Why hasn't Trump been fined for dating outside of his race?

Why hasn't Trump been fined for dating outside of his race?

I grew up listening to Howard kike Stern my with grandfather. I remember Trump from when I was really young, calling in to fight with a gossip columnist over this girl.

HAte the idea of that hideous kike having that much power over anything--i.e., Stern owns the tapes personally and can really fuck Trump.

Because this is his personal cuck website.

cuz south american women are the hottest on the planet

Trump fighting over a black girl???

Nope that slimmy kike wont ever release it

>in fiji
>not out going waveboarding, partying or otherwise having a good time

555-COME-ON-NOW

(i'm jealous)

Pretty sure most of the shit Trump said on Jeward Stern is online, as a cult radio show plenty of people taped it.

>said on Jeward Stern is online,
It probably is, but since he owns the rights, they can't put it on...CNN or whatever, and they got it all off YT as soon as Trump got into race.

7.0 earthquake just hit Ecuador . Do we have any ecuador fags who felt it?

>Spanish, Spanish and French

you ain't right, but you ain't wrong. Women of all races can be anything from beautiful to hideous. Gotta admit that some races tend to be more attractive than others, though. White women are on the average the most attractive imo.

how's living in a little little island my friend? same for Been living in Mexico City for most of my life and can't imagine something as tiny and peaceful as those places. God bless.

She's half black/white, not South American.

Because it's alright to fuck things that aren't your race if you buy them or rape them

I'm always wondering wether I'm racist or not, but I don't find black women particularly sexy.
Only the ones which are lacking typical black facial features are interesting to me.

what happens is that women of african descent are not aesthetically pleasing in features but they are almost always voluptuous, sexually inciting with big hips, big tits, big asses. Most really attractive black women are always mixed. I saw the epitome of this last time I was in Cuba, a month or so ago. But yeah I can agree with you, and I am not racist (although I am biased towards blacks and muslim people)

same. I recently discovered the MASSIVE difference between Westen African and Eastern African women.

Here's an east african woman. Doesn't even look like the same race as the women in west africa

Hawt! I wonder if African American women are fighting over who looks better according to western standards. Must be hard when you look like Whoopie.

>always wondering wether I'm racist or not
Germany yes!

Means...?

its 10pm here

i agree

>how's living in a little little island my friend?
great, but i've been to the us and lifestyle is very different there

He is fucking not inseminating.
Daniel you need to grow up.

Howard Stern is a close friend of Trump and is aboard the Trump train.