Permanent chastity thread

permanent chastity thread

I was messing around with knockoff Burg Wächter locks and keys last night, experimenting with extracting broken keys. After ruining one of the knockoff locks, I had an unusable key remaining, and I had a very bad impulse to finally seal myself in. (I've been in a terrible headspace the last few days.) I mangled up the key, and shoved it in my own device's lock really hard so that I cannot get it out again. (This is what I'm trying to show in the picture.) So I guess I'm finally sealed up, and I don't really have too many regrets about it. I put a whole bunch of solder in there too, just for good measure. Just to be doubly sure I don't escape.

I had previously been experimenting with using PA attachments on my device, which was my only remaining reason to unlock. Unfortunately, my hugeass jewelry has lately been migrating, and I don't feel safe hanging anything off of it. I pulled out the jewelry, and I think I'm gonna give it a few months/years to heal and shrink. Maybe someday I'll be able to pursue it again.

I've still got weekly cleaning requirements, but I can get it done quickly by pulling out the back. However, I've no longer got the option of removing it altogether, which actually makes me feel really comforted and safe. I've always known that this sort of impulsive thing was going to happen eventually, but I've only now gotten to a point that it's realistically possible.

My birthday happens to be in three days, so I guess this is an early present to myself. ^_^

A tiny cock and a mental illness. Who'd have guessed

But....that's gonna be unsanitary after a few months

>days

Well he did say he could clean from the back or something, I'd imagine that would be insufficient after a month

You'd have to be a dipshit to not be able to get that off, key or no key.

But why

what happens when minor arousal causes swelling down there? sounds excruciating

How will you pass security checks at airports?

He has to pull them aside and say he's a huge faggot with metal on his penis

I will Tell you what will happen with your little cock. After a few weeks/months it will get an disease because of conditions. You may ignore it because you dont want to go to doctor with a penis Cage. Then it will get worser. At any point you Go to doctor which will bring you into hospital and they will figure out howto get it off. Maybe they will even call an expert which will BE a grown men. You will have an big bill and nurses and doctors will laugh their ass off. Have Fun with your present

Why would he get a disease?
You can clean the cage without taking it off
Just make sure some soapy water gets in there when he takes a shower

Think thats part of the point..? idk, just sounds awful all around

needs to dry out less soapy water becomes full of bacterium

>worser
plz use non autistic language

Wash your junk and cage in rubbing alcohol. You deserve the pain it will cause.

It supports an warm, wet, dark area with a big surface. Do i need to tell more?

Everyone knows you can just pullout of the back of any cock and ball chastity device...

Unless you have a Prince Albert piercing that somehow gets locked onto the device too

How many pairs of panties do you own?

you are a complete idiot. kill yourself immediately.

What kind of device is that?

Same fag

The violin (violin) is a kind of super clean orchestra played to ring carry instruments. It is widely spread all over the world, is the modern orchestra string of the main instrument. In the music it plays very important position, is the pillar of the modern symphony orchestra, but also has the difficult playing skills solo instrument.

The emergence of modern violin has been 300 years of history, is the western music since 17th century in one of the most important instruments as the instrument queen, was also production is itself a gate violin for fine art. The violin beautiful tone, close to a broad range, and the performance is strong, it was born from that day on, he’s been in the instrument of significant position, for people loved. If the piano is “the king of Musical Instruments, then the violin is” the queen of instruments
.”

For centuries, the world famous composer wrote a lot of violin classic works, violinist in this instrument into the soul, the development of the superb performance art.
The violin can concerts and solo.
The violin is a string of four bowed instruments, the family is the main members of the family system of other members are: (the voila, the cello and the bass). Modern violin originated from Italian Craig mona, in 1600-1750 years to become the largest violin production center. The famous master making guitars are: Nicola Amati (nicolas, Marty), Antonio Stradivari (Antonio Stella bottom tile), and Giuseppe Guarneri (ji plug pu ‘ melon nai); They made instruments so far are priceless. The violin’s fifth tune: g, d1, a1, e2, register more than three and a half group, is all orchestra indispensable instrument, also after instruments.

Dick grows from root out and pulls nuts away from body
Doesnt hurt until after you take off the cage, your balls will also turn purple, which i am not sure is healthy at all

bamp

Anyone know what cage this is?

The Nicolas Cage.

a hacksaw or even a pair of diagonal pliers would make quick work of that

all you would have to do is slip some cardstock under the ring to protect the skin from accidental cutting

Nigger how you go pee?

Hole at the end. They all have one

Welp here's hoping your circumcised, or there's gonna be a lotta shmegma inside that cage.

Sitting down like a bitch