How do I save the white race when I cant even get a gf?

How do I save the white race when I cant even get a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uncuck your life then you will get a wife

You are Swedish.

You're saving the white race by not getting a gf, Ahmed.

>when I cant even get a gf?

You can. It's a numbers game. Just constantly ask out girls until one says yes. Really it's that simple.

IMPROVE YOURSELF

>5 centimeters per second

Is that the Somalian rape speed record?

How do you uncuck yourself?

I fall into beta cuck mode anytime I see a beautiful woman.

I have a really attractive 19 year old 1st cousin, whose looks just make me melt into a pile of beta goo and I literally do everything she says without questioning it. And this is just with my 1st cousin, now...seeing an attractive woman that's NOT related to me.....yeah I can't even function.

This doesn't happen with women I don't find attractive.

Go into women's restrooms and put your semen on the toilet rims

This inappropriate banter.

>I literally do everything she says without questioning it
That's your problem faggot you're acting like a catholic schoolgirl
Do women find that atractive? fuck no. straight women dont want a beta male loser who acts like a sissy goy boy. They want a man. A real one. One that isn't afraid of doing anything and will get shit done. A man that defends himself and his woman. You've got to get assertive

there is nothing you can do, white women have degenerated to a point of no return, just enjoy the decline of western civilization

>muh squat

Just look at /fit/ ffs. Muscles dont cure autism.

Spräng regeringen.

Just be a cuck?

I try to be but in the heat of the moment I can't help it.

It's hard to not give in when you have a beautiful specimen of a female human being standing right there in-front of you.

I don't know how to fix this, the "animal" part of my brain seems to take over, I cannot control it. It's almost like niggers who can't control their violence.

>TIL feminists are 99 percent of women
there are good women out there, youre just not willing to try

I know the feel.

I just want a GF so bad. But no matter what I do I fail, and I'm not fat and have pretty good hair.

You're a frog poster

you've got to work on your self confidence. embrace yourself and embody swagger. Swagger and confidence comes from fearlessness. Confront what is making you uncomfortable and look it straight in the face. Quit being a pussy

It's not that I feel uncomfortable, it's that something takes over my mind and body that makes me want to please the most attractive female in my vicinity and I just can't say no to them.

Just improve yourself and search for company outside of your everyday comfort zone.
Dette

You are misusing that word

>muh 1%
You know deep down inside it is futile, let western feminism burn to the ground as soon as possible so civilization can rebuild under a patriarchy

youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0

>beautiful girl ask you to vote left and welcome refugees with her.

>How do I save the white race

you can't

if you cant say no to a woman, then they will say no to you. besides if theyre wrong and you call them out theyll remember that. Some might hate you for it, others will find that very sexy
its in female nature to look towards strong men. its in our biology. work on your look, groom yourself, freshen up, turn that animal passion into swagger, let it flow through your words and put on the charm. If youre a good man dont be afraid of being assertive. Just do it. women are looking for strong men

Here's what you do: You just go up to a girl, be confident, Just be yourself. And man up.

And that's it. Achievement unlocked.

Well you should do more than squat. Getting fit will increase self confidense and both will increase your chances of getting a girl

Born to be beta. Just give up, 70 years ago you would've gotten a nice wife, now you'll be lucky to get divorce raped.

Stop watching slice of life anime
You'll start to mimic the male characters feminism without realizing it
There mannerisms will rub off on you and you will become the Japanese beta that doesn't get a girl in real life
This is just whatever write because In a fictional world there crying over a girl works in anime

Work hard, pay tax, don't do crimes. Simple

- Start a "viking" sperm donation company, sell it as a natural skin whitening product or good luck charm to third world countries. Post-modernism is fucked up and if people pay to have their children's hormones played around with, this is comparatively sane.
- Pay for white working class children to go to a patriotic private school.
- Pay for the living expenses of white families in poorer nations.
- Use surrogate birthing mothers to have children and be a single father.

you guys are going to be dissapointed when you find a gf.

You're not in the right mind, women will walk all over you. Even if you manage to get a gf you are just going to get nagged on because you're weak. In our feminist culture you have to be in the top 10% or you're just a utility because feminism promotes polygamy with the top dogs. It is anti-male, selective by nature. It exists in opposition to a patriarchy, where selective measures must be taken place by females in order to weed out the weak. It is just one side of the cycle though, and through degeneracy comes regeneracy. We are reaching the tipping point, let the cycle take place.

If it's like finding Jesus then they should just give up because he don't exist

Please think about what it means to not be able to get a girlfriend in our society. There are 300 million Americans. You have SEEN what the average American is like. They're total degenerates, they're idiots, they lack all class and charm.

And even THEY have girlfriends. Now look at Sweden. The average level of cuckdom is unfathomable to the average American. I spent a year in Stockholm inspecting the welds on a project (btw you guys need to outlaw mig because I caught like six guys trying to use it for structural work) and I know Swedes.

They are the most insufferable nu-male fags on the planet. By and large, I mean. Older people tend to be okay, blue collars are fine, but Jesus Christ the average Swedish young man is such a faggot. That's what you're competing with.

You want to bang Swedish girls? Here's how I did it: I was openly Christian, right wing, casually dismissive of progressive values, and said whatever I was thinking without filtering myself constantly. I was slightly louder than I had to be at all times, got uncomfortably physical with people (what is it with Swedes and not getting within five feet of people) and made horribly inappropriate jokes constantly.

Oh, and have money. This isn't going to work if you don't have money.

Its just too much work to get a gf.
I'm too lazy for that, guess Ahmed wins in the end.

Stop entertaining superhero fantasies. Why is Sup Forums like this? It used to know people make chooses and live with the consequences, they make their own hells. Now it's obsessed with rescuing them from their idiocy.

You can't. Only a Nietzschean superman can 'save' them. But will people follow his lead, or will they crucify him like Christ?

You're no superman. All you can do is be the change you want in the world, even as it burns all around you.

>How do I save the white race when I cant even get a gf?

Alt-right summed up

Answer the following questions:

Have you actually tried asking out girls?

Do you have 'video games' as one of your hobbies?

Are you physically fit?

Do you dress well?

Are you hygienic?

Getting a gf is like getting a smarter than usual dog that has a lifespan greater than yours
So after you die it will die shortly after from starvation
If you can be ok with that after getting attached to it then I guess it's worth it if not just get a dog you can still have sex with it

So did you get a Swedish gf?

It's hilarious how Sup Forums loves giving advice on women.

>just work on your confidnce
>be assertive
>become an alpha male like me

Let's be honest here, alpha males don't frequent Sup Forums. They just don't.

Sup Forums is full of tryhard alphas.

Go find yourself a lower caste white in Southern Europe or South America. You can be an awkward fuck but as long as you're tall with Nordic features women will swoon all over you.

kill all the niggers

make retarded incest babies with cousin