WWYD

WWYD

Moar

Tear open her yoga pants and give that ass a good workout.

wwyd to her?

wwyd to this slut?

Hold her face in the water and fuck her tight clenched asshole.

Tie her to a hotel bed and fuck her over and over again until she loses her smug grin. I'd then leave a sign on the door "Please have sex with me until I stop crying". I'd leave the door unlock

I think that friend posted an ad on craigslist after that, "Come fuck this ass tonight. Meet us at X bar."

id drag her into the woods and suspend her upside down by her ankles with her hands tied behind my back. id set up a live stream to all of her social media sites and wait for the viewers to rack up. id then slowly cut her clothes off piece by piece until she hung there butt ass naked for the world to see. id then ring gag her and fuck her helpless mouth while thousands watched including her friends and family. id leave her their naked swinging back and forth while gagging on my cum. id let the live stream roll till someone found her maximizing her exposure.

id take her out on the boat to a secluded spot on the lake. id zip tie her hands behind her back and her ankles together as she screamed for help. id use a knife to cut the strings of her bikini top as she squirmed around the floor of the boat exposing her young tits. id then cut her bottoms off and stuff them in her mouth to shut her up. id titty fuck her on the floor before throwing her over the back seat. id fuck her in the ass till i filled her with nut then id drop her off and the shoreline for someone to find.

wwyd to these sluts?

left would have to be pinned back and abused, through any screams

Would have right eat left's pussy while I fucked her from behind.

How about these two?

id tie her to a chain link fence in busiest part of town. id use a pair of scissors to cut her clothes off as i took pictures of her being stripped. once i cut her panties off id stuff them in her pretty little mouth. id leave her there to be seen and humilated by anyone and everyone. id use the photos I took to further torment her in the future.

gag them and tie their elbows and wrists together as they lay on the floor. id also zip tie their ankles to eachother. id use their phones to take photos of them as i slowly stripped them both. once i had them completely naked id send the dozens of photos to everyone in their contacts. after exposing them to their families, friends, co-workers, and bosses id leave them there butt ass naked and tied together for somebody to find furthering their humiliation.

wwyd?

Shove all 4 inches of my cock in her pussy and hope she doesn't laugh

tie their elbows to their knees and strip them completely naked. ring gag them and write fuck me across their asses. drive them downtown to an alley full of bums. video tape them as they get fucked an every hole by dirty bums. leave them there and post the video online for the world to see.

be rude ;)

Kik jaipat321 for rough bull wwyd on any of your girls

Tie in lots of rope.

strip her and tie her to the bed. blind fold her then fuck her. leave her there tied up for you to find.