They're delicious with women.

i like to stick things in it
i like to lick it
i like to fuck it
and i have a secret fetish about fucking an already cumfilled butthole

I don't see why gay people don't just fuck girl butts

Only dirty ones are good

exit only

They are sexy on boys they can't stink even when they do. Anyone agree? They're tight, they poop, I fuck them and love them

Faggot.

Poop comes from there and I'm not OK with that unless it's my butthole or the butthole of a sexy chick

May I please sniff yours?

I just want you to know that just because you poop doesn't mean yours isn't sexy...it's more sexy (pats your bum)

Literally depends on how horny I am

Sometimes i stick a few fingers up mine while im jerking and cum buckets.

poop out of ass is cute, like a little brown tail

i dont know i never cared too much about politics

FACT. YOU ARE NOT AN ASS MAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SNIFF a girls b hole. Introduce mild farts play. But don't be PUSHY. I love sniffing my gf farts valve. Lots posers.

i avoid them at all costs.

FACT. GIRLS LOVE IT WHEN guys are turd huffers, be gentle though.

Im 12 and wat is this

The smell makes me puke.

Agreed, need more scat

It's kinda shitty

Love them, especially when a qt girl is depositing creamy chocolate.

Beautiful. More.

bump

Because its attached to a toxic, irrational estrogen beast.

They're gr8

i agree

The all-seeing eye.

ive been scarred for life, ever since tay tay released her privae sex tape..
that uptight little bitch. was blacked.. but it was too big for her.. she ... here it was just like this. Except more graphic. She was so tiny. And he was so fuckin huge... but it was too late to back out

Are buttholes closed, or is there always a small gap at the opening?

depends on how many dicks it's taking

what are you talking about?

pretty shitty if you ask me.

Holy fucking shit!
I remember that.. I came so much to that video... At first I dumped like a gallon of cum to her.. Then I felt bad for her... And deleted everything.. But thinking back. About how she fought it.. How tiny it was.. And then taking that horse cock.... I've never been so diamond before!

samefag

wtf is that white things coming out of her pussy ?

No dicks are currently being taken by said butthole. Said butthole is not in the process of excreting or farting. It is a butthole in standard mode. Is there a small opening at the entrance or is it tightly wound?

Quick question what do they eat to produce perfect logs like that

how do you not know of this seriosly? well I guess I see. it was around the time when she was an anal virgin. the time of "shake it off"

vaginal discharge, all girls push that shit out daily

They look like an Indian flag.

where is this vid? still around?

wtf is that a creampie coming out of her pussy?

Which video? Details nigga!

see

They shit.

Damn, that's disgusting. Like a glob of old mucus that plops out of them multiple times a day?? Jesus, why are men so obsessed with pussy? SMH.

Samefagging this hard.

Didn't even change the way you type. Can't even use a fucking Ellipsis correctly.

and Japan

not a fan

Fucking link?
At least some sound

.I didn't like the Force Awakens

I'm not sure if it's multiple times, but it''s how their vaginas get clean, like a natural douche I guess.
Mucus just comes down, and takes all the gross gunk that accumulates in there with it.

I know right? Who would take advantage of Taylor swifts mucus brown virgin hole?
She is pure and innocent.. What monster would truly take advantage of her innocents?
Because any monster can take advantage of her sweet tight lip pussy... But only a true demon would rip up her tiny ass and make her scream and moan

Fucking gross. Taylor Swift is ugly as hell, always has been. Back in '07 I was crossing my fingers that Carrie Underwood would be the reigning Pop Princess. Not that nasty shit Taylor.

i have it but won't work on Sup Forums i get the error "audio streams are not allowed" which is a first for me tbh

well there's always Katy Perry

samefag, i have no life, if that happened i would've seen it. not to mention only pedophiles like her, she has the body of a 12 year old boy. go become a fucking priest, you'll be happier and get laid more.

got link?

>poop out of ass is cute, like a little brown tail
You like it when a girl makes a chocolate tail huh?
scat.gold/2017/08/27/loverachelle2-thick-shits/

Lots of cheap fucking talk here but no real ass man. FACT!!!!! YOU ARE NOT AN ASS MAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SNIFF THE ASSHOLE OF A WOMAN. I picked gf asshole tonight and smelled it. Introduce mild farts in the bedroom gently. Don't be PUSHY. Later the rough stuff.

I eased gf into farts play at first. Then introduced some crazy stuff with her rectum. FACT!!!!! YOU ARE NOT AN ASS MAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SNIFF THE B HOLE!

FACT I SNEAK INTO BATGROOM AFTER GF SHIT. Then I fap to smell. Love the idea of a mud tail. Must be gentle with mild colon play. FACT

The one butthole I came in that was my favourite belonged to a cum slut trucker who rode 2 loads out of me.

Zero regrets.

I don't see why straight people don't just fuck guy butts

Fuck this. Farts play matters

the closer the better, i always say.

I fuck both, a hole is a hole

you should be able to understand that, you are both 12 after all...

shut up virgin, a clean asshole doesn't even smell and an "dirtier" one usually doesn't smell like shit unless the girl can't wipe properly. Pussies smell much worse...

>Straight

All of these the same faggot.. If you want the Taylor swift anal rape just say so! No need to change your ip address

want!

Oh you see that?
That was easy right?

I am straight though. I'm only attracted to girls.
I don't like dudes, I just like buttholes

I think they are just like opinions.

FUCKING LINK ANYONE?

>17
first tay tays white trash aunt

Now that's Fucking hot!

fuck off and die shitfags

Yea go on and gag that white trash bitch with your big bc
Little did she know she was tasting her own neices pussy that whole time!

sugar high

Vola?

second

Donald Trump is one.

Are you Donald Trump rn?

It doesnt put the rest of us off

You should probably stop fucking girls with infections if you think pussy smells worse.

Yeah they're cool.

That's a black dude fucking a tranny white dude...

That's the fucking sarlaac pit.

This can't be real poop. No way.

This