in denial.

Backstabbing roaches all of them.

The story I posted is just one

Another version state that Kurdish Police bothered Syrian police or NDF that were overseeing the students going to exams.

Kurds need to stop being butthurt about Syrian gov authority and start cooperating more. They seem to cooperate just fine in NW Syria and in Aleppo city.

Yesterday evening's East Ghouta map

Yesterday evening saw the capture of Bazinah farms and half of Bazinah village

Southern pocket of East Ghouta is getting rekt hard

I'm watching melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, your'e watching anime.

>always this Russian starting about anime
Wtf are you doing? Go to Sup Forums

>your'e

> Shias fighting radical sunnis that want to kill shias

Who would have known

Everyone knows that /sg/ is best place to discuss anime.

Homs today (from @Syria_Daily)

check out the QT in red.

>BREAKING: Four soldiers killed in #PKK attack in #Turkey’s southeast - @HDNER

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732921534545793026

When the ghouta region gets freed, it means over 100,000 Syrian government personal can be sent to other fronts. That means no more manpower shortages.

Ghouta is basically a massive urban battlefield with house to house non stop fighitng. It looks small, but these gains are actually extremely hard to accomplish.

goy got rekt

reminder this shit war needs to end fast

PKK doing an absolutely marvelous job removing kebab lately.

kek there are not 100'000 government forces in Ghouta

/sg/ is the best place to discuss anything. (other than Syria ofc)

Reminder to check Twitter @Syria_Daily for many fresh pictures from Syria
Nice pictures to show people how well Syrian gov. part of Syria is doing.

Friendly reminder Syrian gov. opened a new hospital (Qatana National Hospital) in Damascus province last week.
B-B-B-BUT MUH EBIL REGIEM BOMBING HOSPITALZ

Let's gather the latest maps.

18 May NE Latakia @A7_Mirza
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ciu0MLAXAAELD0U.jpg:large

17 May S East Ghouta @Syria_Protector
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cispc-AUgAAlzm_.jpg:large

17 May N Homs @A7_Mirza
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ciq1stZW0AE98P-.jpg:large

17 May N. Aleppo @miladvisor
i.imgur.com/6gRZ86d.jpg

16 May Deir Ezzor @A7_Mirza
pbs.twimg.com/media/CiiLCJrWkAAyB3u.jpg:large

15 May Hama/Homs @PetoLucem
i.imgur.com/099bqOa.jpg

when you say material, what exactly do you mean? Understanding how they work or what?
I may be able to assist

BTW Syrian Minister of Tourism met with some representatives of German tourism companies this monday.

Apparently they have plans for Latakia and Palmyra.

>Ghouta is basically a massive urban battlefield with house to house non stop fighitng. It looks small, but these gains are actually extremely hard to accomplish.

This.
Shit is infested with tunnels and apartments complex. I remember watching a pov vid from some NDF fellas storming a house in the Jobar district.
You could feel the shitstorm going on around, the voices of your enemies, bullets flying around you, concrete falling from the walls creating a dust cloud limiting your vision...

At the end, they had to retreat but have in mind they are civilians with ak's and just 2 months of training.

In the Damascus region, the majority focused on the ghouta. In includes police and reserves not only active front line troops.

>Bashar in Jobar

Plus the NDF officers and commanders are incompetent when compared to other branches of the SAA. Even the SAA itself has poor officer capabilities.

I will simply presume what you're referring to.

I want you to understand that the following article is very fucking long so brace yourself.
If you can read it all you will gain a comprehensive understanding of this Wahhabist Jihadi group.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

For a final reading which goes back further into history, you need to understand Wahhabism.
newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/11/wahhabism-isis-how-saudi-arabia-exported-main-source-global-terrorism

I hope this helps.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

its a website you dip

>/sg/ is now a separate website
i approve, keep this up.

>being that unfamiliar with /sg/ usual format
Fucking retard, holy shit.

mate im quite familiar with how /sg/ usually is
>you being all like "where's the stuff?
like mate, /sg/ has evolved

>Battles for Syria | May 17th 2016 | Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6DzLyt4Fc

Just further proves the fact that no one reads more than the edition part.
>RIP pastebin

Any news on the new ISIS offensive in Deir Ezzor?
Last reports I check'd were saying that ISIS captured the Panorama roundpoint and the Armenian cemetary.

It seems ISIS is decided to capture Deir Ezzor at all cost, they have been at the offensive here for like 2 months with almost daily offensives.

Pray for the Beast.

It hasn't evolved, the french fag was just too lazy to put the usual links and maps into OP because France a shit.

is how you do a proper thread.

SAA regained the Panorama roundpoint. Not sure about the cemetery.
SAA also had photos of '100 ISIS corpses'

Lets make a proper thread next time

Is that the FHRITP guy?

Also, full SAA control of Ghouta when?

>FHRITP guy

what?

Thread will die before 300
/sg/ is dead

strawpoll.me/10238240
strawpoll.me/10238240

Red Cross/Red Crescent today entered Jaysh al-Islam held Harasta (East Ghouta) for the first time in 4 years with food & aid

>Red Crescent today entered Jaysh al-Islam held Harasta (East Ghouta) for the first time in 4 years with food & aid

So they just resupplied Al Qaeda linked fighters with ammo, weapons and rations disguised as aid? Nice.

I have no love for k.rds, but generally NDF cause problems in Eastern Syria, not them. I still have no idea why based assad didn't relocate them deir ez zor.

Nah. They came through government area, Im sure they checked the contents.

Also its the Red Crescent/Red Cross.. not the White Helmets or Doctors Without Borders or some shit like that.