Black People

Hey Sup Forums, I need some red pill pics on black people. I have one in my collection, and I simply need more for the arguments I get into with some people. Could we have a thread about why nig-nogs are bad for society? Basically nig-nog hate thread with statistics to justify it along with it. Kind of like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile
youtube.com/watch?v=0hCLKniU5XA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

numbers are raycis

The correlation with poverty is largely just an implicit correlation with race or in general race classes

my favorite

explained like a comic or something

Should I go on?

Good shit desu

yess

The only part I object to in this is the 200x for aggravated assault. Just like how a man committing the same crime as a woman will be more likely to be charged with the 'aggravated' version of that crime, it is possible that same same is true between blacks and whites. My point is that there is generally only a semantic difference. I also wonder if there is a way to control for the population of whites vs. blacks in terms of being the victim of a violent crime. So, it's evident that on proportionally blacks commit more crimes, but do they disproportionately target whites or not?

Do you happen to know what PC1 and PC2 refer to?

The non racist in me wants to deny this but it's sourced. More than that, those sources are generally reliable. I'm slowly becoming a bit of a racist.

Look at myth1

short answer: principal component analysis

That's how I was before I started on Sup Forums

This is golden

BAD GOY! BAD!

honestly the only thing this says is that IQ is bullshit

That might have actually just redpilled me

IQ is the best indicator of life outcomes that we have. more so than education, wealth, social class, parental input and race. Whatever it's failings it's still a very useful measure.

nope

Source?

Actually don't bother replying I know you're pulling shit out of your ass.

It's proof that answering questions randomly gets you more points than being dumb

Was this analysis done by an expert?
Because a mere ten studies that found an effect do not necessarily confirm it when there might be a hundred that find no effect.

lmao you just proved my point

why isn't the monkey making more money than the average Ethiopian?

start with the bell curve. a book which spends half its time apologising for the data which is extensively referenced.

There isn't a single one that doesn't find the effect or we would know about it by now

The chimp probably answers randomly, and answering randomly is better than being an idiot when taking an IQ test

both scores are abysmally low

both chimps and rural ethopians are incapable of functioning in a society which earn wages for work

if a test gives higher scores to people who answer randomly than people who are stupid then it is a very bad test from a methodological perspective

besides, the monkey didn't respond randomly, they were just tested with different methods, which is why that whole comparison is bullshit

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile
How about some reliable facts then bill o'rielly bull shit

>if a test gives higher scores to people who answer randomly than people who are stupid then it is a very bad test from a methodological perspective
nope, learn2gametheory

Ethiopia
GDP (PPP) 2016 estimate
• Total $170.483 billion
• Per capita $1,869

Your a lost cost

What the fuck does that have to do with game theory, it's a plain probability problem.

Are you just using academic terms to try and sound smarter?

Real facts you kek

You faggots have it all wrong. Facts don't matter. No one is going to listen to numbers and statistics. It's ''lol so laaaaame. BORING!''

You have to appeal to emotion. Play them in their own game.

This video is a must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=0hCLKniU5XA
He addresses it at 2:05
This is the video that turned me into #TrumpDogMissileHill

When you are trying to find patterns given a limited set of answers, and the patterns are too complex for you to grasp, chances are you get a better result picking them randomly

MURDER
White: 3,799
Black: 4,379

No you don't get a better result you on average get the same result as picking randomly.

If there is discrepancy of results between two groups it's due to the small sample size, which is can totally see being the case since nobody is going to test 1000 chips for IQ.

Whites do 68.9% of the crime in the country while blacks do 28.3% you can't base an entire popluations criminal statistics off of a single crime

wow white and chinese companies make money in ethiopia. who'd a thought. must be all the rural ethiopian engineers they have which have made the place such a paradise

it's the most heinous crime

>Whites do 68.9% of the crime in the country while blacks do 28.3% you can't base an entire popluations criminal statistics off of a single crime

what kind of crime are you talking about? Also, prove it

If you were to open up the wikipedia article on human race and checked the sources, you will most likely find a similar amount of studies not finding the effect at all.
If there was any statistical significance to this the guy would have stated how many studies were done and how many of those found the effect instead of just listing ten.

Been there. Done that.

There isn't.

>Whites do 68.9% of the crime in the country while blacks do 28.3%
>while blacks do 28.3%
>28.3%
blacks make up ~12% of the us population

You won't find a single study that adjusted for income and found no gap, let alone an inverse gap.

Find just one that adjusted for income (notice every single study in the image did so)

what are black people?

Plz give the source of the study.

The source is the book, and the book sources FBI statistics

Charles Murray spoke at my university a month or two ago. I remember a lot of people, particularly honors (mostly poly sci, english, other shit tier majors where getting the required gpa is easy, not a lot of STEM) held a protest.

>Charles Murray
i can't believe anyone who has actually read the book could protest against it. its so meticulous with the data and its interpretations. it also seems to spend a large amount of time apologising for itself. i haven't read of anything that conclusively disproves it's points, other than calling into doubt some of the statistical methods used in some of the studies referenced.

>Source: FBI data 2014
You linked 2013 data famalam.

Yes, they disproportionately target whites. Just look at how populations self segregate EVERYWHERE. That means blacks have to leave their area and specifically find white to criminalize